Another week has begun, but this one isn’t going to be like every other week. We are now officially in the holiday shopping season, and your hard-earned money is about to start flying out the window as you gather gifts for all your friends and loved ones. You’ve got enough on your plate this week, so let BGR help give your wallet a break with today’s list of eight paid iPhone and iPad apps that are currently on sale for free.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Crop on the Fly
Finally, a cure for Vertical Video Syndrome! Crop your awkward vertical videos into normal videos – square or landscape.
Adjust your crop “on the fly”, as the video plays back in real time, so you get the right part of every frame as the video plays. Use the main app, or use the Photos Extension and crop on the fly right in your Photos app.
Nobody will ever know that you shot your videos the wrong way. Don’t worry, we won’t tell! ;-)
Let’s get rid of vertical video syndrome, once and for all!
Get creative with the tempo of your videos by slowing them down and speeding them up while they play in real time. Explore the dimension of time in your videos with Tempo, the latest app for video creativity by Fly Labs!
Pro tip: add music to your videos in Tempo, and your music will play nice and steady even while your videos speed up and slow down underneath the music. The effect is incredible.
Extreme Reminders is the only reminder list you will need for your iOS Device. It contains powerful features and the added benefit of being able to upgrade to a full organizer with Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Lists at any time.
• Uses Apple reminders so can sync.
• Full reminder list with multiple sorting options.
• Repeating Reminders – Once you complete a task it can be regenerated at a new time based on advanced occurrence settings.
• Alarms – set an alarm for a specific time the day of or X days before the task is due.
• Reminder Templates – Save often used tasks as templates so creation will be a snap.
• Wildcard Text – Name and Location has saved text to easily fill back in, that can use a wildcard (**) which will place the current text in this position. Task Templates can use it too.
• Note Linking – If your task notes has websites, phone numbers, or emails in it, just click the note field and a list will pop up to allow you to interact with them.
Identifying and Filtering
• Filter reminders to hide private.
• Add categories to reminders for filtering and icon support.
• Almost 200 professional icons built in to easily identify your reminders.
Power and Flexibility
• Universal Support
• Dropbox Backup Support
• Portrait and Landscape Support.
• Retina Display Support.
• TextExpander Support
• Background and color theme choices.
• Help System
SIMPLE,ELEGANT,INSIGHTFUL – A MUST for people working tip based jobs to track their income. At the end of your shift enter your tip amount and with a couple clicks your income is tracked and presented in a beautiful graph.
-Best day to work
-Average hourly rate
-Average shift hours
-Total money earnt
-Total days worked
Molecule Maps is a simple and elegant way to save the spots that matter to you. With Molecule Maps, you can create groups of locations, giving you maximum flexibility in how your organize your places. For each map, an unlimited number of Waypoint Pins can be placed.
Molecule maps is simple, lightweight, and lets you focus on the essentials. The app uses a minimalistic interface which can be customized using a variety of themes.