Today’s list of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free includes some real gems, like one of our favorite cloud streaming apps as well as a game from one of the most popular mobile gaming franchises in history. Is that not enough for you? Be sure to check yesterday’s post, which includes a few app sales that haven’t ended yet!
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Eddy Cloud Music Player Pro
Meet Eddy Cloud. It allows you to create a personal streaming service with Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Box, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk, SoundCloud and even your personal WebDAV server.
Eddy collects multiple cloud drives in one music library automatically. Just connect your current cloud drive: Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Yandex.Disk, OneDrive, Box and even WebDAV server – and all the audio and video tracks (only sound stream) will be added in a sec.
BTW, you may connect as many accounts of each cloud drive as you need. 20 OneDrive storages? Not a problem! And you will have an access to the music on each account of each cloud drive from ONE library. Eddy really unites your music!
Ok, now you are ready to learn about some features:
(◔ ◡ ◔) SUPPORTED CLOUDS
– iPhone/iPad internal library
– Google Drive
(◔ ◡ ◔) PLAY FEATURES
– Formats: mp3, aac, m4a, wav, aiff, m4r
– Repeat and shuffle
– Sleep timer
– Create multiple audio bookmarks
– Playback speed control
(◔ ◡ ◔) TRACKS MANAGEMENT
– Download manager: gets your favorite songs, albums, artists, playlists for OFFLINE playback
– File manager: copies, moves, renames and transfers files between ALL the cloud storages
– Create playlists from music in cloud storages and SoundCloud
– Organize tracks in your playlists
(◔ ◡ ◔) SYNC
– All the tracks from your cloud storages will be added automatically to the Music Library
– Eddy identifies the info about the tracks and groups them by albums and artists
– High quality album art supported
(◔ ◡ ◔) SEARCH
– No more Hide-and-seek: easily find your favorite albums, artists, tracks in your cloud library with Smart Search.
The #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space!
Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets – including our very own Solar System!
Whether it’s the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia – a planet made entirely of junk food, or even our own Solar System, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head… It’s satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game’s out-of-this-world adventure.” — IGN
– Over 300 interstellar levels!
– New playable characters!
– Unique special abilities for each bird!
– Zero-gravity space adventures!
– Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
– Hidden bonus levels!
– Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
– Daily Missions!
DayLight shows the time of sunrise and sunset anytime and anywhere on Earth in a neat visual way. Just a quick look at the display will tell you how long the sun will shine. Whenever you need to know the details of the sunrise and sunset, you have all of them at your disposal.
DayLight is a wonderful tool for photographers, tourists, cyclists, anglers, fishermen or lovers of dawn and dusk. Anyone living ‘outside’ can make a great use of our application.
Do you plan a vacation at a distant place? You can have a look how much sunlight will you get.
Would you like to call your friends who live far away? You can add their home-town to the list of places and find out what time it is there.
DayLight is a great tool for children, who can learn a lot from the fields of astronomy and geography in a playful way. It teaches them how the length of the day changes throughout the year based on the distance from the equator. They will see what polar day and polar night look like.
DayLight can show you the length of the day at your current location in comparison to any place in the world, such as Longyearbyen – the northernmost city of the world – or the Puerto Williams – the southernmost one. DayLight can compare the length of the twilight at your place with other places, such as the equatorial city Quito or Fairbank, Alaska. You can explore the various time-zones and compare Peking to Kashi.
– DayLight does not need internet connection, since it uses accurate algorithms for the time recognition
– Simple and neat graphics, stylish animation and modern design
– 24 hour clock dial
– Portrait and Landscape modes on any device
– Countdown timer for sunset
– Astronomical, Nautical and Civil twilight times
– Detection of current location via GPS
– Universal app for iPhone and iPad
– Automatic time-zone adjustment
FullControl is a fun, and easy-to-use app that turns your iPhone or iPad into a remote control. So you can control your computer with a tap or flick of a finger.
– there are specific commands for each Mac application, for ALL Mac applications!
– high commands customization;
– launch applications;
– volume control;
– navigate through Mac filesystem and open files;
– remote keyboard and mouse.
Do you want to skip to the next track? There is a fast command for this! Do you need to stop the movie? There is a command for this!
Want to start a video? Do not look for it with the mouse, FullControl allows you to access the contents of folders on your Mac and launch files with the program of your choice!
You will see that the mouse and keyboard don’t need anymore, but if you need it, there are also those, plus the number keypad and the ability to shutdown, restart the computer or put it to sleep.
How can I control all the applications?!
Simple: with FullControl you can create or download a specific keyboard shortcut and send it to a running program in order to control it!
This is the difference from the others remote applications.
– Control all your applications with keyboard shortcuts;
– Ability to add custom commands with icon, title and a shortcut;
– You can share your shortcuts and download others new;
– Ability to launch applications in the folder “Applications” and in the Dock;
– Remote keyboard also in landscape mode;
– Multi-touch trackpad;
– Changing the volume of your Mac via a cursor in remote;
– Brightness control
– Ability to shutdown, restart, and putting to sleep the Mac;
– Numeric pad;
– File browser and file launcher;
– Get a screenshot of your Mac.
FullControl just installed, you have already provided the commands to control your music on iTunes, Spotify, the videos play on VLC, QuickTime, manage live TV on EyeTV!
FullControl to work properly requires FullControlHelper (2.6 or higher) installed on your Mac – Intel (OS X 10.6 or higher).
FullControlHelper is available free from http://fullcontrol.cescobaz.com/download/
A plaintext writing app that’s not your editor or mother. Features everything you’d expect from a plain text editor plus:
– Current line is auto-focused like a typewriter–even the first and last line–without sacrificing the ability to scroll. On the iPad, the focal point is keyboard location-aware. Split keyboard users rejoice!
– Swipe to move the cursor. Swipe vertically in the margins to move the cursor up/down.
– Use any available font on your device. What to write in Papyrus? By all means!
– Send to Email, Twitter, Facebook, and Omnifocus.
– Supports Dropbox.
– Trash History includes Dropbox.
BlockCam makes your ordinary photos to stuning Blocks Artwork.
It’s fun to play with various shaped blocks and colors.
– Choose photos from your cameraroll or straight from camera.
– Transform your photos to Block images.
– Create your own Artwork with Text & Blocks
– Share your masterpiece via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Airdrop & ETC.
Thank you for using BlockCam! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with
any issues or suggestions.
** Have Fun & Stay tuned, BlockCam is getting better!
Check the battery level on your iPhone from your Apple Watch, and get notified when charging is complete. After charging a couple of times, displays an accurate estimate of how long charging will take.