This has been a great week for paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free, and it’s about to get even better. Today, we have a huge list of 10 paid iOS apps on sale for free, and they span a wide range of genres to ensure that there’s something for everyone. Of course, if 10 isn’t enough, there are also still a few freebies left in yesterday’s post, so be sure to hurry back before those sales end.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
SAVE ALL THE SNAPS YOU GET FROM FRIENDS!
*DISCLAIMER: This app and its makers are not affiliated with Snapchat, Inc.
It’s so easy and fun:
1. Every time you get a new snap, make sure you FIRST open the SnapBox app
2. SnapBox will download and save the snap for you
Easily turn your photos into comic book pages and videos with Halftone 2.
**Named One of the Best Apps of 2013 by Apple**
**Featured by Apple as an App Store Editors’ Choice**
**Featured by Apple as a showcase app on the new iPhone 6 in Apple Retail Stores**
**Featured by Starbucks as a Pick of the Week**
Halftone 2 makes it easy to create comic and scrap books with your images. Choose a page layout, apply photo filters, position captions, add speech and thought balloons, place some WHAMs, BAMs, and POWs, mix in a few sound effects, and share your creation as an image, multi-page document, or high-definition video. There’s no faster or more fun way to share your stories.
With so many features, there’s almost no limit to your creative options:
Captions and Balloons
• Over 30 unique caption and balloon styles (speech bubbles, thought balloons, banners, scrolls, and more)
• A powerful 3D perspective feature lets you tilt your captions and balloons
• Includes six professional comic-themed fonts (plus everything on your device)
• Optional drop shadows add depth with configurable color, opacity, blur, and location
• Custom fonts can be added by opening a TrueType (TTF) or OpenType (OTF) font in Halftone 2
• Control over font color, size, line spacing, and alignment
• Ability to add multiple colored outlines to text
• Over 80 professionally-designed graphical shapes like WHAM, BAM, and POW
• Optional “Action Pack” in-app purchase adds over 50 more stamps designed by comic design company, Blambot
• A custom stamp feature allows you to add your own images (with support for alpha channels)
• A powerful 3D perspective feature lets you tilt your stamps to make them more dynamic
• Photos can be imported directly from your photo library, Facebook, and Flickr
• Full control of the scale and rotation of each photo
• A configurable Juicy Bits “Toon” filter turns your photos into comic-styled artwork
• Comprehensive photo editing tools from Aviary that include automatic enhancements, filter effects, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, redeye, whiten, blemish, and selective focus
• Choose from over 30 multi-photo page layouts
• Each page can have its own background color, gradient, or paper texture (over 30 included textures)
• An optional page blending mode simulates the way ink interacts with paper
• Video is exported at up to 720p high-definition and can be saved to the camera roll for later use or sent directly to Facebook, Dropbox, or other compatible apps (like iMovie)
• 50 licensed sound effects are included that can be assigned to each photo panel
• A “Sound Pack” in-app purchase adds 50 sound effects, including growls, crashes, instruments, vehicles, background ambience, and more
• Each panel has a customizable transition that controls the incoming speed and movement of the virtual camera
• An optional soundtrack can be added by choosing a song from your music library
• A unique “auto stretch” feature automatically shortens or lengthens the video to match the length of your soundtrack
• A document library lets you create, save, copy, and work with multiple projects
• Full support for undo and redo
• Captions, balloons, and stamps can be placed inside a photo panel to clip them at the panel’s edges
• A built-in guide introduces all of the basic concepts
• Includes a link to an expanding list of helpful tutorial videos
Output and Sharing
• Output formats include image (JPG), PDF, CBZ, and video (MP4)
• Output can be shared via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, Weibo, instant message (MMS), saved to the photo album, copied to the clipboard, sent to another app, and printed to AirPrint-enabled printers
• An experimental 3D anaglyph feature lets you put on red/cyan 3D glasses and view your output in three dimensions (yes, really)
• Optional halftone image processing with configurable dot size, opacity, and gain to give photos an authentic comic-styled look
Shifts is the fastest and easiest way to enter and view your work shifts on iPhone.
“A Beautiful Mobile Calendar App Designed For Shift Workers”
“An ingenious little app”
– Cult of Mac
“It’s great for keeping track of your obligations”
“A great way to keep track of your work schedule”
“A super clean interface”
“I absolutely recommend Shifts to shift workers”
“If you’re a shift worker, look no further than Shifts for your scheduling needs”
– iPhone Life
“The app has been polished to perfection”
– Beautiful Pixels
“The app is a breeze to use”
Traditional calendar apps aren’t ideal for shift workers. You don’t necessarily work a traditional Monday to Friday 9-5 job. That makes it hard to keep track of when you’re working, especially with early morning and overnight schedules.
Shifts solves this problem with a simple solution. Create your own custom shifts using our attractive icons and color picker, then add them to your calendar with just one tap.
You can add up to 2 shifts per day, or setup a shift rotation and apply it to your Shifts calendar all at once. This makes it easy to enter an entire month – or even year’s worth of shifts in less than a minute! See any of your upcoming shifts right from the lock screen.
After you’ve entered your shifts, you can view them in our beautiful month view calendar, or in a handy list format. You can overlay your personal calendar on top, so you’ll know when you have things going on outside of work.
With just a tap you can share your schedule with friends, family, and co-workers – whether they’re using Shifts or not.
Built exclusively for iOS 8 and Apple’s latest iPhones, Shifts is the modern way to keep track of your work schedule.
• View your personal iCloud calendar overlaid on your work schedule
• Add personalized notes to any of your shifts
• Enter your hourly rate and we’ll show you an estimate of your monthly earnings
• Add up to 2 different shifts per day
• Reminders for shifts
• Indicate vacation days with the holiday icon, or sick days with the medical icon
• See your schedule on the Calendar or List view
• Swipe between months, or pick any month (just tap the date at the top)
• Emergency workers
• Security guards
• Retail employees
• Servers, bar tenders, kitchen staff
• Police and Firefighters
• News and media reporters
• Students and part time workers
• Taxi or Uber drivers
• Shipping and warehouse staff
• Pest control workers
• Hydro workers
• Protective service
• Food preparations
• Truckers and tow-truck drivers
• Construction workers
• Bus drivers and other transportation workers
• Anyone else who has trouble keeping track of their schedule!
• Apple “New Year, New You” Favorite
• Apple App Store Staff Favorite
Lumen Trails is an omni tracker. It lets you take notes, make lists and keep track of other things in your life, such as time, workouts, expenses, calories, food, weight, sleep or anything else you can think of. Thousands of people use it every day, and they love it because it truly makes a difference in their lives.
“I’ve been using Lumen Trails for 6 months and continue to love it. One of my most sticky and useful apps ever on my phone.” – David D’Souza
The beauty of Lumen Trails is that you can track absolutely anything. There are tons of other apps that allow you to track one or two things, for example, calories and weight. But what if you decide to track something else? Say, how many cigarettes you smoke as you try to quit, your eating habits or even net worth? Lumen Trails is the app for that!
Instead of having one app for your to-do lists, one for tracking expenses, another one for tracking your weight, you can declutter your home screen and just have one app that does it all.
Designed exclusively for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Lumen Trails is incredibly powerful, easy to use, and looks beautiful on the Retina HD Display. It can even backup your data automatically to Google Drive, sync with iCloud, and is fully accessible with Apple VoiceOver in 8 languages. There’s nothing that comes even close to it. And to top it all, your data is not locked on your iPhone. You can export it to Excel or Google Docs!
So what’s truly important to you right now? Your Health? Fitness? Finances? Productivity?
Voices can help you learning and mastering the pronunciation of English and the sounds of speech.
Key features as follows:
1. Include 44 standard phonetic symbols of British English and 40 ones of American English.
2. Provide a comprehensive understanding of how every voice is pronounced with animations and audios.
3. Provide two kinds of high quality audios including male voice and female voice.
4. Test comprehensively your pronunciation skills by reading, writing, listening and speaking with over 500 words and give you the scores.
5. Help you find the essential features of pronunciation by comparing yours with standard one with VOICEPRINTS.
6. Learn and play the application anywhere without network.
The easiest way to cut out and composite photos.
With AfterCut, you can select objects, change background and add effects to your photos in SECONDS.
7 CUT OUT TOOLS
Both manually selection tools and smart selection tools are included.
Selecting and extracting objects can be easily done by several simple taps.
You can create Shadow, Highlight, Border, Popart, Cartoon, Blur, Glass, Pencil, Commic Book, Mosaic and more effects to your selected objects.
Most of the effects are unique!
21 BLEND MODES
7 SELECTION ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Selection area can be feathered, extended, resized, adjusted and saved.
TRANSPARENT PNG SUPPORT
Importing and exporting transparent PNG images are fully supported.
iPhone 5 and above: 12 MP
iPhone 4 and 4S: 4 MP
A unique twist to your favourite sport of bowling!
Bowling Central takes you on a bowling adventure with mind blowing challenges and state of the art physics simulation! Bowl using intuitive swipe controls or realistic Wii-like motion gestures! Your very own personal bowling alley, anytime, anywhere!
* 90 unique bowling challenges + Classic Bowling mode with choice of 3, 6 or 10 frames game.
* Local multiplayer mode: Play with your friends and family
* Stunning 3D graphics and state of the art physics simulation
* Bowl in your style – Straight, Hook, Curve or Custom
* 24 exclusive and fancy bowling balls
* Compete with your friends on Facebook
* Play using intuitive swipe controls or realistic motion gestures.
* Turn your living room into a bowling alley – Also supports Airplay Mirroring with Apple TV
* Sync your progress across devices
So someone had this crazy idea to throw in blockers on the lane, think you can rise up to the challenge? Whether you like to power straight through to the ten pin or hook wide and skid-snap to the middle, we’ve got you covered! Strategise before you roll the ball and spin to dodge those challenging obstacles on your way to a Strike!
PBA professional? Bowl with a league? Or simply enjoy a good game of ten pin? This game is for you. Suited for kids, boys, girls, men and women of all ages. It’s your mobile bowling alley, in your pocket.
Motion controls are optional and works only with iPhone/ iPod touch*, powered by Edison Award winning rolomotion™ technology which converts raw data from your smartphones’ built-in sensors into precise natural gestures.
Cloud Outliner lets you create and share outlines between your Mac, iOS devices, and your Evernote account. Outlines make you efficient, naturally organizing your plans, projects and ideas in a clear way. Got a sudden flash of insight? Don’t risk forgetting it – just enter it right away on whatever device is closest, and see your changes appear automatically everywhere else.
• Select multiple rows to reorder, change indentation, or delete them all at once
• Copy & Paste rows between outlines and even other apps (Notes, Mail, Safari etc.)
• Drag and Drop rows to reorder or change indentation
• Hide checked rows
• View completed tasks
• Expand All/Collapse All
• Support for wireless keyboard
• Open In… feature
• Import outlines from other apps in OPML format
• Import OPML files with iTunes file sharing
• Sync outlines across computers and devices with iCloud
• Sync outlines with Evernote
• Send outlines by Email in Plain Text or OPML formats
• Clear and simple interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode support
• One universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Mac version is also available