It’s been a heck of a week for Apple fans, but it’s not over just yet. We’ve got one last list of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free for you today, and you’ll definitely want to stock up on nifty new apps in preparation for your new iPhone 6s.
There are also a few apps that are still free on yesterday’s list including Infinity Blade III, so be sure to check that one out.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Music Player Pro for SoundCloud
Music Player for SoundCloud – listen favourite song & Create Playlist
√ Powerful Search
– Search and discover your favorite musics through SoundCloud®
– Unprecedented filters and sorting
– Popular trends
√ Unlimited Music Selection
– Dozens of music genres
√ Full-Featured Music Player
– One tap to play track before adding
– Background playback
– Lock screen controls
Have you ever been annoyed by waiting for someone who did not know where you exactly are? Have you been tired of describing your current position on phone and got even more annoyed because there are millions of locations match your description?
Now you can use DrawOnMap to indicate your position, annotate the map, and share to your friend.
Very fast and easy to use:
-You can use different kinds of color and size of stroke to annotate on the map, and send it by email, messages.
-Share the map to Twitter, Facebook….
-Choose satellite and hybrid view in map.
-Save the map to albums, so you can use other apps to process.
-Support AirDrop & AirPrint.
Easily share photos and videos between iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices using Bluetooth – no network required! You can also share photos and videos using services such as Facebook, Twitter, iCloud Photo Sharing, Evernote, Instagram and Email. New media is marked with a new icon for easy selection and number of new media is indicated.
Can now select from photos and videos, photos only and videos only. Also marks new photos and videos.
Photos and video transferred in full resolution and shared using device Bluetooth so sharing can be done from anywhere. Can also upload to other services such as Facebook, Twitter, Email, Clipboard, iCloud Photo Sharing, Evernote, Instagram and more depending on the apps you have installed.
Photo quality settings available are good, better and best. Best provides the original image resolution.
Just select the photos and videos that you want to share then click Send Media to start the process. To receive the media on the other device install and run PhotosShare on that device and click Receive Media.
You can choose to select from photos and videos, photos only or videos only. Indicates which photos and videos are new. New media is from today, yesterday or the day before yesterday. The number of new photos and videos is also shown along with the total number of photos and videos.
Clicking the thumbnail image for a photo or video will toggle between full-screen and the original image. Easily remove any photo or video from your selections.
A photo icon indicates a photo, a video camera icon indicates a video and a camera icon indicates that the photo was taken by the camera. Click the print icon to print using AirPrint.
Use in app settings to quickly access and change your settings.
Use Display Name Settings to change the name to display to other PhotosShare users.
Use Send Options Settings to set the maximum photos that can be sent at a time, thumbnail size, send packet size, photo quality and to turn sound on and off.
Use Receive Options Settings to turn on or off automatically adding of media to your Photos collection and to turn sound on or off. The default is to automatically add the transferred media to your Photos collection. If you just want to transfer and view media between devices then turning this off could be beneficial. When receiving media, this setting is reflected via the AutoSave option.
Sharing uses the Bluetooth (device to device) which provides a range of up to 30 feet for sharing with friends or other device you have. Sharing can be done whether you have a network present or not.
Task reminder is an amazing alarm clock, easy to use ,very useful to remember the time for your day to day activities. Be always on time on meetings, at work, wake up easily in the morning and start your day with a smile on your face.
-Comfortable and easy user interface;
-Create reminders with just a couple of taps;
-Reminders include: title, photo, time options;
-The reminder will continue to repeat in the set interval;
-High-quality custom sounds included;
-Repeat scheduling, flexible snooze ;
-CountDown timers for the usual timing events;
Planning and exercising control over your time has never been more simple. Get the best out of your day, increase effectiveness, be more efficient and productive.
Never forget something important again and maximize the overall benefit of your activities ! Use this simple to use app and create reminders on a daily basis ,we guarantee you will be pleased with the results.
HurryApp! is a dead simple app, that allows you to create voice reminders with curtain periods. Every voice reminder contains information how much time has passed and what time it is right now. Because of the way iOS these notes can be played only in foreground mode, otherwise you will get push notification with a corresponding text.
Video Downloader – The application which allows you to download various videos from the internet
– Huge amount of supported video formats
– It gives you an opportunity to copy, move, and create folders
– Support landscape and portrait views
– Touch ID protection brings you the possiblity to lock your videos with the password
– Background mode
– Import videos from the photos (availible only on iPad)
– Sort by name, date, type
– AirPlay support
Built-in web browser:
– Download video
– Support tabs
– Support bookmarks
– Download video from FTP and WebDAV servers
– Built-in downloader with background downloading feature
– Ongoing download
– Download a few videos at the same time
– Local notifications. The application tells you when your video will be downloaded and ready to watch.
Smart Alarm Pro is the best alarm clock that monitors sleep cycles,records disturbances during night,wakes you up at set time and offers you a clear graph that includes statistics about your sleeping phases. It takes care of your needs and preferences ,helps you get more rest and a good night sleep.
• Includes a variety of alarm modes specifically created for each and everyone’s benefit
-Full mode-monitors sleep cycles and records disturbances during night,wakes you up at the right time;
-Sleep quality control-monitors sleep cycles and records disturbances during night, doesn’t wake you up in the morning;
-Sleep cycle mode-monitors sleep cycles,wakes you up at the right time to avoid under or over sleeping;
-Set time sleep cycle and noise recording mode-monitors sleep cycles,records disturbances during night,wakes you up at the time you set forehead;
-Custom mode-lets you adjust smart alarm clock to desired wake up time .
• Smart wake up
– Wakes you up at the right time for you to avoid over or under sleeping;
– Adjustable snooze time;
– Adjustable wake-up time frame, weather settings.
• Creates a detailed graph with statistics about your sleep
– Your sleep stats visualized in colorful graphs;
– Sleep quality calculation;
– Get all your night stats in one tap, see the info about your sleep phases;
– Share your stats on Facebook.
• Wide variety of wake up tunes- nice collection with soothing, calming songs of different genres and types ;
• Includes help section with instructions on how to better use the app and settings with different options.
Download Smart Alarm now and take advantage of the best app designed for you to have a better sleep and rest !
Your contacts are the most important data on your phone. But eventually address book easily becomes messy, if not constantly updated. “CleanUp” helps you merge duplicate contacts and keep your contacts in a safe place.
CLEANING THE CONTACTS
• Remove duplicate contacts
• Merge contacts with similar names
• Merge contacts with the duplicate phone or email
• A preview of the result of the merging and manual selection of contacts
• One tap to backup your contacts
• Quickly export your backups by Email or iTunes
• Restore all the contacts at once or manually selected contacts
• Offline backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself
• Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just an email client
• All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox
This app will make your address book neat and easy to use.
Play photos, videos and music from your iPhone/iPad to DLNA devices such as your Smart TV, AV Device, Sound Box, PC, other phone and pad, etc.
Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device – have fun with friends and family – with iPlayTo on your phone/pad, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
iPlayTo can also browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy – iPlayTo can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running iPlayTo.
– Show photos on other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
– Play video to other devices in all qualities;
– Play music to other devices including its metadata;
– Play online medias (Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, GDrive…);
– Browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other DLNA devices;
– Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
– Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad.
– TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
– AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
– Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
– Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
– PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
– Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
– iPlayTo is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
– Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
– Not all the media on your iPhone can be played by your TV/device;
– iPlayTo can’t play the medias in other app (for example, the videos in “Videos” app), but you can upload media files to iPlayTo and play them.