This is a 3d version of the classic Battleship game where each player takes turns to try and hit each others’ ships.
You can play the game against the computer, against a friend on the same device or against another person online.
To play the game you first place your ships around the grid. To do this you need to select a ship and then the square you want it to move to. You can rotate each ship and randomly place them by using the buttons.
When you start playing the game you need to press one of the squares on the other player’s grid where you want to fire a rocket towards.
If you hit a ship you can keep taking another shot until you miss and then it will be the other player’s turn. If you hit all parts of a ship then that ship will become visible to you.
A must-have hangman game with 4 awesome themes (Doodle Hangman, Chillin’ Chalk, Christmas Snowman and Flower Power), 11 great songs and 73 word categories including 7 random modes. There is also 2 player mode so you can enter your own words and play with a friend!
* 4 different themes to choose from.
* 73 word categories including 7 random modes with advanced engine to avoid repeats.
* Both 1 player and 2 player modes.
* In 2 player mode one player enters a word for the other to guess.
* Play as long as you can, after each correct word a new scene and word appears.
* Helps increase both vocabulary and spelling ability.
* Great background music and sound effects.
* Fun and educational at the same.
* Auto-save when you close it so you can continue where you left off.
Fans of classic pad and pencil games will also want to consider:
Dots and Boxes (sometimes called “Squares”) brings the classic paper and pencil game to your mobile device. You can play against up to three computer or human opponents in a variety of game modes. Each player takes turns to draw a line between a dot on the game area, and if you complete a box you score a point and get another go. The player who completes the most boxes in a round wins.
This game features:
1) Support for up to four computer or human players.
2) Advanced computer intelligence with four levels of computer difficulty – from very easy through to hard.
3) Several game modes to choose from, including challenge and stamina modes.
4) Customize each players name, initial and color.
5) Varying grid sizes, up to 10×10 squares.
6) Option to continue game, so you needn’t play through all levels in one go.
7) Scoreloop integration with online leaderboard and achievements.
8) Ability to undo the last move made in a game.
Game modes include:
* Challenge mode – move through progressively harder levels against the computer.
* Points mode – select the squares with the highest values to improve your chances of winning.
* Stamina mode – select easy, medium or hard and complete as many levels as possible before losing all your “lives”.
* Classic mode – choose human and/or computer components on the grid of your choice.
THE BEST TIC TAC TOE GAME EVER CREATED? WE THINK SO! – Explosions – Fireworks – Glowing Effects – One and Two Players – Classic 3×3 Board – Extreme 5×5 and 7×7 Boards – Awesome Computer AI – Cool Sounds and Music – Beautiful Graphics – Game Achievements
We set out to make the best Tic Tac Toe game for your mobile device. And we think we have done just that.
– First, it has killer explosions and fireworks. Lots of ’em.
– Second, it includes bigger boards to play on than just the standard 3×3 grid. Take your gameplay to the next level with 5×5 and 7×7 boards. Go extreme.
– Third, our computer player rocks. It uses a predictive matrix combined with lots of mathematical goodness to give you a balanced fun game. It even talks to you with a sassy computerized robot voice.
The best news of all is this Tic Tac Toe game will always be FREE including all future updates. Here’s the list of full features:
+ One or Two Player with 12 Levels of Computer Play
+ Play Classic 3×3 Tic Tac Toe where 3 in a row wins
+ Play 5×5 Pro Board where 4 in a row wins
+ Play 7×7 Extreme Board where 5 in a row wins
+ Awesome glowing graphics and animations
+ Killer fireworks, explosions, sounds, and music
+ Winning Photo – Share directly to Facebook, Twitter, or E-mail
Tic-tac-toe, also called noughts and crosses and X’s and O’s is a pencil-and-paper game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The X player usually goes first followed by the O player. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row will win the round. Win 3 rounds to win the game.
Included in Tic Tac Toe Glow are two new boards which takes this classic game to the next level. Our 5×5 grid requires 4 in a row to win and our 7×7 grid requires 5 in a row. It really adds a new level of fun and excitement!