We got an above average amount of positive feedback on yesterday’s post covering paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free, so we have some good news: several of those apps are still on sale for free right now, and you can grab them if you hurry. Now, we have even better news: Today’s list packs nine more paid iOS apps on sale for free.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
# If you use Today’s view or Notification Center on your iOS device often, Orby Widgets is an essential utility for you #
— Unlimited addition support for Conversations, Speed Call & App Launcher widgets —
Don’t keep yourself in the dark anymore. Know all about your device in the Notification Center with beautiful, orb shaped Orby Widgets.
Orby Widgets bundles 12 widgets which includes widget for almost everyone. These widgets are –
– Conversation widget: you can pick up already initiated conversations or start a new one in many messaging services from Today’s view. With conversation widgets, you never miss an important conversation with your friends or family.
– App Launcher widget: all your favorite applications can be accessed via a single tap on an icon in Notification Center. You can either choose from many pre-defined applications list or add your own URL for quick access.
– Calculator widget: make calculations a hassle free experience, right from the Notification Center. It comes without an equal sign, so you have absolutely no chance of error.
– Speed Call widget for iPhone: now speed call and even dial numbers using the inline dialer keypad, right from the Notification Center.
– Music sharing widget: Share thoughts or music on Facebook or Twitter using Music sharing widget.
– Memory widget: Know how much memory is being used and available on an iOS device.
– CPU widget: know how much CPU is idle and being used on an iOS device.
– Storage widget: know free and used storage on an iOS device.
– Battery widget: know how much time is remaining until your device’s battery runs out of juice.
– Data usage (Network) widget: know how much data has been sent or received from Cellular or Wi-fi.
– Network addresses widget: know MAC or IP Addresses on Notification Center.
– Runtime widget: know for how long you have been using your iOS device since last boot up.
– And many more in the pipeline
You can even customize your widgets with an array of colorful themes to match your style!
New application HitRadio – going beyond the standard player, listen to music with unlimited access.
– A wide range of radio stations.
– Access to radio stations from America, France, Britain, Russia, etc.
– Listen to music in the style of Hip-Hop, Trap, Rock, Alternative, Old School, Classical, Pop, Rap, Music from the movies, Country, Pop Rock.
– Add a radio station in “Favorites”, so they are always at hand.
– Built-in search will help you find any radio station.
– Tap on image to play radios and you will be surprised.
– The ability to listen to music background.
– Listen to music without Wi-Fi over 3G on the street.
– Add the widget in notification center and keep up with your favorite music.
– Shake your iPhone and it will select the station for you.
Application to work correctly, you need a stable internet connection.
REACHED TOP 100 SOCIAL NETWORKING APPS IN 9 COUNTRIES!
Follow Me – See the Location of Instagram Posts
With Follow Me, you can search for Instagram posts using a map, in addition to searching with hashtags and by user name! Simply go anywhere in the world, push and hold down and instantly you will see all the Instagram posts in that area. With Follow Me, you can see exactly where an Instagram post was actually posted.
Get More Followers
Follow Me can also help you get more Instagram followers. Search the globe for Instagram users, search your area for Instagram users, follow them and then they follow you back. It’s that simple, and really awesome.
How Do I Get Started?
Simple. Download Follow Me, link it to your Instagram account and start using our awesome map feature, where you can search the globe and see people posting to Instagram! All you have to do is push to hold down anywhere on the globe and you’ll see Instagram users in that area. Red pins show you the whole area feed, purple pins show you the individual Instagram user’s picture posts and green pins show you the individual Instagram user’s video posts. Follow them so that they can follow you back!
Now you can go back in time up to six months and search the globe for Instagram posts from a specific time and date. Yes, really!
Now you can specify the radius that you want to search in miles or kilometers. Go out as far as three miles or down to 1 tenth of a mile. This is really useful when you’re checking either a big city or a very unpopulated area and you want to get the most relevant posts possible.
History & Favorites
Keep a running tally of every place you’ve searched (you can always erase it if you choose to) and store frequently searched places to your favorites list. This way, you don’t have to keep typing it in to the search bar or zoom in and out of the spot you want to search.
Save Your Media
Now you can save any Instagram picture or video directly to your device without having to screenshot your screen and crop. Simply click “save” and save it all right to your device.
Follow Me includes useful insights for users such as which users are following you that you are not following back, users that you are following that are not following you back, which users have given you the most and least likes, which users have given you the most and least comments, and which users have given you the most and least combined likes and comments.
Keep track of your own Instagram activities by viewing users whose posts you’ve liked as well as the actual posts you’ve liked. You can also see all the users that you are following, all the users that are following you back and go from user to user and see who their followers are.
Who’s Near Me?
At any time you can go to the Who’s Near Me page where you’ll see a list of all the Instagram users in your area. You can follow them one by one or just click to follow all of them at once and then automatically see a new batch of Instagram users in your area.
With our unique auto follow feature enabled, you will automatically follow back any Instagram user that follows you through the Follow Me app. The more users using Follow Me, the better! If you’re picky about who you follow, you can disable the auto follow feature and check the Users To Follow Back page to see what Instagram users have followed you that you have not yet followed back. From this page you can choose who you want to follow and you can follow them back right here too.
The Rock Like The Pros app includes all the lessons from both:
Rock Like The Pros: Beginning Guitar Method (a $24.95 value) and Rock Like The Pros: 12 Beginning Fingerstyle Meditatios (a $16.95 value). That is over $40 worth of guitar lessons for .99 cents.
The lessons will teach you how to play songs in many styles, chords, Blues rhythm and lead, fingerstyle technique and songs, scales, and music reading in the open position.
Rock Like The Pros is an innovative guitar method designed specifically for the beginning student.
The concept behind Rock Like The Pros is to teach you the things that you want and need to know to become a better guitar player. All lessons are designed and taught by master musician Terry Carter, who has 25 years of teaching, performing, and producing experience. Terry received his Master’s of Music from the University of Southern California. Besides teaching thousands of students at colleges such as USC, SDSU, Santa Monica College, Cypress College & LA City College, he has worked with Weezer, Josh Groban, Chris Tin, and Duff Mckagen.
Here’s is what people say:
– “You are an Awesome Teacher, you make your students want to learn music even when they have no interest, then they found out that they have a passion for it !!!!!—so again thanx. SONIA B.
– “RLTP has great replay value, the lesson are built using layers of advanced principles. When your understanding grows, RTLP will grow with you.” Eddie L.
– “If you want to win at guitar, you need Rock Like The Pros.” Joshua N.
– “I love the diversity of the material; reading songs, Meditatios, different styles of blues and rock. It lays a good foundation for general knowledge, technique and also which styles I prefer to play and would like to continue with in the future.” Chris J.
– “Meditatios are one of my favorite things to play.” Mariam A.
– “The diversity of this book helped me find which styles I really love playing.” Fred R.
– “I improved tremendously and really like the fact that it had a diverse amount of material so we got to practice different technique and musical styles.” Danette M.
– “Challenging. Just what I needed. Awesome material that teaches all the genres we need to know.” Jack M.
– “The book provides easily digestible material in a well thought out pace.” Romeo J.
– “The rhythm and blues solos in this book help in jammin’ with other musicians.” Yohei K.
– “The best book every written. It slices, it dices, and it emergencies it can be used as a ninja weapon. Not only that but also a great way to learn guitar.” Juhyuk K.
The things that you will learn in the app include:
* Learning and strumming open position, power and bar chords
* Variety of styles including Rock, Pop, Folk, and Blues
* Finger picking
* Basic scales and soloing
* Music Reading in the open position
* How to read TAB
* Learning 15 complete songs
Terry Carter developed the Rock Like The Pros method after realizing that there was nothing on the market that met the high demands that he experienced in both the classroom or private lesson setting. He spend years writing and testing this material with thousands of students of all age levels before presenting this material to you. He decided to introduce interactive technology to this course in order to speed up the learning process and get you playing more quickly. This technology allows you to practice guitar anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
App designed by Terry Carter, Scott Loring, and Brandon Bernstein
It is a app that could convert the image/photo to text. You may also save the converted text into the app database and send it out through Email.
Support Language: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese
**It is not to guarantee 100% that could convert all text from the image.**
**It would take a lot of resources during converting. You may need to restart your device if the app keep crashing.**
Select the export way at Setting.
1. Select the photo from photo library
2. Select the text on the photo and choose the text language
3. It may take 3-5 minutes for processing
4. You may modify the result and save it in Record
5. Modify or send out the text in Record.
Mina’s dreams about her grandmother Kate have become unbearable nightmares. Haunted by one dream of the grandma’s house in flames, Mina takes a trip to her family’s estate in Pozoj. And so began what turned into the greatest adventure of her life! Join Mina, searching Pozoj, solving dozens of puzzles, and meeting mythical creatures. Defeat the evil spirit called Strix in Tales from the Dragon Mountain: The Strix, a fun Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!
● 32 Unique fantasy locations to explore
● 21 Entertaining puzzles to solve
● Meet 10 mythical creatures in your search!
● 6 Mysterious chapters
● Stunning graphics and a soothing soundtrack
● Game Center Support
● iPhone 5 support
*** READ THE NEWS FROM 5000 NEWSPAPERS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE ***
Be up to date with today’s news by reading the most popular newspapers of your country or overseas. More than 80 countries and 5000 newspapers are available online for you to enjoy on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
myNews is the best way for you to browse online newspapers from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Read more than 5000 newspaper websites from all over the world in your native language for FREE. Go to the news source and find out what they are saying!
By automatically translating the newspapers websites, it allows you to read a Chinese newspaper in Russian, an English tech magazine in Spanish or a Thai economic newspaper in French!
-Varied selection of your home country newspapers;
-Get access to more than 5000 newspapers of the most renowned titles in the world, in more than 80 different countries, in their native language or in your language;
-Search and filter newspapers by name, country, city and genre;
-Have access to the top 100 most influential blogs in technology;
-Automatic language translator for 60 different languages;
-Listen to more than 1000000 podcasts in more than 80 different countries;
-Add newspapers to your favorites list;
-Archive the recent newspapers you have browsed through;
-Share on Facebook or by e-mail;