Joining Hands (4/5 stars, all ages, currently priced at $2.99) follows the basics of match-3 play, but with some special rules that add to the challenge. From Amazon:
Enter the Whispering Woods and meet the Peablins! They are curious little creatures who share a common belief: hold hands with your friends and the Bogeyman won’t take you. This has worked as long as they can remember so it must be true. Join the Peablins on their quest to find all their siblings and cousins!
Basic gameplay: drag and drop the Peablins so that all the hands in the level are joined and all the Peablins are happy. And remember: Leave no hand behind!
– Innovative but elegant and easy to learn
– No time limits, no enemies, no pressure. Just one more level…
– Fun to interact with and suitable for all ages
– Several kinds of Peablins that require different approaches
– Over one hundred hand crafted levels
As this app trailer demonstrates, there are certain rules and limitations the player must follow when arranging the Peablins on-screen: