Summary of Substantive Changes:
✓ We’ve updated the definitions of the types of information that we collect
✓ We’ve added explanations of how we may use your information
✓ We’ve explained how you can delete your information
✓ We’ve clarified that we do not knowingly collect the information of children under the age of 13
✓ We’ve provided certain clarifications for California residents
Drippler Ltd. (the "Company" or “we”) respects the privacy of the users ("User" or "you") of its mobile apps (the "App") and its website drippler.com (the “Website”) and is committed to protect the information it collects and/or disclosed to it by Users. We believe that you have the right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect while you use our App and/or our Website. The guidelines contained herein apply to your visit or use of the App and/or the Website (together, the “Services”).
1. Collection of Information
We collect two basic types of data and information through your use of the Services.
a. General Information. The first type of information is non-personally identifiable information (“General Information”) that we collect while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Services. In other words, when you access the Services we are aware of your usage of the Services, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage. General Information may contain, among other things:
• browser language and keyboard language
• the manufacturer and operating system of your mobile device (i.e., Samsung Galaxy S4)
• the name of your mobile carrier
• the country from which you have downloaded and/or accessed the Services
• your IP Address
• Type of web browser
• Screen resolution
b. Personal Information. The second type of information is individually identifiable information ("Personal Information") that specifically identifies you (like your name and email address) together with any (ii) behavioral information that may be derived from your use of the Services or (ii) information that might otherwise be collected when you use certain features of your phone (like GPS) in connection with the App that may contain, among other things:
• your name (if you provided this upon registration for the Website)
• your email address (if you provided this upon registration for the Website)
• the location from where you have accessed the Services
• the mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system
• your answers to Company sponsored usage and preference surveys
• statistics regarding your use of the Services, such as items that you have designated as a “Like” and/or a “Favorite”
• the frequency of your use of the Services
• Drips (content updates sent through the Services) that you opened
• Third-party content accessed via the Services
c. Extended Personal Information. In addition, if you choose to register for the Services and/or access the Services in connection with an external social network (such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter)(each an “External Network”), we may also collect certain additional elements of Personal Information, in accordance with the permissions that you grant us the first time that you register for/access the Services using your External Network profile which may include any of the following:
• Your user id/personal identifier on the External Network
• Items that you have “liked” on an External Network
• Your “Friends” in the External Network
• Information based on your use of the App
• Other applications you have installed on your device
• Items and actions that you allow to be published on an External Network (i.e., the “Like a Drip” and “Share a Drip” functionalities)
• The “Gadgets” that you have indicated that you have or want
2. Usage of Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy and earning your trust. It is our intent to give you as much control as reasonably practicable over the privacy and use of your General Information and your Personal Information (together, your “Information”). The Information we collect is used mainly to enhance and improve your experience using the Services. Generally speaking, the more Information that you volunteer to provide us, the better we are able to customize your experience.
General Information is collected in order to:
• Enhance the User's experience on the Site (e.g. by determining the screen resolutions).
• Learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on our Site (e.g. understand which “Gadgets” are more popular than others).
Personal Information is collected in order to:
• Personalize your experience on the Site.
• Provide you with certain information and services relevant to Users like you (for example, content related to your specific mobile device).
• Allow us to contact you with proposals and tailored information regarding events, offers, etc. in your area (for example, a sale on accessories for your mobile device in store located nearby).
• Identify you when conducting customer service operations (such as providing service feedback, etc.)
3. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
4. Cookies and Local Storage
We also may use certain third-party These are a different kind of Cookies, which are stored on your computer by a third-party site, rather than by the Company. This kind of Cookie is updated each time you visit our Website and also when you visit other websites that use similar Cookies. Third-Party Cookies usually only store General Information, such as the web pages you have visited and the duration of your browsing.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these third-parties, check out the NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) website.
We take great care in maintaining the security of our Website, the App and your Information and endeavor to take all commercially reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to your Information by using standard technology and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
Users who have registered for the Services agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not to disclose such password to any third-party.
7. Third-Party Sites
9. Deleting Your Personal Information
10. Privacy of Children
The Services are intended for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) or have any reasonable grounds for believing that anyone under the age of 13 is accessing our Website or using our Services. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. California Residents