Android
Tips & Support
Kourken Kasbarian     17m ago
Ask me anything!!
8459 2253 29d ago
  • Gary Knief 16m ago
    My emojies will not come up when I am using text messaging
  • Kourken Kasbarian 16m ago
    What is the keyboard you are using? Are you using the stock keyboard or downloaded it from play store?
  • Kerim Dzhigirkhanov 16m ago
    When I shake my s6 edge I can here something moving. I think it's coming from the camera. Do you know what it is?
    I don't have s6 edge but if you think that the sound comes from the hardware, you should show it to your manufacturer so they can help you out and fix it. Did the device fall or hit anywhere or not??
  • Ameya Pande 16m ago
    What does rooting an android device mean? What features does it unlock?
    Rooting a device means that you have admin access to every settings and files that you couldn't access without root, and you can do allot of stuff after rooting, like making full backups of your device, xposed framework, with it you can customize every place of your device, and allot of other stuff.
    You can understand more about rooting and benefits of it from here too. http://adf.ly/1R6HEa
  • Foolish Mcglothlin 16m ago
    How do i unlock my iphone 4s wen i forgot my password but don't want to lose n e data
    I don't have an iPhone but i did a research about your problem and found this http://www.iphonetransferrecovery.com/tutorials/forgot-iphone-screen-lock-passcode.html that promises to unlock your lock screen without losing days, hope it helps. Write here if it helped. :)
  • NYAP2014 ThatRandomGuy 16m ago
    How do i make multiple accounts on LG G4?
    NYAP2014 Do you mean making multiple Google accounts or other accounts, if you said multiple Google accounts then go to settings>accounts then add account>Google and make another account. :)
  • NYAP2014 ThatRandomGuy 16m ago
    Like different users for the phone
  • Lisa Munn 16m ago
    I'm having problems with my galaxy note 5 staying connected to the uconnect 8.4n stereo...is there a fix?
  • Paul Brizuela 16m ago
    Hello I have a LG F60 OPTIMUS ANDROID KIT KAT PHONE HOW CAN I GET RID OF ALL THE SPAM EMAILS I GET ABOUT 200 TO 300 A DAY.
    NYAP2014 if you want to make multiple Google accounts go to settings>accounts>add account>Google>New and then in Google apps just switch your accounts.
    Lisa Munn i can't solve your problem because i don't have uconnect stereos. You should create new article in the accessories section.
    Paul i guess you must select all of the spam emails and report them as spam, or block them all, i get spam emails from time to time on outlook and i block them.
  • Lisa Munn 16m ago
    Got it! Thanks!!
  • sandeep kaithal 16m ago
    to enhance wifi network any apk is there??
  • Karolis Rutkauskas 16m ago
    How to give you a high five? ✋