Labor Day brought with it some great paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free, and several of the 10 apps we shared with you yesterday are still free downloads if you hurry. Today, we have seven new apps typically worth a combined $28, but they’re all free downloads right now.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Snap pixel-perfect photos from any video in your Photos library with SnapStill. Simply select a video, scroll to the frame you want to snap, and press the save button or double-tap the video.
For precise frame-by-frame control, drag your finger directly on the video. You can also use SnapStill’s Suggestions feature to find great moments to snap; to hide the Suggestions bar, simply push up on the video. To reveal it again, pull down.
If you’ve upgraded to iOS 8, you can even use SnapStill directly within the Photos app—just pick a video and select the SnapStill extension.
We hope you love SnapStill, and if you have any suggestions or problems, you can email us from right within app.
A simple game… You. Me. Claim, steal, lock, score, win!
You Against Me is a turn-based card game where players take turns trying to lock as many squares as they can by claiming and stealing numbers on the game board. It’s easy to learn and quick to play. The more you play, the more strategy you develop and the harder it is to put down.
• Feeling Social? Play against a friend on the same device using Pass & Play Mode!
• Feeling Kind of Social? Play against a friend or random stranger Online through Game Center!
• Feeling Anti-social? Play against one of the two Computer difficulties!
• Customize your appearance to fit your mood with different themes
• Many achievements to achieve
• Online strength system
Peace of Mind from Anywhere! CamCam is the easiest way to remotely check on people, places and things you care about with live video streaming from your computer’s webcam! Keep an eye on whatever matters most to you from anywhere on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
* High-resolution, real-time video and audio streaming
(Note: Video and audio is streamed one-way from a remote computer to your mobile device.)
* Compatibility with built-in or external computer webcam and mic – no need to purchase separate home monitoring cameras and equipment
* Pinch-to-zoom and pan
* Check on your child and other family members when you’re not at home
* Monitor your children playing when you’re not in the same room
* Turn your PC webcam into a live nanny cam
* Never miss a big event that your computer webcam can capture
* Find out what your pets are up to
* Keep an eye on your home while traveling
* Watch your paint dry without breathing in the fumes
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your Windows computer – download from http://www.splashtop.com/streamer
* Compatible with all versions of Windows 7, Vista and XP
* A computer with dual-core CPU strongly recommended for best performance
MIN. HARDWARE REQUIREMENT:
*Color: True color (32bit)
• Apple “New Year, New You” Favorite
• Apple App Store Staff Favorite
Lumen Trails is an omni tracker. It lets you take notes, make lists and keep track of other things in your life, such as time, workouts, expenses, calories, food, weight, sleep or anything else you can think of. Thousands of people use it every day, and they love it because it truly makes a difference in their lives.
“I’ve been using Lumen Trails for 6 months and continue to love it. One of my most sticky and useful apps ever on my phone.” – David D’Souza
The beauty of Lumen Trails is that you can track absolutely anything. There are tons of other apps that allow you to track one or two things, for example, calories and weight. But what if you decide to track something else? Say, how many cigarettes you smoke as you try to quit, your eating habits or even net worth? Lumen Trails is the app for that!
Instead of having one app for your to-do lists, one for tracking expenses, another one for tracking your weight, you can declutter your home screen and just have one app that does it all.
Designed exclusively for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Lumen Trails is incredibly powerful, easy to use, and looks beautiful on the Retina HD Display. It can even backup your data automatically to Google Drive, sync with iCloud, and is fully accessible with Apple VoiceOver in 8 languages. There’s nothing that comes even close to it. And to top it all, your data is not locked on your iPhone. You can export it to Excel or Google Docs!
So what’s truly important to you right now? Your Health? Fitness? Finances? Productivity?
Avoid fines and save time with the ParkTime app! Available as a companion app for the Apple Watch too.
ParkTime is a parking meter app that tracks the duration of your parking time and the spot where you parked your vehicle.
Once you have parked your vehicle, simply enter the amount of time your parking ticket is valid. That’s it — ParkTime app takes care of the rest! Get reminders when your time is about to expire. Find your way back to your vehicle easily, along with a handy estimate of how long it will take you to get there.
Get on with your appointments and never worry again about your parking meter and where your parked your vehicle. Simple and easy!
The best part is that it supports Apple Watch to make it all even easier! Get this app today!
Video+Still Camera with Remote Control and Media transfer over Bluetooth.
** Featured in Apple’s “What’s Hot” List! **
* Gesture-based interface for: [Taking Stills, Recording Video, Starting Timers, Setting Focus, Setting Exposure]
* Resolution/Flash/Torch/Focus/Exposure/WhiteBalance Controls
* Pinch zoom while recording videos and taking pictures
* 9X to 153X zoom depending on your selected Preset
* 31 Live Video Filters for recording video and capturing still images
* EXIF in unfiltered photos
* Burst Mode – Take 2-4 burst shots with a tap
* Photo & Video Timers
* Burst Photo Timers – Take unlimited burst shots by creating a Timer with a “Delay” of 0 seconds
* Anti-Shake – Use your Accelerometer to take photos only when there is no shaking detected
* Auto Upload Videos&Photos to Flickr, Facebook or Twitter in the background
* Auto Save photos in the background
* Geotag Flickr Videos&Photos
* Reticles [Scope, Rectangle, Rule Of Thirds] with color choice of [Black, White, Red and Green]
* Button Colors [Black, White, Red and Green]
* JPEG Quality Control for faster photo transfer over Bluetooth
* Sharing via, In-App Mail
App Camera Roll Features (Remote and Camera):
* Browse and edit all of the photos & videos in your device’s Camera roll
* Aviary 3.0 photo editing library
* Share with Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Vkontakte, Dropbox, Evernote, Sina Weibo
* Disable the sharing services you don’t use with the built-in Settings app
* Browser full screen photos with gestures (pinch zoom, swipe, double & single tap, etc…)
* View a Camera’s Live Camera Preview shooting stills and recording videos
* Control the camera with gestures [Take Photo, Start/Stop Recording, Start Timer, Set Focus, Set Exposure, Set Focus&Exposure]:
* Control the camera’s Resolution/Flash/Torch
* View a Map with a Video Pin of the Camera user
* Adjust a Cameras’s zoom level
* Create&Cancel Timers on a Camera
* Voice Chat
* Tap the “Remote” preview to transfer videos&photos
* View a Map of other users location
* Voice Chat