Today’s list of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free is our biggest one of the week, but size doesn’t always matter. Fortunately, Friday’s post also features some of the best apps of the week, and they’re only going to be on sale for free for a limited time.
Of course, if 10 apps isn’t enough for you today, head back to yesterday’s post, where you’ll find that several paid iOS apps are still on sale for free.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
SomaFM Radio Player
SomaFM’s official app, giving you access to 24 year-round channels of listener-supported, commercial-free, underground/alternative radio, with all music hand-picked our award-winning DJs and music directors.
Lifehacker.com says SomaFM is one of the “Five Best Internet Radio Services” and says “completely user and listener-supported, which means no ads or commercials during your broadcasts, and the channels and programs aired at Soma.fm are rarely heard anywhere else.”
– No registration required; no additional purchases required!
– View stations by Popularity, Genre or your favorites
– Shows name and artist of currently playing song and history of songs played.
– Bookmark, Tweet and search iTunes for the playing song
– Background streaming: use other apps while listening.
– Stream to AppleTV & Airplay devices.
– Integration with many car stereo units via Dock Connector or Bluetooth
– Remote control: Pause and restart playing as well as skip between favorite channels from your headphone remote, lock screen controls.
– High and low bandwidth streaming: 128k MP3 and 64-80kb AAC-HE (high); great-sounding 32kb AAC-HE and good-quality 40kb MP3 (low).
– AAC-HE support for highest quality audio even at the lowest bitrates (on most channels).
– Latest news and happenings from SomaFM.
– Community gallery of SomaFM listeners
Never listened to SomaFM before? Here’s our lineup, which are all commercial free:
Groove Salad: A nicely chilled plate of ambient/downtempo beats and grooves.
Downtempo electronica, mostly instrumental. Great for work.
Secret Agent: The soundtrack for your stylish, mysterious, dangerous life. For Spies and P.I.s too!
An eclectic blend of cinematic downtempo, stylish lounge, sambas and easy-tempo with an adventurous flair.
Drone Zone: Served best chilled, safe with most medications. Atmospheric textures with minimal beats.
Indie Pop Rocks!: New and classic favorite indie pop tracks.
Unsigned bands, the hottest new indie artists and a liberal sprinkling of classics.
480 Minutes: Spanning four decades of great post-punk, indie rock and noise pop.
Every Friday from 9am-5pm Pacific, DJ Ted plays and discusses the latest and greatest music in real time.
cliqhop idm: Blips’n’beeps backed mostly w/beats. Intelligent Dance Music.
Experimental techno, also known as Intelligent dance music (IDM).
Beat Blender: A late night blend of deep-house and downtempo chill.
A perfect blend of midtempo and more upbeat electronica.
Dub Step Beyond: Dubstep, Dub and Deep Bass. The place for Bass Music!
Tag’s Trip: Progressive house / trance. Tip top tunes.
Illinois Street Lounge: Classic bachelor pad, playful exotica and vintage music of tomorrow.
Space Station Soma: Tune in, turn on, space out. Spaced-out ambient and mid-tempo electronica.
Doomed: Dark industrial/ambient music for tortured souls.
Boot Liquor: Americana Roots music for Cowhands, Cowpokes and Cowtippers
Lush: Sensuous and mellow vocals, mostly female, with an electronic influence.
Digitalis: Digitally affected analog rock to calm the agitated heart.
DIY laptop rock; screengaze and more.
Suburbs of Goa: Desi-influenced Asian world beats and beyond.
Future music of the Eastern world.
Underground 80s: Early 80s UK Synthpop and a bit of New Wave, with rarities you forgot you remembered.
Sonic Universe: Transcending the world of jazz with eclectic, avant-garde takes on tradition.
PopTron: Electropop and indie dance rock with sparkle and pop.
Less guitars, more synths.
Covers: Just covers. Songs you know by artists you don’t. We’ve got you covered.
Mission Control: Ambient and experimental music mixed with the historical sounds of the space program.
SomaFM SF 10-33: Live San Francisco Fire and Police radio with an electronic music soundtrack.
Experience a new way of sharing your photos. Let your friends and family know where you took your images by adding a map to them. MapShot drops a pin on the map to exactly the address where your photo was taken and displays the address on the address label. Enter a title, select a color and with the touch of a button share your MapShot.
√ Set Title
√ Set Color Of Title Label
√ Zoom Into The Photo
√ Set Zoom Level Of The Map
√ Automatic Geocoding Of Selected Photo
√ Select Desired Address Formatting
√ Set Location Manually
√ Share MapShot On Facebook With Link To Location
√ Email MapShot With Link To Location
√ Save MapShot To Camera Roll
All-Day Audio Recorder, 2x Playback, and Note-Keeping System.
Audio Notebook is perfect for:
– Students: To record all your lectures, and take notes on all your classes,
– Professionals: For every meeting and interview,
– Everyone else: To capture your thoughts and ideas for all of life’s projects.
CRYSTAL CLEAR ALL-DAY RECORDING
Stop struggling to take notes while keeping up with discussions. Audio Notebook captures everything that is said, so you don’t have to worry about missing a thing.
Record through your whole day and take notes at the same time. Edit and add to your notes while recording or reviewing later. When you’re done, easily email your notes and recordings with a tap.
Leave your laptop behind. Stay on top of all your classes and meetings with just your iPhone.
FAST 2x PLAYBACK
Reviews are a snap: Audio Notebook lets you breeze through recordings with up to 2x playback speed. Rewind by 5 seconds with just a tap, and capture every point with perfect recall.
EASY DATA ACCESS
It’s your data: Copy all your notes and audio to your Mac or PC with iTunes File Sharing at any time. This is great for extra backups or sharing with others. It even works wirelessly over WiFi.
Color code your notes with multiple categories to find them easily and stay on top of all your projects.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TAKE GREAT NOTES
Integrated Text Editor:
– Text notes with built-in Audio Recorder
– Works great in both landscape and portrait mode
– Large, legible font
– Copy & Paste
– Automatic spell check
Flexible Note Organizer:
– Multiple color-coded categories to stay organized
– Filter notes by category, to quickly find the one you want
– Sort by name or by date
– Customizable category names
– Share notes and recordings via Email
High Quality Audio Recorder:
– Variable play speed: 1x, 1.5x, or 2x
– Instant seek
– Quick skip by 5 second increments
– Unlimited audio recording time
– High quality MPEG-4 audio: An hour takes approximately 12MB
– Record and take notes simultaneously
– Pause and continue recording as many times as needed
Movie Box App, your personal movie database. This application is a unique movie organizer. It’s simple and fast. Easy to create a watched/unwatched list, discover top rated and new released movies. An easy way to choose which movie you like to watch, with a simple finger slide you will be able to see what is that movie about, who is playing and how much rating it gets. If you have lots of movies to watch, it will be hard to keep them in mind.
– New compatible design for iOS.
– Create To Watch and Watched lists easily.
– Search as you type, add with no difficulties.
– Browser your movies and look for similar.
– Cast previews and list cast’s other movies.
– Random chooser for unwatched movies.
– Discover new movies from Popular, Top Rated, New Release and even from Coming Soon.
– Rate movies.
– Sort movies by Date, Rate or Name.
– Make your movie collection.
– Share movies you like.
– Localized movie descriptions
– Auto-update for movie ratings and localized descriptions.
– Support for 4 languages. English, French, German and Turkish.
– New design for iOS7+.
– Watch trailers.
– Browse movie’s photos and artwork.
– iTunes integration, look for what iTunes got.
We hope you enjoy using our application. It’s simple, it’s easy to use and it’s a powerful organizer.
Join InstaTools NOW and improve the digital marketing of your brand in Instagram! Now you can easily create raffles and unfollow your nonfollowers!
In few seconds you will be able to manage your raffles to quickly increase the traffic and the engagement of your business acount in Instagram! With InstaTools your brand you be known by new users, that maybe does not know your business.
If you notice a low engagement in the social media accounts of your brand, this tool will help you to quickly increase the numbers, once this kind of contest has the lowest rejection index among users worldwide.
Instatools you support you in this process, safe and efficiently! You can also check how the raffle is going by counting the likes in the promotional photos, and you will receive a final report, as well.
With this InstaTools’ feature, you will manage better who your brand is following in Instagram and you can unfollow that users that are not following you back! In other words, you don’t need to unfollow them one by one, because InstaTools can make this for you, in the right time, and respecting the Instagram’s limitations.
Improve your brand’s reputation!
Raffle mannaging (by comments);
Follow everyone who is following someone else;
Team Weaver is an amazing app that lets you collaborate on projects simply and easily. Create a project, add tasks, notes, and attachments, and track hours. Then, invite others to a project by simply sharing a link. No logins, and all data is synced between users of a project.
* Tasks *
Track tasks for your project, assign them to different users, and set reminders. You can also assign categories to tasks. Tasks can have different statuses, such as incomplete, pending, urgent and completed.
* Attachments *
Store attachments relating to your project. Create folders, and import files from any supported document extension app, such as iCloud and Dropbox. You can also import images and videos from the camera or from your photo library. You can also comment on attachments.
* Notes *
With Team Weaver you can create and edit text notes. As you type, anyone else who is viewing the note can see your text appear as you type (as long as you have an Internet or direct connection).
* Time Tracker *
You can track your hours spent on a project with Team Weaver. While tracking your hours, you can pause and resume the timer at any time. You can also manually set the start time and duration, and the team member that it’s for. You can also use the time tracker for billing. When a project has un-billed hours, a clock icon will appear next to the project’s name. There is also a note area for each time tracker event.
* Timeline & Search *
Team Weaver has a powerful timeline and search feature. Using the timeline, you can instantly see the most recent changes to all your projects or an individual project, which added or updated items you haven’t looked at yet, flag items for doing today, or filter the timeline by all tasks or only those tasks assigned to you.
The search feature can be used to search all fields in all items in every project instantly. Simply type in your search terms and the search will return only those items with those search terms.
* Sharing & Synchronisation *
Sharing a project couldn’t be more simple. You can share a link with someone, via AirDrop, email or any supported share extension, and when they tap the link on their device they will be automatically added to the project. You can control each user’s access level, such as the ability to see time tracker events, etc.
All data is synchronised online via our server automatically, but everything is always available even when there’s no Internet access. Data is also synchronised via peer-to-peer connections between users in the same project, via local WiFi as well as direct connections over the Internet when possible. Data can be modified at any time, even when no connections are available, however other users will only see your changes once an Internet or direct connection has been restored.
* Notifications *
Users will automatically get notifications whenever something has been added, modified or removed. Users can also turn off notifications for themselves for individual projects.
* All Features *
– Simple and easy project management
– Share between users without logins
– Track tasks with reminders
– Assign tasks to users
– Store attachments relating to a project
– Support for Document Picker extensions from other apps
– Text notes with real-time updates
– Time tracker with pause/resume, manual entry, billing support and notes
– Time tracker events assigned to a user
– Powerful timeline & search
– Sync data via the Internet or via peer-to-peer connections
– All data can be viewed and modified offline
– Push notifications
– iCloud support
– AirDrop sharing support
The Fast and Easy way to create Reminders to notify yourself to do daily life activities
i.e. Meet Friend, Meet Customer, Buy Food, Bring documents to the office, etc.
To create a new reminder is very fast and easy. Just Recording your reminder voice, setting time to alert, setting reminder title (optional), that’s all.
– Easy steps for adding a Reminder.
– Auto-play Reminder voice.
– Ack/UnAck Reminders.
– Choosable Notification Tones.
– Easy to Manage Reminder Lists.
Powerful and easy to use graphing calculator that allows you to plot real-valued functions, trajectories, and even vector fields on the cartesian plane. Everything with amazing retina graphics.
GraphMe takes full advantage of the multitouch capabilities of the device in a simple and intuitive way, like controlling the parametric interval of a trajectory with a simple finger gesture.
• You can graph in the cartesian plane the following type of functions:
Real-valued of a real variable (including functions in polar coordinates)
• Drag to pan, pinch to zoom and shake the device to restore the original position.
• Plot up to four graphs of real-valued functions at once, with different colours to distinguish them.
• Plot up to four graphs of functions in polar coordinates and change the angle variable with a gesture. Compare them alongside your functions in rectangular coordinates. You can change to polar coordinates with a swipe to the left on top of the real-valued functions fields.
• Graph inequalities.
• Send your graphs as images through email, or save them to your photo gallery.
• You can change the parametric interval of your trajectory using a simple gesture, and see the changes on the fly. Also, you can change the angle of your polar functions dynamically.
• You can use the following functions: cos, sin, tan, exp, log, sqrt, pow, abs, csc, sec, cot, asin, acos, atan, sinh, cosh, tanh, csch, sech, coth, floor, ceil and round.