We have something to tell you and we really hope you’re sitting down: it’s already the fourth quarter. It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating the new year, and now the new year is almost over. But don’t worry, there are still plenty of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free to be enjoyed before 2016 rolls around.
Today, we’ve got 10 premium apps for you that are all on sale for free for a limited time — and definitely check out yesterday’s post as well, where you’ll find a few more freebies that haven’t yet expired.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
deGeo is a camera app that doesn’t track, save or record your location.
Did you know that GPS location data is stored within each photo you take? “Geotags” are hidden data points embedded in each photo and can be viewed by anyone. This invisible, uneditable geotag data contains the exact coordinates of where it was taken. Simply posting a cute pic of your pet online could potentially lead anyone right to your front door!
deGeo Camera is the fun way to take pictures without compromising your locational privacy. Geotags and locational information are simply never saved or attached to your photos. Protect your privacy and share with peace of mind knowing that your photos will not reveal your location or personal habits.
deGeo Camera features an intuitive interface with gesture based controls for ease of use. Email your last photo with a simple swipe, browse your album of deGeo’d photos, tweet out the latest snap, or turn the flash on or off with a flick of the finger, it’s easy with deGeo Camera.
– Quick launch time and super intuitive interface
– Never stores location or geotags with your photos
– Quickly Email or share your last photo with a swipe
– Change camera functions (flash, device, torch) with a swipe
– Built in photo browser to view and share your deGeo’d photos
– Take photos via the on screen button, side volume buttons or a swipe
– Optional Rule of Thirds grid overlay
– Option to save basic metadata such as the date and time
Secret Photo+Video Vault PRO is the most easy to use app that hides your photos & videos behind a real working calculator. When people look at you phone they will think this app is just a normal calculator. What they won’t know is that you can enter a secret passcode to access your secret photos & videos!
This app icon looks like a real calculator so no one will suspect you’re trying to hide anything in the first place.
• Discrete app icon
• Fully functional calculator
• Universal app – download it once and use it on all your Apple devices
• Import photos and videos from your Photo albums
• Export all photos and videos from this app as email or zip files to DropBox, Evernote etc.
• Connect your device to iTunes and download all your files to your computer
• Create unlimited albums for your photos/videos
• Preview all photos and videos from with in the app
• All photos have zoom, swipe & slideshow features
• Zip entire folders or just the photos and videos you like.
• Change app theme to any color you like e.g. red, white, blue, yellow, green, purple, black, orange.
• Change photo creation date/time display
• Full Retina display support.
• App goes directly back to a calculator as soon as you close it
• Apple Watch shows a basic calculator. It doesn’t show your secret photos there.
NOTE: Your initial password is 1234 = (make sure you enter equals to sign right after entering 1234). Change your password under this apps setting after login
NOTE: Due to restrictions beyond our control, we are unable to delete photos and videos from your device Camera Roll. Make sure you backup this app in your iTunes. If you delete this app without a backup then all data will be lost.
UPLOAD / DOWNLOAD Secret Photos
The best way to add files to this app from your computer, whether using a Mac or a PC, is through the iTunes File Sharing panel using the following steps:
– Connect your iOS device to your computer
– Open iTunes on your computer
– Click the small iPad / iPhone icon in the upper left corner, as if you were going to adjust the syncing settings
– Click the “Apps” button in the left sidebar that appears below the iPad info
– Scroll down in the main window to where it says “File Sharing”
– Choose Calc from the list of apps
– Click “Add…” in the panel that appears to the right to open a file browser
– Choose one or more files from the file browser
– The file transfer will start automatically, with a progress bar displaying at the top of the iTunes window
– When finished, you may disconnect your device and launch Calc
Highlight your memories with your favorite songs and let your friends wander how you did it. Let VideoSound be your secret weapon for creating memorable Instagram, Vine and Facebook videos!
With VideoSound you can:
1. Add music from iTunes to your videos (one at a time);
2. Attach a song to a single photo and create a photo with music;
3. Create a photo slideshow with dozens of photos and music (in-app purchase).
Your resulting videos can then be shared on Instagram, Vine, Facebook or sent via Email with a few taps!
Bits and Pieces
• Mix the Original Video’s Soundtrack with Music and a Sound Recording
• Preserve the Quality and Aspect Ratio of the Original Video
• Photo with Music – Create a Video from a Photo plus a Soundtrack
• Photo Slideshow – Create a Slideshow with Music from Your Photos (Pro version)
• Share on Instagram, Facebook, Vine or Send via Email
• Select the Starting Position and Length for your Video
• Option to Select Full HD, HD or VGA Resolution for the Resulting Video
• Option to Select the Resulting Video Speed (from 1/4x to 4x)
• Individual Volumes for Each Soundtrack
• Record Sound with a Built-In Sound Recorder Tool
• Select the Starting Position for Your Songs
• The Option of Choosing the Cropping Rectangle Position, when Selecting a Photo
• Audio Fade-In/Out Effect
Multi has a command key to help you perform quick actions like sending a map, contact, or photo. You can also search and send gifs, emoji, and symbols right from the keyboard.
Simply hold down the command key to see a menu of shortcut options or tap the command key and start typing your favorite command.
14 feature shortcuts
800+ emoji shortcuts
Undo button to fix autocorrect mistakes
Layout mirrors the default keyboard (no need to learn gesture or swiping magic)
This is how beautiful and simple and efficient our music app will be to use, it will seem like a new experience.
Choose your songs from your library like shown in the screenshot enjoy your music the easy and simple it was supose to be from the start.
You will also enjoy the fluidity of the media player an easy and beautiful yet simple to use interface that absulutly destroys the competition and finally you won’t help but notice how much space you saving by using our app first of all the app is under 10MB then the music you have put in the app will consume nowhere near the amount of space our competitors have and are still allowing users to waist.
Record Now! is the fastest and easiest way to record stunning HD video on your iOS device.
Record Now! places the record button right on your home screen. You begin recording video the instant you tap the icon, or tell Siri “Record Now!” Either way you are instantly capturing the moment. When you are finished, simply click the home button to stop recording.
Have you ever started a video in portrait, then rotated your device to landscape partway through to better capture the action? With other video apps, this results in a video that plays back sideways. Record Now! always records “right side up” just as you intended. No more sideways videos.
Large, simple controls allow you to turn on the flash, or instantly switch to slow-motion recording with one tap (on supported devices).
Record Now! is about capturing a moment right now, while it is still happening, without the complex and confusing controls that can ruin your shot when you accidentally tap the wrong thing. You can be confident that what you see on screen is being recorded into your Photos library. Simple.
Simply say what you want to tell!
It will take down EVERY WORDS!
Then you can use the dictation to send messages, save notes Forget typing… The accuary of our voice recognition is so amazing, that you don’t need your keyboard anymore.
Other awesome feature:
* Real time dictation for EVERY WORDS you want to say
* Much FASTEST than typing on a keyboard
* Support multiple languages
Videoshop is an easy video editor with fast editing tools, filters and many other effects for personalizing your videos.
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments.
2. Music: Add from your iPod library or Videoshop’s stock library.
3. Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, Vine quotes, explosions, laughter, etc.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
7. Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several Instagram-inspired filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from 10 transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create Vine videos with stop motion recording.
14. Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. High resolution videos: Supports up to 720p.
18. Share on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, or by E-mail.
Note: Videoshop is compatible with iPhone and iPad videos only. Using videos from other platforms may cause instability or crashes.
Also, adding just an enormous amount of content and effects may overwork your phone’s processing power so be modest!