Welcome to the biggest list of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free we’ll run this week. Wednesday’s post offers 10 paid iOS apps in total, and they can all be downloaded without paying a dime for a limited time. If 10 isn’t enough for some reason, you can also head back to yesterday’s app sale post, where you’ll find a few freebies that haven’t yet expired.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
* Now with Apple Watch™ support
Datamon helps you monitor your internet traffic.
Datamon is a must have utility for those who use frequently 3G / 4G data traffic from their iPhone. With this tool you will be able to know your internet consumption accurately and in real time. Daily, weekly and monthly statistics are available for your reference.
Through an algorithm of our invention and thanks to the new features provided by iOS8, Datamon performs periodic checks on the device, constantly monitoring and analyzing incoming and outgoing traffic from your device.
Just leave datamon running in the background. Everything else will be done automatically. Opening the app more times in a day will train the algorithm behind the scene, gaining more precision.
Thanks to a simple and convenient iOS8 Today extension, you can know your 3G/4G data consumption in a swipe. Informations are recorded and stored on a database in order to be subsequently browsed within the app.
– Aggregate 3G/4G internet traffic daily, weekly and monthly.
– Browse your traffic by custom date interval.
– Customizable Today Widget for iOS8.
– Works without configuration and with all providers.
Equalizer PRO the new standard when it comes to audio player! A must have to listen to your music! Boost and improve your sound quality and volume. Access your own music library directly from the app.
Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your presets. Equalizer PRO enables you to control 5 different band frequencies. Adjust each filter to bring out the best in your music. More to the mow frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to amplify even more your bass sounds.
Finally, you’ll be able to visualize your sound thanks to a spectrum analyser, directly available from the app.
– Discover free music from for SoundCloud and Jamendo
– One touch to add music into playlist
– Manage your music and playlists
– Manage and protect your playlist by passcode
– Background playback
– AirPlay support
– Lockscreen controls
– Ringtones Maker
– Profressional Equalizer with over 20 present EQs
– Repeat one, all and shuffle.
– Background music playback
– Shows song title, artist and album artwork
– Play music directly from iPod Library.
– Equalizer with BassBooster
– Visualizer Music
– Sleep Timer
iPod Music Player:
– Ability to load iPod music within the app
– Play music like iPod
– Equalizer with BassBooster
“Remote for Roku” is an iPhone/iPod Touch app that can remotely control Roku video players. The app has a simple and elegant interface, it automatically discovers the Roku players connected to your WiFi network and can control them just like the physical remote that came with the box. It also adds functionality like keyboard support (e.g. for video searches by name) and a channel launchpad.
There is no configuration needed, as long as your iOS device is WiFi-connected to the same network your Roku player is on. Notable exception are some (e.g. Qwest/Actiontec) routers, which do not support the auto-discovery protocol – for those the player will have to be added manually by tapping on “Other” in Settings.
COMPATIBILITY: Remote4Roku works with all “Roku” digital video players. This includes
Roku1, Roku2, Roku3, Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI or “Roku-ready” MHL variety), RokuTV, as well as the previous generations (LT, HD, XD, XS, XDS, DVP, SD, HD-XR, NTV250).
YouTube and Hulu+ do not respond to the iOS keyboard commands – this is an unfortunate limitation of the channels; to type, use the on-screen keyboard instead. Most games work well with “Remote for Roku” app but there are a few (like “Angry Birds”) which cannot be controlled remotely with any app, since they are locked to require an “enhanced game remote” hardware. TV sound volume cannot be controlled with the app.
iSmoothRun is the best App to effectively track and log all of your running, walking, hiking, cycling and any other fitness activity you like. Solid performance. Continuous development. Best sensor and external display support.
Updated for iOS8 and HealthKit.
The most popular third party activity tracker on the RunKeeper site. The App all serious runners rave about. Best Interval and workout editor to help you follow your training plan. Create your workout and let iSmoothRun coach you with audio cues. Programmed by runners. Used by coaches. Check out our user reviews. Featured by Apple in What’s Hot!
– GPS and Pedometer
Using both the GPS and Pedometer iSmoothRun literally follows you in every step of your training. It will automatically switch modes depending on GPS signal strength.
– All day step tracking for iPhone 5S/6 users
Accurately tracks time, distance, location, pace, altitude, running cadence, heart rate, power and reports them with audio announcements at configurable time or distance intervals.
– Improve you running Form
iSmoothRun will consistently track your running cadence. Use the build in metronome to easily raise it. Cadence tracking is offered for all iPhones and not only 5S.
– Auto Pause
Stopped at a traffic light, or on the top of your climb to catch a glimpse of the view? iSmoothRun will pause and start automatically as soon as you are on the move again.
– The most extended support for sensors
All BT Smart sensors (HRMs, footpods, speed/cadence combo, cycling power)
All ANT+ (extra hardware needed: Wahoo dongle, 4iiii Viiiiva or RFLKT+)
– Use your Pebble or Magellan Echo.
Best support for external displays. The only app with a dedicated fully customizable pebble app.
– Your data are yours, Don’t lock yourself in.
We love being open. Export your training data in GPX,TCX,KML,PWX, or CSV format. Connect and share your workouts with the most active running communities, Dailymile, Runkeeper, Nike+, Runningfreeonline, Garmin Connect, Strava, sportTracks, Movescount, MyFitnessPal, 2PEAK and TrainingPeaks. Post to Facebook and Twitter. This is the most connected app, period.
– Intervals? We love them too
Powerful interval editor will let you define, in an easy way, all of your interval/structured workouts. iSmoothRun will then coach you during your run. Support for Heart rate zones.
Are you into Run/walk training? Great. Now it’s easier than ever to set your timers and enjoy all the benefits of the best running app.
– Track your Shoe mileage
Every runner knows that tracking the mileage of his running shoes is essential. Now it’s easier than ever.
Swiss design. Retina display. When it comes to design only the best is good enough.
– Check your workout statistics
Average pace/speed, cadence, total distance, time, average/maximum heart rate and climb. Splits and interval statistics. Graphs for pace cadence heart rate and altitude.
– Your iPhone is your training log
All your data stored in the device. Amazing customizable graphs for each run and for weekly, monthly loads. Follow closely your training load, train smarter and avoid overtraining.
– Lose weight
Track your caloric expenditure for both running, walking and cycling taking into account activity type, weight, gender and slope or heart rate if available. Track your weight. Connect it with your withings or Aria scale.
– We love Cycling too
Pair it with any cycling sensor, combo, speed only or power meter. (ANT+ sensors need extra hardware). KICKR Support.
– Ghost Run
Race against a previous run of yours or a predefined pace. Get motivated, evaluate your training.
Prosper brings simplicity to your finances and budgeting.
With Prosper, it is now easier than ever to track outgoings, categorise your expenses, set yourself goals and get a full picture of where your money is going. Sophisticated reporting allows you to streamline your finances, giving you the ability to save more and plan better.
– Recurring transactions
– Saving based goals
– Localised to your currency
– Relevant categories
– Daily, weekly, monthly and annual expense tracking
– Day to day trend reporting
– Colour coded, categorised spending chart
– Easily scroll through historical data
– Real time graphical reporting
– Scrollable transaction feed
– Add expenses or incomes with one tap
– Select categories and add expenses in the past
– Intuitive yet robust financial planner
– Clear overview across all spending
PomodoroToDo combines Pomodoro Technique and traditional task management (GTD), PomodoroToDo make you easy to collect & arrange tasks in your work&life. You can use the Pomodoro Technique to complete task efficiently, PomodoroToDo makes your work&life more productive!
• Organize your tasks for life, work and everywhere in between in with Projects
• Show progress of projects, and every project workload in detail.
• You can set the number of Pomodoro, deadline, reminder, repetition, note&subtasks.
• Integrated Pomodoro Timer, you can work more efficiently by use it.
• Detailed reports, you can check your number of completed tasks, number of completed pomodoros, and the general trend in the number of completed tasks and the number of completed pomdoros.
Choon is an alternative audio player. It enhances your control over the library by providing clean interface and gestures.
– Add songs on the go. Just swipe right the song, album or even playlist to play it next
– Cue sheet support. Download cue files via iTunes or Safari to manage your podcasts or mixes
– Quick playlists
– Background LastFM scrobbling
– Color scheme based on the artwork of now playing track
– Quick access to current playing artist or album
– Customize fonts
– Search over all your music library
– Rate your tracks
– Compatible with iTunes Match
– All metadata like play counts and track ratings is synchronised. Available filters are Playlists, Songs, Albums, Artists and Podcasts.
Did you always want to design your own unique keyboard like your friends on Android?
Well if you have IOS8, you can finally do this with Stylekey.
You can do:
* Create your own custom keyboard
* Modify your keyboard from it’s background color to the font
* Browse, download and rate other keyboards.
* Add Images from your camera roll to make your keyboard even more unique.
* Share your keyboard on your facebook for others to try out! (other social networks coming soon)
You can even share your keyboards with your friends on Facebook (and soon other social networks)
We are constantly updating this app with even more features such as autocomplete, swype
and if you have any suggestions, don’t hesitate
on contact us.
So what are you waiting for? Unleash your creativity!
QUEST is the most interesting task management app in the world. Clear your tasks like a game. Once you clear your tasks, 8-Bit character will grow up, too!
◆ Featured “Best New App” Over 100 Countries!
# Korea Top Paid App Rank #2
# Japan Productivity App Rank #2
# Over 20 Countries Productivity Rank in #10
• It’s an easy and basic task management app yet even it’s fun to use.
• Add and complete tasks with a simple gesture.
• You can easily categorize to do list.
• Check Completed Log for completed tasks list.
• Alarm for reminder of day, week, month, and year tasks.
• You can easily manage tasks at Today widgets.(iOS 8)
• Once you complete your tasks, you can get a new item.
• 8-bit of cool game characters and sound are waiting for you!
● BEST USE for QUEST ●
– Tasks and To-Do
– Check list
– Shopping list
– Idea memo
– Wish List
– Bills and payment schedule
– Things you have to remember
Add and manage tasks and lists from the app or simply check at Today widgets.
Once you complete tasks and collect items, you can create a cool 8-bit game characters!
◆ Add and manage with a simple gesture.
– Pull down : Add a task
– Slide right : Complete the task
– Slide left : Delete the task
– Drag and drop : Change the order of tasks
– Tap the sky : Check Category
– Pull down : Add a category
– Slide right : Complete the category
– Slide left : Delete the category
– Drag and drop : Change the order of categories
◆ Completed Log
– Tap the ground : Check Completed Log
– You can check the list of your completed list
– Slide right: Delete items
– Recycle bin : Delete all
– Reminder setting for day, week, month and year base
– Receive notification
◆ Today widgets and Notification Center
– Check tasks at Today widget
– Manage tasks
– Badge app icon notification
– Edit and add QUEST to use the app on Today widget
◆ Character Level up
– Obtain Experience Point and Level up with completion of tasks
– Collect and equip new item and make your own character!
We are happy to hear your comments and opinions for QUEST.
LikeLight is a vintage design studio application. Create amazing photos by adding effect, symbol,rainbow,universe, light leaks,flag,bokeh, textures, photo filters, adjustments, and much more to your photos – while using one of the most beautiful and simplest interfaces your life.
Amazing light & vintage symbol & vintage filter : Over features unique, vintage symbol and original, eye-catching artwork
Best ADJUSTMENT TOOLS Use uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
300+ real light Textures –
Tons of light leaks,rainbow,universe,bokeh,flag gritty and grainy film textures, dusty vintage film scans, tasteful grunge, and perfectly tuned gradients.
200+ vintage symbol –
LikeLight has an attractive symbol is divided into five categories. animal,people,vintage,dream,indie,feather
Change your ordinary photos with amazing lighting and decorated with beautiful symbols with LikeLight