Free Download
Tips & Support
Android
Tips & Support
Kourken Kasbarian     24m ago
Ask me anything!!
8497 2272 1m ago
  • Shak Shazwan 24m ago
    Is it necessary to clear app cache.What would it do to my phone?
  • Kourken Kasbarian 24m ago
    Pradeep as i read in one of the articles, 9300 is the international version, 9300t is the Australian version. :)
    Shak clearing app cache from settings once or twice a month is good for clearing in between 200mb-1gb of space, and a little bit increase in phone's performance.
  • Pradeep Krishnamoorthy 24m ago
    I have rooted my S3 GT I-9300T successfully. .but I can't find any specific roms for it...can I flash it with roms for the international model? Is that a problem?
    I just answered to your article, but i say it again, there is the risk of bricking your device, so search xda for your specific model ROM if there is any.
    Ok .Thank u
  • Edwin O. 24m ago
    Flash anything not meant for your phone at your own risk
    Pradeep i found this http://downloadstockrom.com/samsung/4-3-stock-rom-for-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-gt-i9300t. I am not 100% guarantee you, but the article was made in 2015 which is a little bit cool :D so check it and decide. :)
  • Edwin O. 24m ago
    Yes its safe to flash I9300 roms on it, two minutes of research would answer that but as per usual that's too much to ask of people
    I did research but I just want to make sure...
  • Edwin O. 24m ago
    How much confirmation do you need?.....
    Try the link i gave you, maybe it will help you.
    Omg thank u for ur answer and it's enough
  • ignacio mora 24m ago
    Hi everyone, can someone please tell me how to cast screen to a miracast dongle on lollipop, i know google has blocked it so ot only works with chromecast, but if rooted it can be done, but i dont and i prefer not rooting my phone, any help is greatly appreciated...
  • Katie Jones 24m ago
    My phone seems to have misplaced or deleted some pictures of mine. I've looked in my file manager and I can't find them anywhere. Could this be from the gallery update from about a month ago? I have an HTC one m8
  • Jeeseob Lim 24m ago
    Hey could someone tell me how to save battery on the lg g4
  • German Gutierrez 24m ago
    My galaxy s5 has a resctriction on it that requires to always have a password to unlock the phone. I need help removing it so i dont have to unlock my phone verytime i go into it!
    Pradeep your welcome, is that method worked?
    Ignacio i don't have any idea about miracast as i don't have one, so please open a new article .
  • Prateek Darji 24m ago
    I tried many but no call recorder works in my Samsung note3. Can u please help me. I heard Samsung has disabled the fascility in its new update. Can i enable it back?