After giving you a great list of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free that included 10 solid apps, we’re back today with another eight apps that would typically cost a combined $37, but each and every one is completely free if you hurry.
There are also still a few freebies in yesterday’s post, so be sure to check those out as well.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Speaking mind is the one and only app, that can turn your news and social feed into the most exciting “radio” ever.
Start with the careful selection of the newsfeeds that fits your interests. Continue with connecting to the social feeds. Finish with the music you love.
Listen to news that will never hit the radio broadcast, listen to the social feeds like Twitter and VK, and add a pinch of music you love. It’s like a radio, but with the strong sense of perfection.
This radio has a name – the Speaking Mind.
*More social network connections are coming with future updates.
Colorful Audio app lets you play and visualize music from your iPod library. You can also use built-in microphone to visualize sounds around you.
Create your own playlist and change the way app looks by creating your own styles !
You must see it working while mounted on audio docking station!
SlideSync lets you present, record, take notes, and share documents across iOS devices without the need of any internet connection.
NOTE: SlideSync currently only supports PDF documents
Simply just open the same documents on multiple iOS devices, and watch the magic happen. No connection, no pairing, it’s almost like wizardry!
SlideSync is for everyone. Whether you give presentations at conferences regularly; review documents with clients; or enjoy reading storybooks to your kids, SlideSync is for you!
*Even though we require Location Services for the sync to work, we do not actually use or track your location. So start syncing!
– No Internet? No Problem! Sync slides without any connection
– One-to-many slide syncing – we don’t know how many yet, but it’s big!
– Dropbox and Google Drive integration for easy file downloading
– Record a presentation and watch it later
– Take and review quick notes
– Share files between iOS devices with AirDrop (again, no Internet needed)
– Collision detection for multiple people presenting the same file simultaneously
– 16 Channels for avoiding collisions.
– Bilingual: Currently supports English and Chinese. More to come.
REACHED TOP 100 SOCIAL NETWORKING APPS IN 9 COUNTRIES!
Follow Me – See the Location of Instagram Posts
With Follow Me, you can search for Instagram posts using a map, in addition to searching with hashtags and by user name! Simply go anywhere in the world, push and hold down and instantly you will see all the Instagram posts in that area. With Follow Me, you can see exactly where an Instagram post was actually posted.
Get More Followers
Follow Me can also help you get more Instagram followers. Search the globe for Instagram users, search your area for Instagram users, follow them and then they follow you back. It’s that simple, and really awesome.
How Do I Get Started?
Simple. Download Follow Me, link it to your Instagram account and start using our awesome map feature, where you can search the globe and see people posting to Instagram! All you have to do is push to hold down anywhere on the globe and you’ll see Instagram users in that area. Red pins show you the whole area feed, purple pins show you the individual Instagram user’s picture posts and green pins show you the individual Instagram user’s video posts. Follow them so that they can follow you back!
Now you can go back in time up to six months and search the globe for Instagram posts from a specific time and date. Yes, really!
Now you can specify the radius that you want to search in miles or kilometers. Go out as far as three miles or down to 1 tenth of a mile. This is really useful when you’re checking either a big city or a very unpopulated area and you want to get the most relevant posts possible.
History & Favorites
Keep a running tally of every place you’ve searched (you can always erase it if you choose to) and store frequently searched places to your favorites list. This way, you don’t have to keep typing it in to the search bar or zoom in and out of the spot you want to search.
Save Your Media
Now you can save any Instagram picture or video directly to your device without having to screenshot your screen and crop. Simply click “save” and save it all right to your device.
Follow Me includes useful insights for users such as which users are following you that you are not following back, users that you are following that are not following you back, which users have given you the most and least likes, which users have given you the most and least comments, and which users have given you the most and least combined likes and comments.
Keep track of your own Instagram activities by viewing users whose posts you’ve liked as well as the actual posts you’ve liked. You can also see all the users that you are following, all the users that are following you back and go from user to user and see who their followers are.
Who’s Near Me?
At any time you can go to the Who’s Near Me page where you’ll see a list of all the Instagram users in your area. You can follow them one by one or just click to follow all of them at once and then automatically see a new batch of Instagram users in your area.
With our unique auto follow feature enabled, you will automatically follow back any Instagram user that follows you through the Follow Me app. The more users using Follow Me, the better! If you’re picky about who you follow, you can disable the auto follow feature and check the Users To Follow Back page to see what Instagram users have followed you that you have not yet followed back. From this page you can choose who you want to follow and you can follow them back right here too.
Pure Flickr brings Flickr photo sharing on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Designed to bring a pure and simple Flickr experience, you can BROWSE photos in the Flickr universe. UPLOAD photos, and TAKE & EDIT your photos with our powerful editing engine.
A simple and Clean User Interface with even simpler ease of use. We have removed most navigation buttons and invite you to use left, right, up and down swipe gestures to navigate the app.
Most SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL Flickr app on the AppStore. Follow us on facebook.com/PureFlickr.
Please use the Facebook page for any feedback. We can’t respond to reviews in the AppStore. We listen and answer back. Our aim is to continuously update the app to suit your needs. Ideas are always welcomed.
Key Features :
=== BROWSING ===
– Universal app compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad.
– Retina support for iPhone4/4S and new iPad.
– Browse your own photos, your favorites, your friends feeds, what is interesting and the most recent photos in a easy to browse way.
– Pure gesture based app. Double tap images to favorite/un-favorite. Swipe left/right to navigate. Tap image to isolate for scaling.
– Support for viewing random Flickr users photos and discussions.
– Full screen photo viewing (Landscape and Portrait).
– Search function by keyword. Great to get direct to the source.
=== UPLOAD/EDITING ===
– Upload photos directly from your iPod/iPhone/iPad. Use the device’s photo library as source or simply use the device camera to shoot your own awesome photos.
– During upload you can specify title, description and privacy settings.
– Edit your photos with our powerful editor. Our editor has the following features:
– Frames: Various frames to choose from that are great for finding that perfect fit for your photos.
– Stickers: Want to add love hearts, moustaches and many more fun stickers? Then this feature is for you!
– Effects: Add various effects such as Analog, Lomo, Light Leaks and various other effects that enhance your photos stylistically.
– Text: Add your own typography, choose from a wide range of fonts. Rotate, Outline, Change Color and give your photos that personal touch with messages or add your own graphic design style.
– Pixelate: Rub your images to set areas of pixelation. Adjust the pixel size. Great feature for all pixel fans out there.
All editing features can be stored in history to allow you to undo your edits. It also comes with a store attached which allows you download more freebies or upgrade to some premium editing features. All of the above features are instantly free to use :)
=== SHARING ===
– Share photos with friends via Facebook,Twitter or simply download to your photo stream.
=== ACCOUNT ===
– Support for having multiple Flickr accounts active. This is ideal for households sharing an iPad or for people with multiple identities online.
– A flickr account is NOT required. Pure Flickr can be used by people who just want to explore flickr.
– Supports all iPod, iPhone and iPad screen orientations.
– As a universal application, Pure Flickr can be enjoyed on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
• Apple “New Year, New You” Favorite
• Apple App Store Staff Favorite
Lumen Trails is an omni tracker. It lets you take notes, make lists and keep track of other things in your life, such as time, workouts, expenses, calories, food, weight, sleep or anything else you can think of. Thousands of people use it every day, and they love it because it truly makes a difference in their lives.
“I’ve been using Lumen Trails for 6 months and continue to love it. One of my most sticky and useful apps ever on my phone.” – David D’Souza
The beauty of Lumen Trails is that you can track absolutely anything. There are tons of other apps that allow you to track one or two things, for example, calories and weight. But what if you decide to track something else? Say, how many cigarettes you smoke as you try to quit, your eating habits or even net worth? Lumen Trails is the app for that!
Instead of having one app for your to-do lists, one for tracking expenses, another one for tracking your weight, you can declutter your home screen and just have one app that does it all.
Designed exclusively for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Lumen Trails is incredibly powerful, easy to use, and looks beautiful on the Retina HD Display. It can even backup your data automatically to Google Drive, sync with iCloud, and is fully accessible with Apple VoiceOver in 8 languages. There’s nothing that comes even close to it. And to top it all, your data is not locked on your iPhone. You can export it to Excel or Google Docs!
So what’s truly important to you right now? Your Health? Fitness? Finances? Productivity?
Track it and get things done!
:: Note to iPhone 6 & 6 Plus users
Now you can ask Siri to find information for you and dictate right into Lumen Trails. For example, hold down the Home button and ask Siri: “How many calories are in a chicken sandwich?”. To start dictation, tap the microphone button on your keyboard and just start talking – your words will be turned into text.