It looks like there finally might be some warmer weather on its way to the Northeast, and we’re celebrating by sharing a great list of paid iPhone and iPad apps that are on sale for free right now. Ok, we would share a list of paid iOS apps on sale today regardless of what the weather in the New York area looked like for the rest of the week, but we’re just really excited right now…
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Busy starts your day with your Most Important Task. Making the rest of your day easy.
Busy won’t distract you with all your tasks at once or give you unnecessary features that take time to learn or setup. Instead, Busy puts you on a path to your ultimate goal; getting things done.
MOST IMPORTANT TASK ALERTS
A daily, automated reminder to start your Most Important Task.
Each project features an Inbox, Important, Later, and Done list to keep you organized.
DRAG AND DROP
Sort and move tasks between lists with a simple, natural gesture.
Do your videos look boring? Did you forget to use zoom during recording? Use this app to add Zoom effects to existing videos. Or just crop a video. Use it as a normal app or Video Extension.
How to use it:
1. Tap video thumbnail to preview video or tap “+” to record new video.
2. Tap thumbnail again to select the video and open editor
3. Use pinch/drag gestures to add zoom effect to video. You can do it when video is playing or paused
4. Tap “Done” and select “Overwrite” or “Save As a Copy” to start rendering. Even if you choose “Overwrite” you can revert to original anytime.
– Photo Extension support allowing you to quickly launch Video Zoom app from system Photos
– add Video Zoom/Pan/Crop effect to existing videos
– turn device to landscape orientation to open full screen preview
– possibility to revert to original video from the app gallery (tap and hold on thumbnail)
– iOS Photo Library support (no internal library)
– recording from Front or Back camera
– save zoomed video as a New Clip or Overwrite
aNote – Screenshot note
Note for Internet, photo and camera
1. Internet fullscreen capture
aNote for Safari provides a screenshot extension for Safari
– Take Full page screenshot in Safari.
– Annotate screenshot with freehand draw.
– Save the screenshot to Image & Share to anywhere you want.
2. Book scrap camera
Take pictures of book and documents, it can be stored in the PDF, JPG file.
– Take only the necessary part in book or paper.
– Edit and can be saved as a PDF or JPG.
– View & Share to anywhere you want.
– Annotate picture with freehand draw.
– Save the note to Image.
Now your walking will make you lose weight. It has no equals on the App Store: BURNS 3 TIMES MORE FAT than “regular” walking programs!
– a peerless program of interval training designed specially for weight loss. A ready-to-use 3-month training plan that includes 5-7 workout days a week;
– reach top results in less time by combining walking and speed-up technique;
– 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for those who are not on friendly terms with fitness and for those who are in good shape and fond of walking;
– suitable for out- and indoor workouts.
EASY WORKOUT MODE
– GPS map of your walks;
– audio instructions to each training;
– detailed statistics;
– easy access to music, audio books and podcasts right from the app.
– dozens of tips on walking, healthy nutrition and lifestyle;
– synchronization with Apple Health app.
SHARE ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER
– post your achievements, walking stats and even routes to share them with your friends.
Poetics is a visual poetry app that combines moveable text with photographic imagery.
Take a picture and write anything you feel, whether a poem, one word or a caption. Or start with text and add an image later.
At the touch of a finger, words playfully collide and interact, giving a physical feeling and connection as you scale, rotate, lift and drop them.
Poetics is flexible and saves your work as you create, ready to be shared anytime on Instagram, Facebook, SMS, printed postcards, and more.
“Poetics is a marvel” -iPhoneLife
“Best App Ever” -The Inside Source
“The ‘app as art’ movement is just beginning” -PandoDaily
+ Designed and optimized for iOS8
+ Always editable, saved compositions
+ Physics-based text interaction
+ Nuanced gestural control
+ Aviary image filters + processing
+ Share on Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook
+ Share directly with Email, SMS and Airdrop
+ Save to Camera Roll
+ Write in multiple languages
+ Speak your words into Poetics
+ Send as a printed postcard anywhere in the world
Made in NYC, Poetics is part of an ongoing series of artwork started in 2007 by Seth Indigo Carnes. With installation and software development, the project explores the concept of an infinitely editable, object-oriented poetry.
***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Does your ordinary iPhone, iPod or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then Week Calendar is the solution for you. Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, Week Calendar is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app.
AVAILABLE IN 24 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
Week Calendar is available on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and will soon be released on other platforms. Week Calendar supports 24 different languages.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is now much easier than ever before. And with its magnificent interface and intuitive usability, working with Week Calendar is a pleasure for both light as extensive users.
Week Calendar provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. Furthermore, Week calendar takes away the limitations of the standard iOS calendar, for example by showing a weekly overview of all your appointments for the upcoming week.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting them. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs. Using your digital calendar was never easier!
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
Add additional subscriptions to sports games, national holidays and more to your calendar from the calendar store. Accidentally scheduling an appointment on your free day now belongs to the past!
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES:
* Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
* Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
* Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
* Simply relocate events using drag and drop
* Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
* Batch operations
* Various icons for different events
* Group templates
* Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (CalDAV, Exchange, iCal, iCloud, birthdays, subscriptions)
* Supports synching of the calendars
* Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
* Pinch to zoom
* Relocate, cut and paste appointments
* Link contacts to events
* Rotates with screen
* Advance repetition rules
* Customizable display
* Full customization of events
* Full screen support
* Invite participants/ share appointments and events by e-mail
* Time zone support
* Adaptable week numbers
* Better birthday integration (shows age of your contacts)
* Hide weekends when there are no appointments /on weekdays/not rotated
* Completely adaptable and customizable action menu to quickly change appointments and events
* Unlimited search
Break down language barriers and instantly translate between over 90 languages. Translation spoken in natural sounding voice. Great for traveling, classroom, learning a language or quick translations. Listen and share them easily. Create and share language tutorial recordings. Keep track of most used languages. Automatically detects the language of the text you entered and translates to your selected language.
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Recording is great for creating language or multi-language lessons you can share.
All your translations are automatically saved and displayed in a familiar messaging format for easy access and control. Click the message at any time to display a popup menu for performing an array of actions. If the entered text had to be translated to the target country language you had selected, two message entries will be added: one for the original text and one for the translated text.
Automatic or manual text translation is available. If auto translation is on, text will be automatically translated from the language of the entered text to the target language. When using manual translation, you have to select translate to do the translation. If the text had to be translate then the original and translated messages are shown in your display.
Read through all messages or start reading from a specific message. Excellent for tutoring on a language and presenting e.g. ‘In English’ this is the text and ‘In Spanish’ this is the translated text, ‘In English’ this is the text and ‘In German’ this is the translated text and so on.
Create an audio recording of one or more spoken translations along with input from your microphone.
Use the side menu to do mass read all messages, editing all messages, clear all messages, clear input, access Settings and Help and access your up to 3 most used languages.
You can read all message translations or start reading from a specific message translation. When reading, the language of the message is said first so you know what language the spoken text is in. e.g. In English, In Spanish, In Korean, In German, In Chinese. Can also create a single recording file of all your read translations to share.
Use when you are on travel or anytime to learn Spanish, French, German or any other language. Enter words or phrases to translate and see and hear the translation. Share an MP3 audio file or just translation text for the translation using services such as Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and more.
Enter any number of messages to say in the built-in voice and they are collected in a user interface similar to an SMS client. Use a default voice for your location locale or choose a language to use.
Play back, sharing, removing, copying of already entered messages can be done by clicking on the message, reading all messages from a specific message and selecting from the popup menu.