It’s the end of a long week, but our daily posts on paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free have hopefully helped make it a bit more enjoyable. Capping things off is today’s post, with a nice selection of 10 premium apps that are all free downloads right now. Looking for more apps on sale? Check out yesterday’s post for a few remaining freebies.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Praises about Photo Typer:
• “Photo Typer is more than just a photo editing application thanks to its innovative interface and its multitude of tools and effects. It is aimed at both casual and more experienced photographers who can edit and especially add a creative touch to the most ordinary pictures.” – Zack, MaxiApple
Photo Typer is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly be pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before. Photo Typer has Beautiful interface, tons of editing options and dozen’s of filters make this the premier mobile editing suite on the market. Its Ad free, no In-App-Purchases just a one time payment for every feature in App.
You will absolutely love this app.
• Collage Tool
– Choose from our great selection of unique and fun collages
• Photo Filters
– Apply one of our 20 gorgeous (and super fun!) photo filters – with more on the way.
– Enhance any photo with one-tap Magical Enhance filter.
• Color Splash
– With our Color Splash feature you can quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers’ attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
• Photo Effects
– Adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast, blur, and exposure of your photos.
– Change the sharpness, Adjust Orientation, Crop, saturation, contrast, vignette, exposure, highlights and brightness of your image.
– Red-Eye, Whiten and Blemish.
– Stickers, Drawing, Text. – Ten beautiful stylistic effects to make your photos stand out.
• Overlays and Masks
– Choose from a collection of over 100 (and growing) shapes, borders, overlays, textures, light-leaks, and more to add that extra flair to your photos
– Powerful Sharing Functions Share your edited photos on Twitter, Facebook, and other apps on your phone.
• Drawing Tool
– Perfect for those who want to draw some rough notes, instructions, captions & more on their photos.
– Random Effects with Just One Touch You can apply various random effects with just one touch. Get ready to be surprised!
-Real time multi-preview to take a picture fast as you see the
visual effect directly!
Taskler is the new To-Do list for iPhone that has clean, simple interface, that allows you to split all tasks into sub-steps, so you can really achieve your goals step-by-step.
Is Taskler good for your needs, ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you need task manager that’s simple to learn and use?
2. Would you separate complicated tasks to a simple steps?
3. Do you think that folders will help you organize your activities?
If you answered on all this questions “yes”, you’ll find the app useful, we recommend you to buy Taskler. Otherwise, don’t buy the app.
HOW TO USE
· · · CREATE A TASK
It’s easy to be overwhelmed in everyday routine. Taskler will help keep things in order.
1. Create a new task by pull down the screen
2. When it’s done slide to right to mark as done. See? It’s easy
· · · SPLIT THE TASK
Now you have some complex task, that takes some steps to achieve. With Taskler it’s not a problem to do.
1. Tap the task to open it and create some sub-steps
2. Tap on the sub-step to mark it as done
3. When all sub-steps is finished the task will be marked as done automatically
· · · REMINDER
Sometimes it’s important to not miss something. There is why you have to set a reminder.
1. Pull down to create a new task
2. Enter the title
3. Tap on reminder button
4. Tap on the calendar date and select the reminder time
· · · REPEAT THINGS
If you need to do something again and again to be more productive, like learn some new foreign words or do a push-ups, you can add a repeated reminders.
1. Create a new task
2. Tap on repeat button
3. Enter repeat count, date and time when it should be repeated
4. Tasks with repeated reminders will be undone automatically, if you mark it as done
5. If you don’t need it anymore, long-press on such task and select “delete” from popup menu
· · · EDIT TASK
You can edit task, just open it and you’ll see Edit button in the top right corner. Taped it, you can change it whatever you like.
· · · ADDITIONAL CAPABILITIES
Long-press task to see more task-related capabilities, like: delete, undone, share, move to another folder and etc.
· · · FOLDERS
What if you want to separate different tasks? Just use folders to separate them. Folders has it’s own different themes. You can see, how much tasks it is in the folder, next to the folder name.
1. Tap on the top left title to open folders
2. Create a new folder or select another one
3. You can move tasks between the folders by long-press on the task and select “move to folder” from popup menu
4. If you want, you can change the folder theme to another one. Every folder can have its own theme
· · · HOW TO SEE ALL TASKS FOR THE WEEK
First item in the folder list named “Today”. It’s a place where you can see all reminders from all folders across the app, if its reminders set on today, tomorrow or next seven days. You can’t change or delete tasks from Today menu, but you can tap on them to open the appropriate folder. When you delete the folder all tasks, all sub-tasks and notes will be deleted either.
· · · HOW TO UNDONE THE TASK
If you need undone the task that was done before, long-press on it and select “undone” from popup menu.
· · · HOW TO SHARE TASKS
If you need share some complex task that have sub-steps, make a long-press on it and select “share”. You can share tasks title and its sub-steps by email, iMessage, Twitter, etc.
Tally your expense and income data smoothly and quickly.
Record keyword automatically and Rank in order of input frequency.
Expense report group by weekly, monthly, yearly and custom period.
Flexible search function.
Modification of Expense List.
Store data in iCloud.
Export data to email and import.
Rush hour? inTime sets automatically the right wake-up call and departure alarms for you. Even when the travel situation changes. inTime means less stress and no more missed appointments. inTime calculates when you need to wake-up and leave according to your individual calendar and live traffic conditions.
– Calculates your wake-up and departure time accordingly to your travel time based on live traffic
– Updates your wake-up and departure alarms automatically when traffic situation is changing (based on live traffic)
– Uses appointments directly from your calendar and sets your wake-up alarm
– Changes your wake up alarm automatically when you are at a different location
– Reminds you to leave for your next appointment based on live travel times
– Finds and sets your destination automatically for navigation
The app will setup two alarms. One wake up alarm and one alarm that remind you to leave. The cool thing is that the app will constantly track your route traffic situation and update your alarms accordantly. So no worries, when there is unforeseen traffic on your route, the app wakes you up earlier. If traffic is free you can sleep a little longer.
IT WORKS VERY SIMPLE:
The app will set your alarms automatically based on your destination an arrival time. You only have to let the app know where to go. You can do this for example by picking your appointment from the integrated calendar or select a location in the map. The time needed for parking and your morning routine are also taken in consideration.
– SMART INTEGRATIONS –
When it is time to leave, the navigation is automatically set for you. Just one click and you’re good to go!
The extra time you’ll need for parking as well as your morning routine are taken into consideration. And can be adjusted as you like.
LEAVING TIME COUNTDOWN INDICATOR
The departure time display counts down to the time of departure. So you always have a clear understanding of how long you have before you really have to go.
Simply pick your appointment from your calendar. The app takes care of the rest. It will calculate and set up your wake-up and departure alarms for you.
A departure alarm can also easily be deployed separately from your wake up alarm clock. It gives you reminders when ever you need to leave to arrive on time at your next appointment.
– Share your destination and time
– Beautiful intuitive design for a smooth user experience
– NO location trekking to our servers!
– Supports alarm dates in the future
– Supports repeating alarms
– Smart algorithms to reduce battery consumption
– It knows your route and will update your alarm automatically based on live traffic
– More cool but still secret features will be added soon
– works with apple watch
This is an English version of a famous Russian study organizer (for schools and universities). Very minimalistic but has everything you need. Study schedule, notes are attached to classes, homework with notifications, grades, grades analytic. Take a pictures or use voice recording as a note. Very simple. Very useful.
Even bad weather can be forecasted beautifully and with widget weather, any weather will look good on your iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch!
-“I have tried every widget and this is by far the best. The pixelated weather animations are very cool. It has a ton of options and I like how you can double tap the widget to refresh the info.”
-“Maybe the best weather widget on the appstore.”
-“It’s simple, beautiful and does what it says.”
-“LOVE THIS! Best weather app I’ve used so far!”
widget weather is no longer just a widget, but a beautifully designed and detailed weather app!
Weather forecast with style for iPhone and iPad with widget and Apple Watch extension.
The easiest way to check the weather forecast is with a widget, just pull down!
widget weather comes with multiple weather icon sets to fit your style, and it’s the only weather widget for iOS with animated weather symbols!
-Two forecast styles: list and graph (meteogram)
-Great customizable widget
-Apple Watch support
-Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
-14 beautiful weather icon sets optimized for Retina and Retina HD!
-The first and only widget for iOS with animated weather symbols (To save battery, only current weather animates on the Apple Watch)
-Customize the widget forecast with on/off switches for rain/wind/units etc.
-Font picker, choose your own text style!
-Fixed location from map or GPS position
-Two forecast services: openweathermap.org and met.no (met.no is the data provider for yr.no)
-Choose how often new forecast data should be downloaded
-Double tap to update manually (Great for saving data when roaming)
-Tap to expand/collapse extends the visible forecast while using less space
-Weather forecast in 23 languages
-Universal for iPhone and iPad
– Using GPS to update data often uses lots of battery.
– You can update manually by double tapping the widget.
– Forecast data rarely changes more often than every 2 hours.
Accuracy improvement techniques, special compass modes and calibration methods available in Commander Compass only make it a real instrument – the most advanced and accurate digital compass.
FINDER, TRACKER & NAVIGATION
Commander Compass operates in 3D to show real-time object positions, info and directions to them overlaid over maps or a simple background.
Save current position, add points from maps, manually enter location coordinates and bearings, add stars by hand or use a built-in star catalogue.
Find saved places and objects later simply by following directional arrows.
Commander Compass tracks multiple targets simultaneously and shows their info – distance, direction, azimuth, elevation and estimated time of arrival.
Copy, paste and share locations, coordinates and map links using many supported formats.
GPS, SPEEDOMETER & ALTIMETER
Find and track your location and get detailed real-time GPS data – coordinates in dozens of formats, altitude, course, current, maximum and vertical speed, using imperial, metric, nautical and surveying units.
See your and targets’ positions on maps using different map styles and alternative map providers – plan waypoints and measure distances.
NAVIGATE BY STARS
Track positions of stars, Sun and Moon with arc second precision – use them as a reference to calibrate compass for maximum accuracy.
Including five tools:
Flashlight(only for iPhone) with brightness adjustment, and morse code.
Protractor featured camera and gravity.
Inch and centimeter ruler.
Sound Meter with weighting-A,C,Z.
3D Touch for iPhone6s and iPhone6s plus users.
And more features will be coming.