Whether you had a wonderful Valentine’s Day or a terrible Valentine’s Day, one thing is certain: you need a fresh batch of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free in your life right now. If your V Day was crumby on Sunday, you need cheering up. And if you had a lovely Valentine’s Day with your significant other, that probably also means that you spent a fair amount of money so you’ll certainly enjoy some freebies. In either case, we’ve got 12 iOS apps on today’s list and you’ll find them all below.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
MiniStats allows you to check your data usage and the status of your phone.
Your mobile data usage at a glance on your iPhone, your Apple Watch or in the widget.
Stop being afraid about your data cap and instantly recognize if you’re running out of data with the ring chart.
Ever wondered how much battery life your phone has left and wished you can check it from your wrist?
Want to see your phone’s connectivity without taking it out of the pocket?
Then MiniStats is the app you need.
• Mobile Data Usage counter
• Works with all carriers
• Current transfer speeds
• Monthly / 30days / weekly / daily plans
• Statistic for last days
• Connected WiFi network
• Mobile connection type (3G, LTE, …)
• Battery state of your phone
• Free disk space
See whether your connection has stalled or is still transfering data, when your phone seems to be loading forever.
Use it as a speed-meter to see how fast another app is loading over your current connection.
Check from the living room whether your phone, plugged in in the office, already finished charging.
Receive notifications when a specific amount of your data volume is reached
Resize your photos with ease starting today! Reduce lets you export your pictures optimized for the web.
Set the image dimensions and a file size limit and Reduce will determinate the best possible image quality for you.
Never struggle with images too large to upload.
But Reduce will do a lot more for you:
√ Batch-process multiple images
√ Resize the image to a specific dimension
√ Autodetection of the needed jpeg quality for a given file size
√ Alternatively use a fixed jpeg quality
√ Optionally sharpen the image to avoid softness caused by the resizing
√ Choose if you want to remove EXIF data like gps position or the used camera settings
√ Add a watermark or description to your photos
√ Use a border to seperate your photos from the background
Reduce is made with love by a photographer for photographers.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions or other feedback.
The wine guide for the ultra curious, Approach Guides takes an in depth look at a wine region’s grapes, appellations, and vintages to help you discover wines that meet your preferences. Approach Guides is the only app recommended for casual wine drinkers and professionals alike.
A passionate team at Approach Guides has designed the app that they always wanted: a source of clear, unbiased information that helps them understand, appreciate, and discover new wines.
THE PREMIER APP FOR LEARNING ABOUT WINE
• Food & Wine Magazine: “Only God (and Google) knows how many wine apps exist…Some are great, some not so much. But these seven are crucial.” Approach Guides Wine is the best for “Wine Lessons.”
• Decanter Magazine: “Dozens of apps offer background details on regions, varieties, and food pairings, but some are more accurate and usable than others. Approach Guides Wine is the most complete and user-friendly. You can search by style, region, grape or food match, and entries are cross-referenced. It also supplies a guide to vintages for each region and plentiful maps…”
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“Great app! Best I’ve found to date.”
“I’ve been looking for something like this forever.”
“Unlocked the complex world of wines for me and helped me pick fantastic wines for less.”
A NEW APPROACH TO WINE
• Learn about wine. You won’t find content like this in any other wine app. The Approach Guides team has crafted profiles on the world’s wine-growing regions, appellations, grape varieties, and vintages; these profiles give you everything you need to make informed wine choices in any situation. The information is organized into an intuitive, easy-to-navigate interface that makes choosing smartly a snap.
• Look for our logo. Approach Guides makes choosing wine easy! Just look for our logo to quickly find grapes, regions, and appellations that typically provide a great bottle of wine at a great price.
• No internet connection needed. Since all content in embedded in the app, you can spend your time choosing, rather than waiting for a download.
DETAILED REGION-APPELLATION-GRAPE PROFILES…AND MORE ON THE WAY
Approach Guides provides detailed region, appellation and grape variety profiles for the following geographies:
• France: Bordeaux, Champagne, South of France, Burgundy, Beaujolais, Chablis, Loire Valley, Rhone Valley, Alsace, Jura and Savoie
• New Zealand
• USA: Napa, Sonoma, Willamette Valley, Washington State
Sam is an auto driver who lives happily with his pet chicken.
Osa is an evil scientist who wants to conquer the whole world for his own experiments.
When they both come face to face, it is going to be one epic showdown.
Play as Sam the auto driver and shoot at waves of Osa’s minions. Its a fast paced auto runner shooter where you come against plenty of various enemies. The Auto you ride comes with some handy spells which when used correctly can be the difference between dying at the hands of the robots or burning them to the ground. When you think those minions are easy , the bosses wont let you through without a big fight.
Are you ready ? Can you help Sam shoot these bad guys and get to Osa ?
– Auto which shoots and has upgradable spells.
– 5 different rich beautiful environments.
– 50+ enemies who love taking you down for their boss.
– 5 Big Bosses who wont stop until you are done.
– 40 levels for you to quench your thirst for shooting things.
– Easy to play , hard to master.
– Will challenge your skills and reflexes
Video Editor for Snapchat is the most popular free video editor on the app store. Video Editor for Snapchat is an easy video editor with fast editing tools, filters and many other effects for personalizing your videos.
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments.
2. Music: Add from your iPod library
3. Slow motion & fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast
4. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Blur etc.
5. Text: Type your own text with color, various fonts and effects with time constraint
6. Filters: Select from several filters to enhance your videos.
7. Crop : Rescale your video within the video frame.
8. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
9. Share on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or email
10 Stickers : add emojis and stickers to your video with time constraint
Snap Tapp is the easiest way to capture amazing selfies without pressing any buttons. Just tap your hand (on which you are wearing your Apple Watch) to trigger the camera on your iPhone. It’s that easy!
DIGITAL TRENDS: “…rest assured that your selfie game is about to get more serious than ever”
APPADVICE: “…getting an awesome selfie could not be easier”
Have you ever been in a situation where you had a hard time taking a good selfie because the trigger button was too difficult to press?
With Snap Tapp your Apple Watch becomes the best remote trigger you’ve ever wanted.
One simple hand tap gesture on your body or any other surface gives you an easy way to snap an awesome selfie of yourself and your friends.
It’s so easy!
Follow these easy steps:
– Open Snap Tapp on your iPhone and Apple Watch
– Position your iPhone to take a selfie
– Tap with your hand
– Snap the best selfie ever
Now you can use filters to make your selfie even more amazing and share it with your friends or over social networks!
Snap Tapp supports both front and rear camera so you can snap selfies with the rear camera or use it instead of the timer to take those amazing group photos.
“I wanted an app which allowed me to quickly mark my location from my watch… press and hold bezel, say “launch parkit”, then tap the button and you are done! […] its clearly the best watch/ phone parking app available (I tried most of the others)”
– snoop_z, version 2.1.1
“At last I have found something that really works, after trying several apps. […] It helps me park and find my car every time.”
– Mahamudur Rahman, version 2.1.1
Featured on AppAdvice, AppGratis, ITAvisen, WatchAware, and others!
– – –
parkIt remembers where you parked your car as a point on a map, and lets you add a note and an image to make it even easier to find your car.
And with Dynamic Notifications, you’re almost guaranteed to get back before the meter runs out. Just set the expiry time, and parkIt will tell you when you should head back!
ParkIt shows you the quickest route to actually get to your car on time. If you need a little more information, it even finds the approximate address of your parking!
– – –
ParkIt is really easy to use. With the tap of a button, ParkIt finds and stores your location. You can also scroll down to add extra information like expiry time, a note, and an image. When you’re done, just close the app and everything will be taken care of automatically.
When the time comes, parkIt will notify you. If you didn’t set an expiry time, just open the application like you normally would. parkIt automatically detects your parking, and with just a click you’ll get directions, distance, and estimated walking time to your car.
Classroom PDF is designed with unique features to fit your teaching workflow. Use it to grade worksheets and walk-through answers in class.
DESIGNED FOR TEACHERS
There are lots of PDF apps out there, but Classroom PDF was designed specifically for classroom use. It has special features to make walking through worksheets and in-class quizzes easier.
OPEN PDF FILES AND EXPORTED SLIDE DECKS
Open any PDF file from other Apps (“open in…” from Dropbox etc.). You can even export PDFs directly from Keynote.
ADD COVERS AND TOGGLE WITH A TAP
Add covers over answers to questions, and tap to toggle them. Great for in-class quizzes or to enhance class participation.
PROJECT WIRELESSLY VIA AIRPLAY
Use an AppleTV or physical connector to mirror the iPad’s screen to a projector. Walk around the class, and work 1:1 with students.
DRAW, POINT, AND ZOOM
Annotate documents with smooth ink. Write in answers or grade worksheets. Use the virtual laser-pointer to call out parts of the page.
SHARE ANNOTATED FILES
Email annotated or graded files to students. You can also export PDFs to 3rd party Apps such as Dropbox.
STORE AND ORGANIZE ALL YOUR FILES
Keep all your PDF files neatly organized with color coded categories.
Rude TimeTable ( from Latin – incredible, great ) it is not just any timetable for students, it is your personal informal helper with studying process. It can even take responsibility for you skipping the lectures from time to time, but maybe not all the time.
With RT you could do so many various tasks: write all names of your tutors, classrooms, time of your lectures, extra curricular activities etc.
Vidget helps you to look at your timetable even from a locked screen. All you have to do is swipe down to notification centre.
RT is created for student by student, that what makes it extraordinary.