Free Download
Tips & Support
Android
Tips & Support
Kourken Kasbarian     24m ago
Ask me anything!!
8497 2272 1m ago
  • Kourken Kasbarian 24m ago
    Elmar if you want to root without computer then try kingroot or towelroot , it will not have problems i guess. But if you want with computer, search Google on how to root your device name and build number with computer.
    Sandeep tell if it is fixed.
  • Elmar Murtada 24m ago
    Kourken I already tried TowelRoot previously and I've failed. However, when I opened up KingRoot It said,"Root Strategy Unavailable", "Search Request Research".
  • Kehinde Oluwadamilola 24m ago
    How can I overclock my Galaxy Note II (rooted)?
    What's the best Lollipop
    What's the best Lollipop
  • Kerim Dzhigirkhanov 24m ago
    Kehinde i like strawberry the most
  • sandeep kaithal 24m ago
    yeah its working kourken
    Elmar i didn't encounter any of that problems with kingroot, try few times again but if it didn't work i guess you must do it with a computer, search Google about your specific device model to root with computer, but be sure to backup everything on your device if you want to do that.
    Kehinde I've answered your first question in your own article, but i didn't understand the second question. Tell with more details please.
    Lol Kerim.
    Ok Sandeep, if you have any other problems please tell. :)
  • Linda Mamat 24m ago
    Im using samsung mega 6.3 and my ios is in jellybean 4.2 version but how to update to the latest version that is higher then 4.2? I really dont understand the actual steps. Can help me?
    Go to settings, then about phone, then system update, and tap check for updates, if there is update do it, but if there isn't update, there is no solution than rooting and flashing custom ROM.
    Or you must stay at jellybean if you don't want to root because it is risky
  • nash avi 24m ago
    I am unable to unistaall supersu moto g3,it shows update button but doesnt update also
    Nash i don't understand allot about supersu, so please write a new article about your problem. :)
  • Linda Mamat 24m ago
    Itz already updated to an old version but i just need to install 4.3 ios or higher due to emoji shows up some blank,loads of boxes etc. It says that i need ios 4.3 or higher to get the emoji shown.
    Linda first it is not "ios", it is "version" to be exact. And if you need to update to 4.3 just for emojis and no update is there, then download Google keyboard, it has allot of emojis built in it, and hope it won't show blank. If you are talking about drippler showing blank in the place of emojis, it is that drippler doesn't support emojis. Hope that helps. :)
  • Pradeep Krishnamoorthy 24m ago
    Is there any difference in samsung galaxy S3 GT I-9300 and samsung galaxy GT I-9300T.