Free Download
Apps
Android
Apps
Arun Mukherjee     21m ago
Need help to decide the best sleeping music app available
83 16 10m ago
  • Arun Mukherjee 21m ago
    Moodify is the best right now in the market with los of options and relaxing sounds with all possible category
  • Kaido Yandatto 21m ago
    Moodify :v
  • Arun Mukherjee 21m ago
    Thanks for your suggestion. ..I also agree with you...the app is really great and I am loving it
  • Andy Croubaugh 21m ago
    Thanks for the topic here...really helped me by finding such a great app...the size is little big...but totally worth it..looking forward for there paid version to appear.
  • Ani Mukherjee 21m ago
    Yes...:)...glad to see more people are enjoying this app...I installed this app on the day it came out...and thought I got something which will change my life...what a great collection.
  • Ani Mukherjee 21m ago
    @Andy : This is not a kid app...its too much professional. ..fb takes 225 mb...so I can have an app if its 200 mb also in my ph considering its worth of...and this is 70 mb of whole relax music pkg
  • Cindy Cumming 21m ago
    Owo...what a great app...everything under one roof...love the premix sounds...and they have collected every possible sounds...thanks drippler
  • Cindy Cumming 21m ago
    And thanks to the Moodify relax team
  • Arun Mukherjee 21m ago
    Thanks a lot...one question. ..in Moodify any idea how do I create my own favorite mix?
  • Andy Croubaugh 21m ago
    @Ani- I agree with you...it's great hq sounds...and yes..it will be great if its more any day...I think they will open the lock sounds in upcoming paid version. .really waiting for it.
  • Cindy Cumming 21m ago
    You can play multiple sounds same tome and then go to favorite and click on the big star save icon on top right cornar...it will ask you to put a name and save it.
  • Cindy Cumming 21m ago
    This was for @arun to save fav mix
  • Aron Hotch 21m ago
    I was lookinhg for a good free sleep sound app with background play option for long time...this is it...thanks all to point me out this Moodify App.
  • Cindy Cumming 11m ago
    Moodify Relax Sleep Yoga...the full version is out with tons of improvement...grab it now.
  • Karen Loveland 10m ago
    Jango is my favorite.
  • Cindy Cumming 10m ago
    Moodify relax is best app with truly infinite relaxation tracks...changed the concept of relax sound apps..no other app can even stand now.. I have been using it from last one year and no doubt it helps me a sound sleep every night with new new sounds