Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Assassin’s Creed Memories! These tips come straight from the developers behind this mobile game.
1. Maximize Your Mission Success Rate
• When you discover a group of mission objectives on the map, you can tilt the odds of success in your favor with streaks. Each successful objective increases your success rate for all subsequent objectives by 1-percent, up to a maximum of +20-percent.
• By hitting the highest percentage objectives first, you’ll increase your chances of succeeding on the others. Once you get a long streak going, you might want to deliberately skip harder missions to not risk losing your streak.
2. Get the Most Out of Your Hacks
• Hacks are rare and extremely powerful tools for leveling your character. When you activate a hack, you will get guaranteed mission success for the duration of the hack, as well as reveal all map icons. Some hacks will randomly last longer and/or give double XP.
• The best time to use one is when you encounter a rare objective. To make the most of your hack, go straight for the mission objective icons on each map and ignore the less important ones like gold. Save a bunch of stamina packs for hacks so you can rush through as many objectives as possible for maximum XP.
3. Get the Most Out of Your Hacks, Part 2
• One of the best qualities of hacks is that they affect everyone in your guild as well. To maximize the benefit of a hack, make sure to activate it when most of your fellow guild members are also online (right after a GvG battle ends, for instance).
• Communicate with your guild to let them know when you’ll be activating a hack so that they’ll be ready to take advantage of it.
4. Specialize in Ranged or Melee Stats
• In GvG battles, ranged and melee attacks have different benefits. Melee will do moderate damage to the enemy team, while ranged will do high damage to an individual. It’s best if your guild has different players focusing on each stat. Typically, melee specialists can sweep out weaker enemy players so that the ranged specialists can pick off the tougher players still remaining.
• Updates to the game may make a balanced build more appealing, but for now it’s better to pick a stat that suits you and work on equipping gear that best befits that role.
5. Maximize your AP Usage
• There are several ways to regain AP to keep you fueled for GvG throughout the day. Every player gets a one-time auto-refill per day from the main screen, and can salute up to 10 other players per day to gain 10 AP each. Use these options liberally to get all the AP you can, or they’ll get wasted otherwise.
• The contracts that you send out every eight hours also return with 50 AP, and you can make the most of them by timing them to come back during a GvG battle. Expedited contracts can also be purchased to return after only an hour.