Android
Tips & Support
Kourken Kasbarian     24m ago
Ask me anything!!
8497 2272 1m ago
  • Karolis Rutkauskas 24m ago
    And how to free up some space, like without deleting apps
  • Kourken Kasbarian 24m ago
    Sandeep maybe this app will help you https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.ab.internetbooster.optimizator . it has good rating
    Karolis high five✋
    Without deleting an app you can free up space 1. By deleting the cache. 2. By deleting old WhatsApp and convert and other chat app voice notes. 3. Disabling unused Google apps. 4. Transferring your media (pictures, videos, music (but if you want to listen to music then keep it) ) to your computer. And after all this i guess you have freed up from 1-2gb
    Viber not convert*
    :D
  • Navëën Näik 24m ago
    In Nikon p530 Nikon s9900 , Nikon D3200 which is the best for portrate (blur background)
    Umm sorry Navëën , i don't know allot about cameras, just smartphones and computers, so maybe you should open a new discussion in accessories or tips section.
  • Waqar Ansari 24m ago
    tell me an app that can root asus k012
  • Waqar Ansari 24m ago
    tell me an app that can root asus k012
    If you want to root without computer just download kingroot app from your browser and install it, then with one tap in less than a minute your device will be rooted. But if it didn't work on your device you must search Google on how to root your device model with computer.
  • Erik Wood 24m ago
    My calendar does not populate holidays. Wife has same phone running same calendar app with same settings and she has holidays populated.
    Erik long press on your calendar app and then go to app info, there clear the cache, if it didn't help clear the data of the app. Is it the built in calendar or you downloaded it from play store?
  • sandeep kaithal 24m ago
    my messenger suddenly stop working then again start after somtime why??
    Sandeep is it Google messenger , Facebook messenger or what app, and does it start by itself or starts if you open it again??
    facebook messenger if i start by myself
  • Elmar Murtada 24m ago
    How do I root my Samsung galaxy grand neo plus without encountering error messages?
    Sandeep maybe the fault is from the messenger, maybe it has bugs, just enter app info, then clear cache and data and start again, and wait till another update, maybe they fix it.
    thanks