The hits keep on coming! After three terrific lists of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free so far this week, we’re back with another one that includes some fantastic finds you’ll want to check out immediately. Included among the eight apps we have for you on Thursday is a $15 to-do app that’s easily one of the best in the category for the iPhone and Apple Watch, a very cool music sequencer, a great minimalistic weather app, and a nifty app that helps colorblind people understand colors.
There are still a few paid iOS apps on sale for free in yesterday’s post, so hurry back to that one before the deals are done!
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between – it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: Youtube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what’s most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won’t force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac – 5/5
• Gizmodo “Best app for forgetful people” – Gold Medal
• Apple – Featured in “App Store Essentials”, “Great apps for iOS 8″, “@Work”
• Apple – Mac App Store “Get Stuff Done”
• Apple – Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
READY FOR iOS 8 AND APPLE WATCH
• Get your things done directly from the Apple Watch
• Widget for Notification Center
• Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
• Interactive notifications to mark your tasks done or snooze alerts right from the lock screen.
• Touch ID to unlock 2Do
• Use 2Do’s Share Extension from Safari or other apps that share Text
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• For GTD enthusiast, 2Do supports built-in Inbox support
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel which is just a swipe away
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they’re relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Use keyboard shortcuts with your Bluetooth keyboard
• TextExpander support
• Much more!
Cue is a new kind of application that can compose music just by shaking. Even those who cannot play an instrument can enjoy music by just shaking and adding new sounds to make their own music.
The music can also be share amongst many people and it can be played through your friend’s iPhone at the same time.
1: 4 types of instruments can be played; drums, base. instrument 1 and instrument 2
New sounds will be added by shaking an instrument.
Melody can be made since the sound is fixed by the direction being shaken.
A nice piece can be made even if it is randomly shaken.
2 : The tone can be changed in each instrument.
3 : 1/2/4/8/16 bars can be chosen.
4 : It can also be enjoyed by its sharing function.
The number of people it can be shared with is not limited so it can be shared with 100 people or even 1000.
5 : The screen will flash with the beat and the LED light can also be set so that it flashes with the beat.
Best-selling and first ever levitation photography app just become even better with the new 5.0 update!
Levitagram has been featured in many news media and review sites, include “NextWeb”, “CNet”, “MakeUseOf”, “Mac World”, “AppAdvise”, “TechHive” … It was named as one of the “Best iOS App ever launched” by TheNextWeb.
Levitagram is the original and most advanced levitation photo editor in the App Store. It has a few **unique** and important features that none of other followers can provide:
== Automatic photo alignment ==
Levitagram has a unique automatic photo alignment algorithm so that you can just take the photos casually by hand without a tripod. Other apps require you either place phone on tripod or manually align(which is very hard and not usable), otherwise the result may look very fake.
== Color matching between shots ==
Only Levitagram allows automatically or manually adjust the color, brightness, white balance, exposure etc between two different shots. Without this feature the result often looks very fake unless you have really nice light settings.
== Flexible brush settings ==
Levitagram uses a soft brush bigger than your fingertip without sacrificing performance, so that you can see what you are doing to make a precise edit. Levitagram is the only app support flexible brush shape settings to help you make pixel perfect levitation photos.
Levitagram lets you create professional looking levitation photos in a snap! All you need is an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. No professional cameras, computer or Photoshop skills required.
From the latest 5.0 update, Levitagram not only let you shot and share amazing levitation photos, but also provides a community for levitation photography fans to share, discover and get inspired from each other.
Have your child practice and learn addition, subtraction, division, times tables and basic
problem solving with Monster Math Pro! Be Maxx’s personal math helper as you explore new
worlds, battle enemies and find allies in unexpected places by using addition, multiplication,
subtraction and division!
Walk your child through basic mental math and drills built into Monster Math Pro’s interactive playing board. Unlike flash cards or simple quiz based apps, Monster Math’s core game mechanics are designed to quiz multiple skills at once and guide kids towards answers.
Monster Math also provides a unique story and adaptive game play to tutor kids at a suitable pace. Have your kids progress through learning their core math skills and times tables while helping Maxx find Dextra! Kids love Monster Math Pro!
Monster Math Pro Features:
Tons of Adventure
• Be Maxx’s helper as he searches for his best friend Dextra! Your child can follow the engaging voice-over narration as they run through multiple worlds and levels. Practice basic problem solving in dozens of different levels to defeat enemy Troggles and Minions!
Learn and Practice Arithmetic
• Monster Math is better than homework, and it’s the perfect math trainer for your child. Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with Maxx! Monster Math’s multilevel system is designed to guide struggling kids towards the right answers.
Challenging Drills and Quizzes
• This math trainer adjusts in difficulty depending on your child’s progression. Pace of drills quickens or slows depending on how do with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Play along with your child or have them play with others online and around the world through GameCenter! Children will love the competition and motivation to win.
• This no-nonsense mode is for your children to keep learning without the pressure of having to run from Troggles and Minions! Run through all the basic skills that may even appear in your child’s homework!
• Learn how your child is doing with the Common Core Standards for math. See where they
need help and know what skills they do well in. You can even get a skill-by-skill analysis.
Unlock More with Monster Math!
•This version of Monster Math is your child’s personal homework and math helper. With this
version, you have dozens of new levels, problems and practice to help your child with their
basic math and problem solving skills that they use in class every day! Meet new characters
like Faunglad the Wizard to help you travel and new enemies like Hypno and Treevil!
See the skills your child could be learning with Monster Math!
Addition & Subtraction
• Addition up to 5, 10 and 20
• Subtraction up to 5, 10 and 20
• Two-digit addition without carry over
• Two-digit subtraction without borrowing
Multiplication & Division
• Times Tables of 1 through 10
• Divide by numbers 1 to 10
• Multiply single-digit numbers by multiples of 10
Monster Math concentrates on Common Core Standards: 2.OA.B.2, 3.OA.C.7, 3.NBT.A.2,
See what others say about our fun, mental math game for kids!
“This kind of programming really enlivens play, and keeps kids ready and alert.” –TeachersWithApps
“One of the best features of this app is the data collection” – funeducationalapps
With Monster Math, kids get nearly 50% faster after just 7 days of playing.
Let your child practice all of their basic math skills and problem solving while they have fun. Download this version of Monster Math now and have Maxx and his friends be your child’s personal math trainer. Watch as your child learns different mathematic skills for school in simple and engaging games!
Winners of the Vodafone Foundation Mobile for Good Europe Awards 2013 in the Accessibility Category.
What’s hot in this App? The ColorADD Universal code enables colorblind people to understand the colors, ensuring equal accessibility for all when color is a factor of identification, orientation and choice.
We are talking about 10% of the Male Population, something averaging 350 000 000 people worldwide!!
No more “Should I wear this or that? What color is that pencil? Which is the green or the red graph? Which one is the blue track?”
By buying this App you are not only receiving an amazing tool that will facilitate your life, but also contributing for our Social Responsibility Program of early diagnosing of colorblindness in schools.
ColorADD recognition is settled in various sectors of society namely academic, business, communicational and from several associations, but above all from society itself and from all the anonymous users who feedback to us daily, great experiences!!
To know more about ColorADD system we invite you to visit our website http://www.coloradd.net, where you can realize the social impact that the ColorADD code is causing worldwide.
Simply focus where you want.Which provide a narrow depth of field and soft background blur that is so loved by photographers everywhere.
1.An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint.
2.erase use one finger.
3.Apply 28 filter for your photo.
Simple Aperture Control
Adjust the aperture in FocusMe with a single gesture to instantly change the blur level of the out-of-focus area. This great tool turns simple-looking backgrounds into atmospheric backdrops.
You can review your images at any time during your make-over process.
Now you can save images in the Camera Roll in full size
Do you ever think its too complicated to enter a reminder in apples built in reminder app? Do you struggle with it all the time not to mention the amount of button clicks you have to do to enter a reminder
Well wait no more, To-Do List – Easy Reminder is the most easy to use reminder app available in app store.
* Extremely easy to use reminder app
* Built with simplicity and common sense
* All reminders are automatically sorted by date
* Select from 20+ custom reminder sounds
* Sync reminders between devices
* Get notified even if app is not running
* Create unlimited reminders
* Create daily, weekly, monthly or yearly reminders
* You can change the sort order
* Multi-delete reminders in one shot
* See Day / Night icons right next to your reminders so you know when something is due
* We show night for times between 6:00pm – 6:00am. For rest we show sunshine icon.