Now that you're over the initial excitement of iOS 10, it's time to start filling your phone back up with new apps. Lucky for you, we've already scoured the App Store for you and found a collection of free apps for you to download. But remember, these iPhone and iPad apps are only free for a limited time.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
If you are tired of the same old boring way of keeping schedules and tedious data entry, then Venus Calendar is for you! The app allows you to plan out your day by writing it in sketches and doodles - much like you would do to an old wall calendar.
Venus Calendar is designed for simplicity and sanity. Let go of all the alerts, notifications, and oppressive schedules eschewed by traditional calendar apps, and find a new a fresh way to get things done. Be creative. Express yourself. Make each day unique and different and fun.
Try Venus Calendar. Because life isn't supposed to be a time clock you punch in and out of. It is a canvas where you paint your experiences, and leave your mark.
Slow Shutter is an camera application that you can enjoy a simulation of slow shutter with the iPhone camera!
This camera app lets you select shutter speeds, which range from 1/15 to 30 second. In addition, it has exposure compensation function.
- Shutter speed range : 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8, 15, 30(sec)
- Exposure control : Manual, Auto, HDR, Light Trail
- Exposure compensation : +/- 2 EV ( 1, 1/2, 1/4 steps )
- Output size : You can select High or Low resolution in the Setting app.
The resolution with each device is as follows.
-> iPhone4S/5 1080x1440(High), 360x480(Low)
-> iPhone4 720x960(High), 360x480(Low)
-> iPhone3GS 480x640(High), 360x480(Low)
- Other : Shutter-timer, Sharing on Twitter/Facebook(iOS6~), PhotoAppLink, Tap to focus, EXIF Meta data, Front camera
Compatible with iPhone
Requires iOS 5.0 or later
***BONUS - Enjoy award winning relaxing sleep music anytime!
Created By A Fellow with the National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists and a registered Top 100 nurse practitioner.
Seth Deborah Roth, a Fellow with the National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists has created a totally new, powerful and personalized hypnosis program that is just right for you. She has done this by combining the most advanced cure insomnia and deep sleep hypnosis techniques available with the most advanced hypnosis audio technology available. Now, you can finally fall sleep easily, effortlessly & naturally.
5 Sessions Included:
1. Sleep Deeply
2. Go Back To Sleep Easily
3. Sleep Like a Child
4. Sleep Longer
5. Sleep Through the Night
Have you been trying to cure insomnia or sleep deeply, but have trouble letting go of stress? This powerful but relaxing hypnosis will give you everything you need to easily and effortlessly replace negative old habits with positive new ones. You will easily choose to sleep deeply and pay more attention to your body's signals. Together lets begin your journey into a deep sleep today!
TranslateSafari 2 - Translate & Speak Extension for Safari
The app is a Safari extension that translates and speaks aloud the entire web page of Safari app.
A must have app to translate and speak aloud web pages of Safari.
● Translate the entire web page of Safari app
- Support both Bing Translator (40+ languages) and Google Translate (60+ languages) translation services
- Show both original web page and translation
- Display the original text for each translated sentence
● Speak aloud the entire web page of Safari app
- Speak 30+ languages
- Read all unread web pages automatically
- Swipe to control skipping sentences
- Highlight word by word for each speaking sentence
- Speak aloud the clicked web page
- Add favorite web pages with "Starred" to speak aloud later
- With funny bear and human face animations while speaking
- Support useful speaking repeat, pause, speed and pitch options
● Optimize speak functions (Pro)
- Background operation support: keep reading aloud web pages in the background while using another app
- Lock screen support: play, pause, skip a sentence, adjust playback volume and see the sentences list on the lock screen
- Headphone support: play, pause, adjust playback volume and detect headphone plugged and unplugged
● A Safari extension that translates the entire web page
The app provides a Safari extension that translates the entire web page of Safari app.
● Supports both Bing Translator and Google Translate translation services
The app supports both Bing Translator (40+ languages) and Google Translate (60+ languages) translation services.
The service requires the internet connection while translating.
● Display the original text for each translated sentence
The app could display the original text while taping the translated sentence.
Show both original web page and translation. Switch between the translation and original web page (Google Translate, iPad).
● A Safari extension that speaks aloud the entire web page sentence by sentence
The app integrates the system text-to-speech engine, speaks aloud sentence by sentence without internet connecting.
Speak 30+ languages:
Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Chinese (China), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Taiwan), Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (Australia), English (Ireland), English (South Africa), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish (Finland), French (Canada), French (France), German (Germany), Greek (Greece), Hebrew (Israel), Hindi (India), Hungarian (Hungary), Indonesian (Indonesia), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Korean (South Korea), Norwegian (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Slovak (Slovakia), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand) and Turkish (Turkey).
The app supports one system language, you can make in-app purchases to buy extra languages.
● Add favorite web pages with "Starred"
Add favorite web pages with "Starred" to speak aloud later.
You can swipe to mark a starred item as read or unread, and flag or unflag a starred item.
● Read all unread web pages automatically
The app can read all unread starred web pages automatically.
● Swipe to control skipping sentences
You can skip a sentence or all below sentences while in Speak mode.
● Speak aloud the clicked web page
If you click the link on web page while in Speak mode, the app will read the clicked web page automatically.
● Support useful speaking options
Repeat times of the whole article, repeat times of each sentence, speaking pause seconds between sentences, speaking speed, speaking pitch and font size options.
● Speaking face animation
● Highlight words while speaking
The app will highlight word by word for each speaking sentence.
Now it’s your chance to step into the shoes of the legendary daredevil hero with the Official Evel Knievel game!
Relive his spectacular career, starting with a humble 250cc Scrambler jumping Rattlesnakes and Lions, working your way up to insane jumps like 13 London Buses and the Las Vegas Casino Fountain on the 750cc Ultimate.
Have fun doing wheelies, flips, loops and many other stunts. Negotiate flaming hoops, springboards, cranes and many other exciting obstacles.
Earn money from completing jumps to buy loads of fantastic bikes and outfits, including his iconic White and Blue leathers and the awesome Jet-Powered Stratocycle!
• Intuitive touch screen controls
• 27 Challenging Jumps in 9 Historic Locations, including;
- Las Vegas (Casino Fountain)
- Chicago (Man Eating Sharks!)
- Ontario (18 Cars and a Van)
- London (13 London Buses)
• 11 Amazing Bikes, including:
- 250cc Scrambler
- 650cc Deluxe
- 750cc Ultimate
- The Jet-Powered Stratocycle
• 8 Classic Outfits and 20 Special Helmets to collect
• Achievements and Leaderboards
• Dozens of Goals (Complete goals to Level Up Evel and boost his stats)
• Bronze, Silver and Gold Trophies to earn on each Jump
“Anybody can jump a motorcycle. The trouble begins when you try to land it!” – Evel Knievel
reflow is a new way to play with your iDevice and the world! Using the realtime camera image, the game abstracts your environment into a black and white level. Let virtual fluids flow on everything that meets your cameras eye. Use whatever you like - friends, objects, pets, strangers - to solve the given challenges in the most unique way. Play wherever you want - parties, bars, parks, schools, the office - do it alone or collaboratively with friends and colleges. Share your solution pics online via twitter, facebook, email and other services or compete for highscores with players worldwide using Game Center.
Just give it a shot: Level with your world! Now!
While playing reflow you have to change the way you think about playing a computer game. The goal is to guide the flow of virtual colored streams, emerging from sources. They have to flow into similar colored sinks, while possibly being altered on the way by color changers. The level is a black and white abstraction of the real world. You have to alter the camera angle and/or scenery to solve the level - there is no pre-canned solution.
- Share your solutions via twitter, facebook, email and other services.
- Compete with players from all over the world using Game Center.
- 40 challenges are waiting for your world, your skills and your aesthetic perception.
- Full control over image parameters using multi-touch.
- Particle based flow that interacts in realtime and adheres to realworld gravity.
- Colors and sounds.
ToDo Calendar lets you manage, organize and control your daily tasks.
Here's how it works...
1) Organize your tasks.
- Add everything you need to work on as to-dos & sub-to-dos.
- Rearrange them with a simple drag & drop.
2) Plan & schedule your week.
- Long press a to-do, then drag & drop to the date you are planning to work on.
3) Clear today's tasks.
- Tap on today's to-do and check what needs to be done by the end of the day.
- Start executing. Take notes, rearrange tasks, mark the ones you have finished.
- At the end of the day, check your achievements, and remove left overs. Assign it to a different day or return it back to the stack.
4) Track your achievements.
- Swipe through the calendar to check your daily achievements.
- Keep readjusting your workload to improve work efficiency, and maximize achievements.
Are your home network and connected devices secure? Use Home Scan to find your network security risks and monitor what is connected to your network. This simple to use app includes professional features but allows even the inexperienced user to get an understandable overview of the network and running services. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
• Scan your network to identify all attached devices and security risks.
• Get notifications on any serious security alerts.
• Device info for all devices connected to your network
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Net Services), LLMNR, and DNS name support.
• Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices.
• Complete history of WiFi scans and devices added and removed.
• Portscan any device.
• Realtime Internet speed testing of your Download, Upload and Ping (latency),
• Cellular and Wi-Fi Internet speed test