Free Download
Tips & Support
Android
Tips & Support
Christine Ramos     2m ago
Help How can I change my IP adress
29 12 1m ago
  • DR. ANDyROID 2m ago
    Hello, wich device do you use? In smartphone or tablet the best option is to use a VPN client. You can search the playstore for vpn apps like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securevpn.securevpn . In the app just tab connect and you will have a different IP adress. For other questions or tips please feel free to like and share my FB page https://www.facebook.com/DrAndyroid/ Thanks
  • Christine Ramos 2m ago
    Can you please help me my LG3 stopped connecting to WIFI it just started out of no where tjid problem
  • DR. ANDyROID 2m ago
    Okay you can try all these steps: First check if other devices can find your wifi, if so try putting you phone into airplane mode and after few seconds turn it back off. If this doesnt help try restarting your phone. Can you give me more info like when did it stopped working. Did you update something and since then it stopped or ....? Greetings
  • Christine Ramos 2m ago
    Ok this problem started about 3 maybe 4 wks ago now ive reset it and did a hard reset a few times now and its still the same other devices can connect to the Wifi
  • DR. ANDyROID 2m ago
  • Christine Ramos 2m ago
    Nope none of that helped I can charge my phone and not even use it and it will be dead within. Few hours
  • DR. ANDyROID 2m ago
    So your full battery is empty in few hours? Hmm I think your phone may be bricked or so. If you have this many issues you may wanna consider buying a new phone. Sorry about that.
  • Christine Ramos 2m ago
    But makes no sense it was working fine and I've never dropped or anything never fax any issues with it
  • DR. ANDyROID 2m ago
    So you telling me even aftre factory reset your battery still depletes after 2 hours?
  • Kennedy Vaught 1m ago
    Ok then,take it to a phone surgeon near you.I might only be 9 but I know alot
  • Kennedy Vaught 1m ago
    Also,is it a phone or tablet???
  • Alex Houlton 1m ago
    Please Reset Your Wifi If Not Worked Please Call Your Wifi Company.