Get the latest tips & apps for your Smartphone
Free Download
Rooting & Hacks
Motorola Moto G
Rooting & Hacks
Deepak Khanwalkar     36m ago
Android Lollipop started to rollout for Moto G 2013. Did you get it ?
751 93 29m ago
  • Deepak Khanwalkar 35m ago
    Ok cool. I appreciate your help. Thanks.
  • Keran Kumar 35m ago
    Do any of u guys have the factory images for 5.0 lollipop? I really need it coz i am in Malaysia and i didnt get any invites. Pls guys if anyone has it, i would really appreciate it if anyone would be able to email it to me
  • Aayush Gala 35m ago
    No one received ota update. And no factory images still there because there ain't any updates.
    Btw motorola has rolled out an update service and says that this is a pre-update that will help you to update your device to L. So make sure to update thr motorola update services through the playstore.
  • Aayush Gala 35m ago
    Yea. I updated it. I also got invite for soak test. But nothing came till now.
    No invite for me. That's sad. I hope in december we get the update.
  • Keran Kumar 35m ago
    Yeah i updated the services update app too through playstore. I didnt get any invites however becoz i think i am located in malaysia. Maybe that's the reason
  • david aispuro 35m ago
    I font know which is the Motorola update services
    There will br an update in your app store which will ne named "Motorola Update Services". Just update it and you will br able to update to android L when it comes out for you.
  • Ian Wait 34m ago
    No. Are updates distributed by carriers? Cause mine was made for Verizon but is on tracfone byop.
  • Rishik Chandan 34m ago
    There's a 5.0.2 soak test official for Moto G Falcon, for India.
  • Anthony Thomas 34m ago
    So is it possible for moto g to get lollipop now? The show me know
  • Anthony Thomas 34m ago
    So please let me know
  • Rishik Chandan 34m ago
    The update is VERY MODEL AND REGION SPECIFIC. SO. BE. VERY. CAREFUL. Let me tell you about mine. Mine is the Moto G 2013 Falcon Dual Sim Asian Retail version. Yes that's a long name. Moto G 2013 (meaning 1st gen) Falcon (this is the codename of Moto G 1st gen. Both single and dual sim have this. Second gen is called Titan) Dual sim (as in. Not the single sim version) Asian Retial (as in. Built and meant tp be bought from Asian Stores. I'm from India. So. Hence, Yours could be Eu or GB or Brazil. Etc. Etc. You can check this at your about phone section)..
  • Rishik Chandan 34m ago
    Mine is the XT1033 (yes. Moto G's model number.). Asian retail. So. Here is my lolipop's link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g/general/moto-g-xt1033-asia-retail-android-t3001206 :
  • Anthony Thomas 34m ago
    I have the American moto g 2014 w kit kat, am I eligible to download lollipop
  • Anthony Thomas 34m ago
    Rashik...like i said i have a 2014 dual core American version w kit kat...am i able to get lollipop
  • Rishik Chandan 34m ago
    Well. That's the Moto G 2nd Generation. Which is codenamed Titan. And no. This method is the manual method. You'll get your lolipop soon :). And yes. Since your device is really new. Not many 'developers' own it. So. Support for manual modifications and customs stuff is low. The delay for Android L is actually Google's fault. They can't seem to fix the software problems (as in. Bugs) in the software. So. When they do that. We'll get it soon enough. Yes. The version I'm using is a Beta testing version. Called. 'Soak test'. Do Google it man. And no. 2014 doesn't have a manual method to go Lolipop right now.
  • Anthony Thomas 34m ago
    Bro.. I wanna thank ya very much...Im pretty good w the phone jargon.. Lol but what is Beta and Root mean?
  • Anthony Thomas 34m ago
    Don't laugh.... Lol