Free Download
Tips & Support
Android
Tips & Support
Kourken Kasbarian     24m ago
Ask me anything!!
8497 2272 1m ago
  • Kourken Kasbarian 24m ago
    Katie maybe it is from the update of your gallery, enter file manager and then if there is option to shoot hidden files tap it and it will show all the hidden files, but if they are gone, contact HTC about the problem.
    Show not shoot
    Dim the screen brightness, enable power saving mode if there is any, use greenify to hibernate battery eating apps, and the last, don't use your device too much to save some battery. :)
    German enter settings, then security, then screen lock, and then change it to slide.
    Prateek i don't know what update do you talk about, but if it is restricted, then maybe you should root your device to enable call recording.
  • Prateek Darji 24m ago
    Any pther way?
  • German Gutierrez 24m ago
    It still want let me it says it has an encryption policy or credential so my phone has to always have to have some type of lock on it
    Prateek try this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nll.acr it is a promising call recorder, but in the description is written some decided may not have that feature because of some restrictions, so try it and hope it works.
    German i guess you encrypted your phone, so you should decrypt your phone, but i don't know about encrypting/decrypting devices, do do a Google search about that and hope it solves your problem.
  • German Gutierrez 24m ago
    Ok thanks
    Your welcome, please tell if it helps later.
  • Prateek Darji 24m ago
    Thanks.
  • Prasanth Raju 24m ago
    What's the best gallery app for nexus 5
    Prasanth there are allot of gallery apps, but the best are piktures, quickpic and Google photos. I am using quickpic for a long time now, because it has alot of features.
  • Ronald Highley 24m ago
    Is there an app that will clean you phone. Personal data internet, auto fill ect?
  • Don Braugh 24m ago
    How can I relock the borrower on 2015 Moto X, please and THANK U.
  • Don Braugh 24m ago
    Bootloader that is
  • Edwin O. 24m ago
    Are you familiar with fastboot? I'm assuming you are if your bootloader is unlocked. Just need to fastboot oem lock
    Ronald if you want to erase everything from your phone, you can do a factory reset without any apps(but be sure to backup your important data, media before proceeding), but if you want to clear some app's data, you can go to app info and then clear data, or if it is another problem that i didn't described, please write again.
  • Ronald Highley 24m ago
    I don't want to keep doing a factory reset. That's why I am looking for an app.