Free Download
Tips & Support
Android
Tips & Support
Abrar Shahriar     18m ago
Feel free to asked me anything ;-)
1196 191 1m ago
  • Boom Lancaster 18m ago
    Ok samsung galaxy s5 active not rooted running 5.1.1 lollipop and wondering which is better Greenify or Purify??
  • Abrar Shahriar 18m ago
    Greenify
  • Josh Hammer 18m ago
    Found and fixed a smashed Galaxy Avant Phone. Besides a few scratches on the back cover it is in perfect condition. Where is the best place to sell it? Or do you think inwould have a chance at even selking it now that it is fixed?
  • Josh Hammer 18m ago
    Selling *
  • Stephen Giles 18m ago
    & Abrar, I'm here to help you too matey. It's "Feel free to Ask me anything" :) Also, time for a question. Do male ducks have eyelashes?
  • Madeline Baxter 18m ago
    I have a symptom galaxy S 6 I have been told by the people I bought the phone from that I do not need extra protection on the phone such as turbo booster AntiVirus software and such because Sampson comes with that already installed on the phone and I'm wondering if that is true that is my question and if so should I put purple booster on there for should I not think you
  • Rhonda Fer 18m ago
    What are your thoughts on CM Security app?
  • Claire C.C 18m ago
    Here's a tough question for ya :-/ is there an app/program out there that can scan your devices for possible
  • Claire C.C 18m ago
    "Third parties"? Not sure how best to describe this issue of mine.
  • Claire C.C 18m ago
    I traded in my device, changed #'s, and email accounts and I still don't have control over my tablet.
  • MIR NABEEL AHMED KALWAR MIR NABEEL AHMED 18m ago
    After upating my Galaxy S6 Edge Plus into 6.0.1 Marshmallow my smartphone POWER ON Sound is disabled only POWER ON sound is muted. I need help that How to enable Power On sound of Galaxy S6 Edge Plus ? please help me to solve this issue...
    After upating my Galaxy S6 Edge Plus into 6.0.1 Marshmallow my smartphone POWER ON Sound is disabled only POWER ON sound is muted. I need help that How to enable Power On sound of Galaxy S6 Edge Plus ? please help me to solve this issue...
    After upating my Galaxy S6 Edge Plus into 6.0.1 Marshmallow my smartphone POWER ON Sound is disabled & all other functions system is working ...but only POWER ON sound is muted. I need help that How to enable Power On sound of Galaxy S6 Edge Plus ? please help me to solve this issue...
  • LOOPSY LOU 18m ago
    What's a good volume booster ..note 5
  • Claire Smith 18m ago
    Since updating my s6 to marshmallow 6.1 it doesn't support different fonts do I need to root??
  • Muhammad Rafay 18m ago
    Carl wood, yes you can root it without a pc! :) just a one touch method ;)
  • Muhammad Rafay 18m ago
    Claire, scan what? The antiviruses?
  • Muhammad Rafay 18m ago
    Asking Claire C. C.
  • Claire C.C 18m ago
    I knew I shouldn't have asked, pooh :-/ ......the best way I can put it is like, like someone else is in control of both my Droid devices. I thought it was a huge joke at at first
  • Amanda Watkins 18m ago
    Best free music downloader