If you’re looking for paid iPhone and iPad apps that are on sale for free for a limited time, you’ve come to the right place. Of the dozens of iOS apps that go on sale every day, we dig through and choose only the cream of the crop to share with our readers. Today, we’ve got a great list with seven paid iOS apps that are all free downloads right now.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
A lot changes in a day. Dayli helps you make sure that you don’t miss anything. Dayli lets you take pictures everyday and turn them into an awesome time lapse video.
• Create Dayli photo journals of all the important things in your life.
• Set reminders to take a photo everyday to see how things have changed.
• Add guides to make lining up your perfect photo really easy.
• Turn your photos into an awesome time-lapse video to save and share.
• Keep a catalogue of your life in photos.
• Protect your private photos with a passcode lock.
• Export and import photos to and from other apps.
FX Studio 8 is a new reference application for iPhone and iPad. Add fully original and striking effects to your photos and give them style.
◉ 360 FILTERS AND EFFECTS
You can adjust the photo with film fade, exposure, temperature, contrast, tint, highlights, shadows, saturation, vibrance, grain, sharpen, vignette.
◉ UNIQUE CAMERA FX
Film – Transports your digital photo back to an authentic, old school film look with unique colors.
B&W – Bring out the soul of colored photo with monochrome of visual arts.
Tones – Turn your life’s moments into different color tones with these effects.
Vintage – Instantly give your photos a timeless vintage feel inspired by popular film treatments.
Lomo – Set your photos apart ordinary with unique coloring, high contrast, and dark vignettes.
Find, use, and share virtually any type of file quickly and easily – documents, photos, music, videos, bookmarks, and more.
– Manage and organize all your files and folders, the ones stored locally on your device and those in your Dropbox account.
– Manage and organize all your albums, photos and videos in your Photo Library (iOS 8.x).
– Manage your files wirelessly over Wi-Fi from your Mac or PC.
– Beautiful and familiar Pinterest-like interface.
– Swipe right to access the main menu and handy settings.
– Swipe left to add new folders and import your files.
– Press and hold on any item and use the context menu to quickly act on it.
– Filter, sort, search, preview, play, share, copy, move, rename, uncompress, delete, …
– Lock access to the app using a passcode or Touch ID.
– Universal app optimized for all device sizes.
– Many… and this is just the beginning. Stay tuned to enjoy all the new features coming soon via regular updates.
Start saving time and being more productive today. Try Files Board now!
ATTN: You need an iPhone 5S or iPhone6 for this app. It uses the M7 and M8 motion processor in the newer phones.
What are people saying?
“Today Counts keeps things simple. All you have to do is log your step count goal and get walking.
Today Counts will visualize your steps both on a meter and an avatar. The avatar will go from plump to fit as you near your goal.
The app utilizes Apple’s M7 and M8 motion coprocessors to actively monitor your steps in the background without wasting precious battery power. It also syncs with Apple’s Health app.”
Aren’t you tired of giving up on your exercise goals, or forgetting to maintain a certain amount of activity everyday? Don’t worry, it’s not your fault, it’s your brain’s.
Without a clear reward structure in place, our brain often gives up too easily if something is difficult. That’s why we created Today Counts, an app that can train your brain to complete your activity goals everyday.
What if you could see you body change everyday from exercise? What if you actually felt transformed each time you hit your daily goal? Do you think you would be motivated to keep up with your workout then?
Well now you can.
Today Counts uses the power of your iPhone 5s, 6 or 6 Plus’s motion sensor (M7 & M8) to track steps and display them using the power of visualization.
Today Counts is the only step counter that trains your brain to reach your fitness goals through the power of visualization.
SUCCEED IN YOUR HEALTH GOALS, ONE DAY AT A TIME
Get addicted to health by reminding yourself why you’re taking steps.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE TODAY COUNTS
Today Counts is a step counter, but not your average pedometer. Not only is it visual and intuitive, but through the power of visualization, Today Counts will actually light up the pleasure centers in your brain when you reach your goals.
Which means, you find yourself hitting 100% more often, and you’ll be happier and healthier. Try it for five days. You’ll be surprised at how consistent you become.
Sure you can use one of the many other pedometer’s out there, but they’re just going to give you a number. Today Counts is going to give you a whole new life.
****Please Allow Full access for the keyboard to work correctly Thank you
We will not store or transmit any of your data
Ever wanted a to customize your keyboard to fit just right with your phone? Look no where, we have 8 colors keyboard that fit with your iphone 6, 6plus 5s, 5c. The app come with Silver, Gold, Space Grey, White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, Green and more colors and elegant beautiful design.
In-app-purchase premium, only for 0.99 you get unlimited access to all 12 extra premium themes, any future updates will be free. More keyboards styles and features is coming soon stay tune…