Did you know there are many different kinds of dragon-shifters? Among the immortal dragons who can take human form there are lightning dragons, water dragons, bronze dragons, and of course, fire dragons. But there is only one frost dragon left in existence, so far as I know. His name is Rikar, and I’ve had the good fortune to write about him. So, in honor of Rikar and Fury of Ice, the second book in my Dragonfury series, I thought I’d share a few tips on seducing a frost dragon’s.
1) Give him the cold shoulder. Frost dragons love a good challenge and nothing gets his attention faster than a chilly disposition.
2) Don’t wear anything with scales. Sorry, ladies, leave that to-die-for snakeskin handbag behind if you want to take him home.
3) Let him give you the shivers. His frosty side will love you for it.
4) Set the ground rules on his cryogenic talents by whispering: Chill me…thrill me, just please don’t kill me.
5) Want to really impress him? Serve him a decadent White Dragon cocktail in a frost-kissed glass.
White Dragon cocktail recipe (serves two)
1 oz vodka 1 oz coconut rum 1 oz White crème de cacao 1 oz white crème de menthe 1 oz half and half
Shaken, not stirred. Serve in a frosted glass.
Coreene Callahan writes action-packed fantasy romance novels. Her debut novel Fury of Fire, along with the second installment of her Dragonfury series, Fury of Ice are available now.