Free Download
Tips & Support
Android
Tips & Support
Kourken Kasbarian     23m ago
Ask me anything!!
8486 2266 20d ago
  • Jimmy Peralta 22m ago
    Galaxy s5 active. Data show tops coming during phone calls, solutions???
  • Mike Errichetto 22m ago
    Is there anyway to sim unlock my metro pcs LG stylo without going through metro for free,
  • Kourken Kasbarian 22m ago
    Mike please write a new article about your problem, because i don't know about metro.
  • Amalavic Zlatan 22m ago
    How to make vpn work on lollipop? No vpn app is working on Android, please help anybody
    Amalavic Android has built-in vpn that is in settings, more and there set vpn without any apps.
  • Vivek Senthil 22m ago
    Pick out an app ,that automatically attends the call, and speak the trained or recorded voice
  • Shak Shazwan 22m ago
    Yo recently I've installed amazon underground and i cant installed the free games because my location is eligible so is there anyway that i can bypass that just to download the free game??
    Shak you can download any VPN app and put the location to a country that supports it.
  • Mohsin Patel 22m ago
    My lg g3 D850 is on android 4.4.2 and I'm not recover in
  • Mohsin Patel 22m ago
    Receiving* any updates can you help?
    Then your device type will not receive any updates from lg, and your latest version will probably stay on KitKat 4.4.2. But if you want to update to lollipop, then you must root your device and flash custom ROM on your device, but i advice not to do it if you don't know what you are doing.
  • Chaitanya Padachh 22m ago
    Tell me an app which can root Samsung core cause kingo and framroot failed
    Chaitanya then try towelroot, if it didn't help also, then you must root with pc.
  • kevin childs 22m ago
    Hi, keep getting annoying ads pop up on any browser (tried every virus app going) tells me phone is fine! Don't really want to do a factory reset.
  • nick vts 22m ago
    I've got LG optimus L9ii. Do you know how can I root it?
    Kevin it is probably from an app that you installed from outside of play store and it is adware, so find it and uninstall it, you can also try to boot into safe mode to fix it.
    Nick i didn't find any great method to root your device, but try kingroot maybe it should work
  • kevin childs 22m ago
    Thanks much appreciated
    Your welcome
  • nick vts 22m ago
    Thanks for your response! I've already tries kingo but after reboot my device is no longer rooted