This has been a terrific week for iOS device users on the hunt for new apps, and we’re going to finish strong. Today we’ve got 10 paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free on our list, and they span a wide range of categories so there should be something for everyone. You can also check back in yesterday’s post, where you’ll find several apps that are still on sale for free.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Keeping a private diary / journal has never been so easy. Momento helps you privately capture your daily activities, thoughts, ideas and photos, and combines them with your activity from social networks to create a complete and unified timeline of your life.
** App Store “iPhone App of the Year” Runner-Up / iPhone App of the Week **
Whether you already keep a journal, or like the idea but struggle to find the time, Momento can help make it quick, easy and rewarding.
With Momento in your pocket you can write your diary on the go, capturing moments throughout the day in the short spaces of time you find free. Tag memorable events, people you meet and places you visit for a fast and effective way to browse and search your moments. You can also create custom tags to categorise and keyword moments however you wish.
What really makes Momento shine is its unique ability to import and archive your online activity from popular web services and display it as part of your diary. In minutes Momento can create a searchable record of historic information and media that you have shared online — building a picture of what you were doing, where you were and what was of interest to you. Even if you’re not interested in writing a private diary, this is a great way to record and look back on your day-to-day life.
All this amazing functionality is brought together in a beautiful, easy to use, award winning interface. Momento is quite simply the best way to record, recall and reflect on the memorable moments in your life.
• Passcode and TouchID protection
• Full text search
• Attach photos
• Rate moments
• Tag people you meet
• Tag places you visit (GPS & Foursquare Places)
• Tag memorable events
• Create custom tags
• Reminders (Presets include dream journal, daily entry and daily photo)
• Share moments (email, message, Facebook and Twitter)
• Calendar view
• Landscape support
• Backup & restore
• Export as plain text
• Beautiful interface
• Facebook posts and photos
• Twitter tweets
• Instagram photos and video
• Swarm check-ins
• Moves places and activity
• Uber trip history
• Flickr photos
• Vimeo videos
• Last.fm loved tracks
• RSS/Atom web feeds
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Perfect use cases
– – – – – – – – – – – –
• Life journal / diary — record your daily activities, experiences and thoughts.
• Travel journal — record your travels, tracking all the places you visit, the people you meet and your daily experiences.
• Dream journal — record your dreams as soon as you wake up for reflection and study.
• Health journal and symptom tracker — track symptoms, medications and feelings to help in reporting to your doctor.
• Study journal — record lecture/exercise notes and study progress.
• Idea journal — record your ideas for your next project or business.
• Pregnancy journal — record your journey through pregnancy, tracking each stage and beginning a journal for your child.
• Prayer journal — record your prayers for reflection and recollection.
• App Store “iPhone App of the Year” Runner-Up – 2011
• iPhone App of the Week in UK, US, Ireland, Germany, Australia and New Zealand
• Starbucks ‘Pick of the Week’ in US
• Gizmodo’s ‘App of the Day’
• Winner of ‘Best Visual Design’ in the Best App Ever Awards – 2009
“Momento Is Perhaps The Perfect Passive Diary App.” – TechCrunch
“I’m in love, and I can’t believe it, but it’s with a diary application.” – Macgasm
“Grab it fast before it’s pulled off the App Store by Apple for too much awesomeness.” – Smoking Apples
Welcome to Hotel Tycoon 2! – Hotel chain management simulation game.
Hotel Tycoon has proudly come back with more fun and more realistic gameplay! This is Hotel Tycoon 2!
A dedicated iPad version is also available now – ‘Hotel Tycoon2 HD’.
Build again your own personalized hotel chain with all of your wish!
GAME FEATURES :
– 8 virtual cities background
– From 2 stars to 6 stars 27 unique hotel buildings
– Customize and design hotel landscape as you want
– Customize and design hotel rooms and facilities as you want
– Scenario mode and free play game mode supported
– Competition with 4 AI players in free play mode
– Hiring hotel managers who can help you
– Various hotel management skill
– Support game center with achievements and leader board
Enjoy our other management simulation games.
– AirTycoon Online (New Game – Online airline management simulation game)
– Touch Traffic HD (Brilliant traffic control game)
– Cruise Tycoon (Cruise liner management game)
– Air Tycoon 2 (Airline management game)
– Air Tycoon (Airline management game)
– Hotel Tycoon (Hotel chains management game)
Vintique 4.0 allows you to apply creative and elegant filters to photos and videos in real time.
What you see in your life is what you get, with beautiful filters never before attainable on the iPhone and iPad.
Vintique provides awesome vintage filters and powerful image editing tools.
Edit your photos with Vintique and boast them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
▷ New 59 fully adjustable filters for real time processing!
Ever wish Google Maps or MapQuest displayed the cost of tolls along routes?
Tollsmart is the only app that calculates toll costs across all tunnels, bridges and toll roads* in the US & Canada, and includes discounts from all ETC (transponder) agencies such as E-ZPass and SunPass.
This version of Tollsmart supports vehicle sizes up to 9-axle trucks. Support for 2-axle non-commercial vehicles is provided as part of the purchase price of the app, while Additional Vehicle sizes, including motorcycles, buses, trucks and RVs is available for a $2.99 monthly subscription fee under the following terms:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same monthly rate of $2.99
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.”
Additional Vehicles subscription covers tolls in the United States and Canada.
– Find alternative routes that save money (in-app purchase or share on Facebook)
– See where your transponder is (and isn’t) accepted
– See where you’ll encounter cashless tolls
– Track tolls while driving for easy export into expense reports via Toll Tracker™ service ($2.99 annual subscription). Note that this information is not shared with any third party and is used solely for the purpose of calculating toll fees.
This version of Tollsmart supports toll fees for ticketed and non-ticketed toll roads, as well as toll bridges and tunnels. *Dynamically priced optional managed lanes that allow you to bypass traffic for a fee, such as Express Lanes or HOT Lanes, are not supported in this version.
If you are traveling with a transponder you can select it from the comprehensive list of transponder accounts in the Options menu and Tollsmart will apply the appropriate discounts, as well as highlight which toll facilities along your route accept your transponder (green push pin) and which will not (purple push pin). Please note for E-ZPass accounts it’s important to select the state in which your transponder account was acquired (i.e. NY E-ZPass) as discounts may not apply across other states.
Specials discount plans, such as those for commuters, seniors, veterans or Green drivers are not supported in this version.
In certain states, such as California, one may open a Pay-By-Mail account for repeated use at discount prices, as opposed to paying a one-time fee. Please note that this version of Tollsmart provides only one-time entry prices, it does not support Pay-By-Plate and Pay-By-Mail accounts.
ADDITIONAL FEE INFORMATION
Some toll fees vary by day of the week, time of day or season. The prices for each toll are quoted for the expected time of passing through a toll based on when you entered your route in Tollsmart.
Note that some toll facilities allow you to pay with a credit card, but additional service charges may apply. Also, some toll facilities are now cashless utilizing video tolling technology to bill via the mail, and additional service fees may apply, as well as fines.
We strive to include every known toll road, bridge and tunnel in the country, however as there are new tolls being introduced all the time we ask that if you come across a toll we’ve missed or an outdated price please let us know through the Feedback link in the app or via the Feedback page on http://www.Tollsmart.com.
– New version release
Have you ever been annoyed by waiting for someone who did not know where you exactly are? Have you been tired of describing your current position on phone and got even more annoyed because there are millions of locations match your description?
Now you can use DrawOnMap to indicate your position, annotate the map, and share to your friend.
Very fast and easy to use:
-Add custom marks. You can use 25 icons, 9 color, and 3 different size to custom your marks, then add it to map.
-You can use different kinds of color and size of stroke to annotate on the map, and send it by email, messages.
-Share the map to Twitter, Facebook,or other apps.
-Choose satellite and hybrid view in map.
-Save the map to albums, so you can use other apps to process.
-Support AirDrop & AirPrint.
Did you forget to take your reading glasses or need a magnifier to read small text ?
Just pick your iPhone to transform it instantly into a magnifying glass with flash light, that comes in Full screen with light and NO wasted screen space.
The Magnifier Flash App is a very convenient and handy app, with such ease of use, that it operates with just one finger to slide to zoom, turn on flash light and also save to photos. And our users find it extremely useful for reading small prints in many occasions.
“Great app to have! Comes in very handy when shopping if you have a problem reading the fine print. The built-in light is also quite helpful.” – cooky sue
“I use the magnifier to examine jewelry for marks that identify the piece. Thank you!” – Beth Evans-Walters
Magnifier Flash is an enhanced magnifying glass with flash light , with the additional capability to SAVE what you see on the zoomed view to camera roll.
Great for reading receipts in dim lights at restaurants.
Great for reading small text in the dark, either inside your car during night or anywhere else. Magnifies small text up to 6X digital zoom, and gives a very clear text without shake.
Single tap to “Snap and Save” the view to camera roll.
1. Magnifier with up to 6X zoom provide clear enlarged text of small prints or receipts.
2. Turn ON Flash light to read text in dim light or in the dark.
3. Easy to read nutrition label with small prints, as a high contrast crystal clear zoomed text.
4. Read restaurant menus in dim light very clearly and high contrast zoom.
5. Easy to find misplaced items in the dark or dim light.
6. Useful while searching for items in the car during the night.
7. Snap and SAVE what you see in the zoomed view on to the camera roll by clicking the save to photos button. Using this feature, you can later at any time view the photo or get it emailed to your desktop from your iPhone.