Get the latest tips & apps for your Smartphone
Free Download
Apps
Android
Apps
Andy Croubaugh     23m ago
App Review : Moodify Relax Melody : totally worth of the hype, an app which can change your life
157 22 13m ago
  • Cindy Cumming 23m ago
    Owo...great review
  • Aron Hotch 23m ago
    Thanks
  • Lisa Wood Mcvey 23m ago
    Thanks, downloading as I write this. Can't wait to try it!
  • Andy Croubaugh 23m ago
    @Lisa- Please let us know also what you think about the app
  • Cindy Cumming 23m ago
    Really great app.
  • Kaido Yandatto 23m ago
    Great app
  • Cindy Cumming 23m ago
    Anyone if wondering how to play sounds after opening the app, you need to drag from extreme left to open the category panel.
  • Cindy Cumming 23m ago
    Andy- Any idea when the paid version coming out...I am eagerly waiting to open those locked sounds.
  • Cindy Cumming 23m ago
    As per developers xda forum the Moodify paid version is going to release within next month where we will have another 100 sounds unlocked and you can mix any number of sounds....exiting. ..:)
  • MrNaim87 . 23m ago
    Why it doesn't support my Zenfone 5?
  • Cindy Cumming 23m ago
    Is the app opening? If so then try to scroll from extreme left to open category panel as this is little confusing and someone else also asked me...if you can not install...I can not help...drop a mail to the dev team..hope they will be able to help you
  • Aron Hotch 23m ago
    Life changing app...this is what a Relax app should be.
  • Andy Croubaugh 23m ago
    Moodify paid version is releasing next month
  • Andy Croubaugh 22m ago
    Moodify Free version got updated with category navigation on the homevscree
  • Andy Croubaugh 22m ago
    Guys- lets put which sound is ur favorite and if any new combination you love...I am loving pan flute in lowest volume +slow waves
  • Aron Hotch 22m ago
    The seven mile beach
  • Aron Hotch 18m ago
    Exciting. ..as per xda forum...moodify is about to release there next version with much reduced size...they are saying it will be under 30 mb...I dont know how they will manage such big list of sounds within 30 mb... also they are saying they have a great new feature which no relaxing app did till now - adding relaxing radio channels...which will give unlimited track to users...hopefully they will release the premium version too...this one app I am using almost 60% time daily with must have for my sleeping time and really looking forward for what they bring in...:)
  • Aron Hotch 18m ago
    And its releasing by next month...:)
  • Andy Croubaugh 18m ago
    Great news..thanks a lot for sharing. ..I am also obsessed with this app and really excited...:)
  • Ani Mukherjee 18m ago
    Thanks for the news.