It’s Leap Day 2016! This day only comes once every four years and if you ask us, the best possible way to celebrate is to check out some awesome paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free. Today’s list includes 12 solid iOS apps that you’ll definitely want to check out before these sales end and they go back to being paid downloads.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Apple Editors’ Choice and App Store Best of 2013
“Gorgeous App for Making Movies on Your iPhone” – Kyle Vanhemert, Wired
“IDEO ignites storytelling with iPhone video app Spark Camera” – Dara Kerr, CNET
– Capture new video with Spark or import videos from your Camera Roll
– Create HD 1080p videos
– Add music from your music collection
– Apply high quality filters with dynamic light leaks (11 striking filters available)
– String together up to 45 seconds of footage
– Easily trim, rearrange or delete clips
– Have unlimited video projects in progress
– Save to your Spark gallery as well as your Camera Roll
– Share via Email, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, iMessage, and AirDrop
– Spark Festival – get inspired by this in-app showcase of amazing videos submitted by Spark fans around the world
– Today Extension – check out the latest Spark Festival feature right from your device’s Today Extension
– Photo Editing Extension – apply Spark filters and add music right from your Photo App
Here’s how Spark Camera works:
– Press & hold anywhere to record, release to stop
– Do this as many times as you’d like to create multiple clips
– Slide to change filters during playback (patent pending)
– Tap the music note to add a song from your device
– Tap the save button to save to your Camera Roll
– Share on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, iMessage, or Email!
Spark enables you to record, enhance and share life’s best moments through beautiful HD videos. What ignites a spark in your life? A gorgeous sunrise, an afternoon with friends at the beach, a kid’s smile… whatever it may be, the world is full of inspirational moments; capture them with Spark Camera.
“If you want to protect the privacy of your photos then NoLocation is a simple app that can help you with this. It’s easy to use and the whole process only takes a couple of seconds.” – appPicker
Location data is stored in every photo you take with your iPhone. When your photos are shared on the internet, anyone that sees them can see exactly where they were taken. NoLocation is here to fix that problem. With just a few taps, you can remove that data. After the data is removed, it will automatically open the share menu so you can send it to the to the internet or your favorite social network.
Because beautiful tools make beautiful drawings, we created Sketches with the more realistic tools available.
Sketches + is Sketches with all Extra IAP included: Extra Tools, Layers and Stylus Pressure support.
Sketches is a perfect mix of beauty, simplicity and power, a truly unique combination you won’t find anywhere else.
••• Features •••
-Text (iPad only)
-Shapes (iPad only)
-Pro Export and sharing
-Editable color set
••• Layers •••
– Use as much as 4 layers per drawing
– Import pictures from Photo Library or iCloud drive
– Export layers as separate PNG with transparency
••• Folders and books (iPad only) •••
Easily organize your drawings in beautiful and easy to personalize folders or books.
••• Pressure Stylus support •••
– Discover a new engine even more realistic while using a Pressure sensitive Stylus.
We support Wacom, Hex and Adonit Stylus.
A Unique UI:
With more than a touch of realism
Each stroke behaves vividly and truly like brush on paper, adapting the pressure, angle, and width to your movements. It’s an effect you have to see to believe.
Zen: Tools are hidden away as you create, so there are no distractions. Zoom and pan to draw the smallest details and choose colors with astonishing accuracy.
Reveal Your Inner Artist
Share drawings with friends, complete with artistic envelopes, stamps and joyful singing birds. Or show off your work on the Tayasui “Sketched” website: http://bit.ly/bestsketches
Backup and access your files at any time
All your drawings are safely saved to the document folder and accessible through itunes.
Import any image or background you like. Then get to work sketching over your new canvas. Use pattern transfer to add textures, letters and shapes.
Layer Upon Layer
Sketch in pencil, then add ink, and finish with watercolor. Add and remove layers at will, or test variations on top of a single design. Undo, redo — do anything you like.
POST.it is an offbeat and fun app developed with the main purpose of easing the user’s ability to create, edit and share posts on different social networks.
A social network connects you to your friends and loved ones. We want to connect all your social networks through the posts you share.
What’s in a name? Well, the name POST.it suggests it all. :-)
Smartphone users today have to use different apps for creating posts, editing them and giving image effects, and to share them on different social networks.
We’ve combined all these features into one, giving user the ability to perform all these actions within a single app.
Why use different apps when you can do them all within one single app – POST.it.
Cool, isn’t it!
POST.it provides stunning and awe-inspiring filters that transform photos from a mediocre camera into a memory that you will keep forever.
– Who doesn’t like an all-rounder app! POST.it simplifies all your cumbersome activities and combines them into single versatile app.
– Our app is optimised for speed and efficiency, yet provides a beautiful and interactive experience to the user.
+++ The game can crash on iPhone 4/OS 7.1.2. We are working on that issue +++
+++ Now over 30 million players worldwide +++
+++ Number 1 in the games charts for iPad & iPhone in 63 countries +++
+++ SlopeMania add-on with 24 brand new levels and sloping roads +++
Now Available: SlopeMania!
In the SlopeMania add-on you find yourself on the Tiltin Islands, home to three brand new islands where you’ll even be building your bridges inside colorful grottoes! The 24 tricky, never-before-seen levels will have you using sloping lanes to overcome the massive height differences. The “Crazy Levels” are the real brainteasers and require out-of-the-box thinking and unusual solutions.
SlopeMania is now available as a low-price In-App Purchase!
In Bridge Constructor you have to prove yourself as an accomplished master bridge builder. Play 40 different levels, and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, and rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridge you build can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars, trucks and, more recently, super-heavy tank trucks.
You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. The choice of different materials means that there are numerous solutions and approaches and you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. The refined grid system allows you to realize your idea of the perfect bridge with even more precision. Let your imagination and creativity run free! And if you happen to run into a dead end, you can pick up valuable tips from the brand new help system!
• 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
• Free build mode and help system
• 5 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills
• Improved grid system
• Map with unlocked worlds/levels
• 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
• Color coded load indicator for different building materials
• Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
• High score per level
• Facebook connection (upload screenshots and bridge scores)
FEATURES SlopeMania Add-On
• Completely new Tiltin Islands
• Option to build sloping roads – even for Camatuga
• Additional “Grotto” setting
• 24 “sloping” levels inc. especially tricky “Crazy Levels”
Surely you have experienced problems of the amount of money spent or earned for what and when.
Using this application, you will be able to simply manage all your payments and incomes.
This app has been designed in an intuitive way that without any instructions you can manage your budget.
Within three seconds you will be able to insert a transaction, and all calculations are done automatically.
Interestingly, you need considerably more time while jotting it down on paper even if you don’t make any calculations.
– Fully localized
– Simple design for easy use
– Classifying monthly expenses and incomes
– Smart calendar for displaying all items of a day
– Supporting multiple calendars:
Gregorian, Buddhist, Indian, Japanese, Islamic, Persian
– Using smart tags
– Recognizing and extraction of tags based on input data
– Using tags for advanced search
– Presenting statistics in “Tag Cloud” format to see the monthly budget in one glance
– Supporting all monetary units
– Future lists
– Setting alarms to remind future lists
– Displaying one day items with different colors for different days
– Adding/editing items on the calendar
– Showing item differences between two months (current and previous)
– Using multiple accounts
– Balancing transfers from one account to another
– PDF output
– Excel output
– Air print
– Choosing your favorite theme
– Defining the last day of financial month
– Using Passcode and TouchID (finger print) for security
justFM! is a simple and fast internet radio app for iOS.
– easy to use
– shows cover if radio station sends artist and title
– share your favorite songs on twitter and facebook
– lookup the songs on iTunes and Spotify
– favorite function
Thousands of custom fonts ready for use on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
EverFont is not only a sampling tool for developers and designers, but also for anyone who wants to use beautiful fonts in other applications, such as Pages and Keynote. All fonts are handpicked by our designers and packaged into themes for different situations.
Don’t forget to join EverFont Club so you can enjoy all the fonts selected everyday by our designers!
– Browse every beautiful font
– Install fonts to your iOS device
– Manage and favorite the fonts you like
– Use installed fonts in other apps like Pages, Keynote, and other apps
– Put all the fonts you like into a PDF for sharing
Transform your iPhone/iPod Touch into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad using WiFi Mouse. WiFi Mouse supports multi-finger trackpad gestures. WiFi Mouse enables you to control your PC, MAC or HTPC effortlessly through a local network connection.
*****Mouse Server,a PC/Mac end application,MUST be downloaded and installed on your PC/Mac.Visit wifimouse.necta.us to download Mouse Server.
***** If your WiFi router or AP supports AP Isolation/client Isolation,it MUST BE DISABLED,or else iPhone cant not connect to PC/Mac with WiFi.
* Window control bar(minimize,maximize,close window)
* Mouse cursor movement
* Left and right mouse button click as well as double-click & triple-click
* Mouse wheel as well as middle mouse button click
* Text input using iOS keyboard & input method
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key
* Full screen trackpad & keyboard mode
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse button)
* controller feature
remote control of media player & web browser(any media players & web browsers which supports multimedia keyboard) on Windows.
remote control of iTunes & Safari on Mac.
switch between running tasks.
* PowerPoint presentation tool
* Support multi-monitor on PC/Mac
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX.
* Tap for left click
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger pan for scroll
* Three finger pan or one finger long press for drag & drop
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop on Windows or show expose on Mac OSX
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window on Windows or show mission control on Mac OSX
LifeHacker: “The app is responsive, nice to look at, allows you to set daily reminders, and just works better than the others.”
Achieve your goals by defining the regular activity that will get you closer to them and then tracking it. Whether it’s “Write a Book” by “Spend 1 hour writing every day” or “Get Fit” by “Visit the gym 3 times a week”, simply defining the actions and watching your progress will help you get there.
Once you’ve defined your goal, you use Goal Streaks to track the days you work on it. Build up a “streak” by hitting the schedule you define and then try to make the streak as long as possible. Use the daily notification to remind yourself to stay on track.
Goal Streaks lets you:
* Add as many goals as you like
* Review all your goals in a single dashboard view (along with the previous week of activity)
* Tap on a date to mark that day ‘done’
* View your activity in a full-screen calendar view (smoothly scrolling from month to month)
* Tap and hold on a date to add a note
* Set your target streak length
* Optionally, set a daily reminder for each goal at a time you choose