Free Download
Tips & Support
Android
Tips & Support
Kourken Kasbarian     23m ago
Ask me anything!!
8486 2266 20d ago
  • Emmett Bannasch 3m ago
    Can anyone tell me if I can move a game app over to my sd card and then delete it from my android and if I can do that how do I get to my game on my sd card to play it ? Do I keep the game shortcut on my android fidget screen or when I delete the google play game from my android will i still be able to play it on my sd card I am moving the game there to save space please email me at. Erbannasch1961@gmail.com. thank you very much. Emmett
  • Jonathan Doyle 3m ago
    Hey journey, I have a samsung8.0 s2 tab that received the system update nougat today and now not one of my game apps will open. Can you help?
  • Jonathan Doyle 3m ago
    Hey journey, I have a samsung8.0 s2 tab that received the system update nougat today and now not one of my game apps will open. Can you help?
  • Jonathan Doyle 3m ago
  • David Byrne 20d ago
    Hello, i'm on a Google Nexus 9 Nougat about 3 years old. Is there anyway in which I could have Oreo without rooting? Please advise...
  • David Byrne 20d ago
    Hello, i'm on a Google Nexus 9 Nougat about 3 years old. Is there anyway in which I could have Oreo without rooting? Please advise...