Free Download
Apps
Android
Apps
Krystillia Giron     31m ago
Lucid dreaming apps?
438 33 11m ago
  • Albert Dominguez 31m ago
    Mine is Tropical Rain sounds... favorite and Grooveshark do custom.playlist and your in Heaven dreaming about me. Lol
    SoundCloud good for streaming Chilkout music from.Springlady or Enigma etc hope it helps
  • Krystillia Giron 31m ago
    Thank you I appreciate it.
    Dreaming is truly the mind living out experiences. .. and creating new adventures I find that when I play music while I sleep I dream better.... go for ambient soothing nature sounds or Indian chants make for great dreams. Stay in touch. And sleep in the Cloud of Angels
    Yeah I have a hard time sleeping, trying to find new ways to help me sleep.
    I would recommend a few but prefer not to publicly address several key ways to relax. ..albertdominguez101@gmail.
    Would be a more serene way to communicate. ,.,. Several of them work for me ex EMS. Personnel
    Alright I will shoot you an email.
  • Aqib Sharif 31m ago
    Sleephypno
  • Bouraima Naon 31m ago
    Hello
  • Brand Luci 31m ago
    Search it in playstore and it should bring up a dozen such claiming apps.
    Uh hello
  • Sammy R 31m ago
    Have trouble sleepin also there's a whole bunch in play store. I tried a couple but none helped
  • Len Kutchma 31m ago
    Trying to load previous comments crashes the Drippler app for me. As such, I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet but my personal favourite is Lighting Bug. It is a free app and most of the plugins for it are also free. It features a wide range of looping sounds from white noise to singing birds to thunderstorms and everything in between.
  • Pete Z 31m ago
    Try Imagining a scenario where you have to pretend to be asleep. I've always had trouble falling asleep, and that works me!
  • tony almeda 31m ago
    I just got relax rain and I think it s perfect , rain sounds, and runs when phone is in sleep mode
    Thank you guys. (:
  • Zach Santos 31m ago
    What i do is use pv star, it's on the Amazon store. I made a playlist of ASMR. Sleep as Android has a lucid dreaming function too
  • Sebastiao Alves 31m ago
    que linda você ?
  • Ani Mukherjee 21m ago
    Moodify Relax Melody...best app in the merket...I am using the whole day