Get the latest tips & apps for your Smartphone
Free Download
Tips & Support
Android
Tips & Support
DR. ANDyROID     10m ago
Having trouble with something? Dr. ANDyROID can help ! !! !!!
39 9 5m ago
  • Kennedy Vaught 9m ago
    How did you start a new chat.huh,huh?!?!?!?!
  • DR. ANDyROID 9m ago
    Jut simply go back from this discussion and tap the marker icon in the down right corner.
  • Dave Watson 9m ago
    Hey Doc. How's it going. So I got a couple of questions about my Droid turbo that I was hoping you could answer
  • Dave Watson 9m ago
  • DR. ANDyROID 8m ago
    Okay shoot, hope I can help you out.
  • Alex Dawson 8m ago
    Do you know how to get access to the external sd card on marshmallow 6.0.1. Some how i lost the ability to save files from the internal memory on my tablet. Ive tried doing the confirmation select for the sd card over and over again. I can move files from it to my device but i cant write anything to it anymore.
  • Donnell Burch 7m ago
    Hi There! Got a bit of a pickle here. I bought a used LG Tablet from AT&T. I'm trying to get the hang of it, not an easy thing for a first timer could use a little help???
  • Debra James 5m ago
    Once upon a time, in a Samsung galaxy far away (S3 or S4), there was a wonderful feature to prevent over-exposure to cell phone blue light.

I honestly can't remember if it was a phone feature or an app. What I DO remember is that I could set a time for auto shut down & start up. It was great! I didn't have to deal with annoying vibrations waking me up. For at least 6 hours, I rested without extra electromagnetic waves bombarding my cells micro-cellular structures.

Bottom line: I really, Really, REALLY miss this feature. I'm currently using an S5 appreciate any assistance.
  • Jonathan Doyle 5m ago
    Hey doc, I have a Samsung 8.0 s2 tab and it received the nougat update today and for some reason none of my game apps will open. Can you help me?