Free Download
Tips & Support
Android
Tips & Support
Kourken Kasbarian     23m ago
Ask me anything!!
8486 2266 20d ago
  • Kourken Kasbarian 22m ago
    If your goal is to free up space, then download ccleaner and delete your cache files with it, but make sure and uncheck your personal files to not delete it accidentally.
  • Ronald Highley 22m ago
    Thank you for your fast response.
  • Helder Francisco 22m ago
    Hey there, my phone has been unable to take good pictures. When I try to take a pic a foot away from the lens it gets blurry. How can I fix this.
  • Brian Moore 22m ago
    I havea galaxy note 2. The wi-fi is not working rite for some reason. Google play not working and i rebooted like 3 times already with no help. Even took sd. Card out . Figured a app is making it act this way but its been factory recet and still not working. My router is fine everyone else is online just fine please helpd
  • Don Braugh 22m ago
    Thanks I will try that .
    Ronald your welcome, hope i helped. :)
    Helder if you didn't remove the plastic of the lens, then it will capture blurry, because allot of people forget that, but it you removed it and it is blurry and maybe the autofocus doesn't work, it is probably a hardware problem, so go to your mobile care center to fix it.
    If you are not rooted and the problem is there, did you try clearing cache and data of play store? If you are rooted and using freedom it might make conflicts with play store and there are posts on Google in hire to fix it, but if the problem is other thing than this two problems, you must do a factory reset to your whole device.
  • impinkgirl . 22m ago
    Hi, Not really a noobie, made a LOT of mistakes but I'm learning. I want to install Xposed, but I'm running Lollipop and Xposed needs to be installed in recovery. Downloaded and installed TWRP and made a nandroid backup, but I don't have a clue what to do now! any help would be appreciated. Tried asking at the xposed site, but I didn't get what I consider a clear enough picture of what to do. Thanks in advance!
    Impinkgirl xposed doesnt need to be installed in recovery. You can download the apk then install it, enter the app and install the framework and restart your device, and you must have xposed framework.
  • impinkgirl . 22m ago
    I beg your pardon, but it is not possible to install Xposed directly when running Lollipop. Not unless they've changed it in the last 3 days...
  • impinkgirl . 22m ago
    Also, the framework can be installed, but it will not work without Xposed installed.
  • impinkgirl . 22m ago
    I was able to directly install Xposed while running Jellybean.
    I don't have lollipop device so i got little bit confused , sorry about that, maybe you should write a new article to get better tips. :)
  • impinkgirl . 22m ago
    I've posted a start-I'm hopeful...
  • eslam ahmed 22m ago
    My samsung alpha still kitkat while all can get update by air when i do the same it telling me u in the last update and i dont want to use root ? Why am not getting update by air
    Eslam it depends on your country, maybe it will reach slower than others.
  • Jennifer Rothwell 22m ago
    I'm having an issue with slowness when wifi is not available. I've updated my softwate, I've done factory reset, I've taken simple out and re-installed. ..but still if I'm using data only it takes FOREVER for pages to load etx. Oh and for I cleared all caches and reduced ram and uninsulated not used apps. I have the s6. Any other ideas I can try??
    Ooh so sorry about that, i don't have s6, but as i understood with WiFi pages load more quickly than with data, maybe your mobile data is slow or there is some hardware problem, do one more factory reset (be sure to backup every important stuff before that), and if that doesn't resolve the problem too, maybe you should show your device to Samsung to fix that data problem.
    If i understood Something wrong, tell it so i can understand better and give other solutions.