Free Download
Tips & Support
Samsung Galaxy S4
Tips & Support
Blondiie Stacy     29m ago
Samsung galaxy s4 battery problems
146 17 13m ago
  • Blondiie Stacy 29m ago
    It also overheats extremely bad it will give you at least the degree burn at times
  • Meet Patel 29m ago
    Agree with you...what to do for battery draining problem
  • Meet Patel 29m ago
    Waiting for a new update from samsung to fix it..
  • Parthasaradhi Krovvidi 29m ago
    Even I am facing the same problem...what to do ??
  • Meet Patel 29m ago
    Nothing...i went to service centre...they can not do anything
  • Jean Carlo 28m ago
    And even power saving mode isn't helping. Actually it doesn't make any difference.
  • Jenna Atkinson 18m ago
    My phone has the same issues and I need help!!
  • RaunakYEAHHSWEGER GURJI 18m ago
    Try getting rid of updating widgets such as a weather widget... A black background will help due to the Super Amoled display
    There are also some apps such as Dose or battery doctor whicu may help
    I still dont have great battery life though having to charge 75% through the day
  • Oscar Kukuia 16m ago
    I think that's the nature of the Galaxy S4 phone. Mine overheat, makes noise in the speaker and drains battery too quick.
  • Lisa Carlisi 14m ago
    Mines been really getting hotter, I can't even talk on the phone. I also can't hold a battery charge for long. I called Samsung customer service they told me to go to a Best Buy have them look at it and find out what the problem is, then call them back. Needless to say I've been to sick to get their. I asked them about how many complaints do you get for these problems? She tells me none. I said that's funny cuz that's all over and talked about on many sites. I suggest you guys call Samsung customer service and complained.
  • Chris Buyze 14m ago
    Ya gotta remember S4's are old phones every phone will deteriorate check to see if your batteries are bloating or leaking
  • Playful Jaydog 13m ago
    Mine is new. I just got it in late May.
  • Playful Jaydog 13m ago
    I keep mine plugged in by where I use it when I am home and that has made big difference in its feeling hot. Since the Galaxy 7 Edge fires, I have been a little nervous and less trusting of my phone so I do unplug it before going to sleep ... and sometimes during the day. It has always drained amazingly fast. Good graphics though with beautiful details.
  • Playful Jaydog 13m ago
    I meant to add - since having my Galaxy S4, my electric bill has risen $15/mo. The phone is the only difference from before.
  • Playful Jaydog 13m ago
    I meant to add - since having my Galaxy S4, my electric bill has risen $15/mo. The phone is the only difference from before.