What better way to start a week than by downloading a bunch of nifty new paid iPhone and iPad apps without paying a cent? We shared tons of great iOS apps on sale with you last week, and we’re jumping right back into it with a new list today. As always, these are limited-time sales that could be over at any time, so be sure to jump on anything that looks appealing.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Travel List is the easiest way to get ready for your next trip. Plan your itinerary, create a packing list in an instant and you’re ready to go! Travel List makes sure you don’t leave anything behind.
Create your list super fast using helpful preset items, organized by category. Presets are fully customizable, and you can add your own items. And with Auto Reminder, Travel List alerts you if you pack for a trip but leave without something.
Create reminders so you don’t forget things like charging your camera’s batteries every day. You don’t have to worry about changing timezones while traveling. The alerts will always go off at the time you’ve set, no matter where you are.
SKY & TELESCOPE 2012 HOT PRODUCT! MACWORLD 2010 BEST IN SHOW!
SkySafari 4 is the next-generation award-winning astronomy app re-imagined for iOS 7!
If you’re new to SkySafari, this is basic version. It includes everything you need to get started learning the night sky: 120,000 stars; over 200 star clusters, nebulae, and galaxies; all major planets and moons, and dozens of asteroids, comets, and satellites – including the ISS.
Here’s what you can do with SkySafari 4:
Simulate the night sky from anywhere on planet Earth, up to 100 years in the past or future. Search for celestial objects, and locate them in the sky using your iDevice’s built-in motion hardware. Animate transits, conjunctions, eclipses, and other events with SkySafari’s Time controls. Explore the sky with Night Vision turned on, and preserve your eyesight after dark.
Learn the history, mythology, and science of the heavens from SkySafari’s hundreds of object descriptions. Browse hundreds of astronomical photographs and NASA spacecraft images. Stay up-to-date with SkyWeek, Sky & Telescope’s mobile portal to all major sky events for every day of the week. Miss nothing!
All this is built into SkySafari 4 – you don’t need an internet connection to use it. SkySafari’s streamlined interface turns your iOS device into a celestial travel guide! SkySafari 4 Plus and Pro add even more – but the basic version is everything the casual stargazer will ever want. (Please note: there is no discount upgrade path to SkySafari 4 Plus or Pro.)
If you’ve used SkySafari before, here’s what’s new in version 4:
* Reinvented look-and-feel with new app icons and artwork to match the style of iOS 7.
* Complete rewrite of compass code for much smoother and more accurate motion tracking. With compass on, search for any object, and an animated arrow now leads the way to help you locate it in the sky.
* Apple Maps integration: choose your location from a built-in Maps view.
* Animated meteor showers, with complete viewing information and spectacular graphics.
* New horizon panoramas: Yerba Buena Gardens in downtown San Francisco, Uluru (Ayers Rock) Australia, and the top of Mauna Kea on Hawaii’s Big Island. Or add your own!
* New and updated descriptions for hundreds of objects. On iPhone, swipe left-to-right to toggle Object Info between data and description. On iPad, both are displayed side-by-side.
* Dozens more tweaks, bug fixes, and additions we don’t have room to list here!
We’ve got that extra boost of motivation you need to knock out your best squat sets. Want strong, defined thighs and a firm butt? Download the Runtastic Squats app and get started – no equipment needed, only yourself and a good attitude. Turn your iPhone/iPad into a PERSONAL TRAINER who accompanies you, step by step, towards your goal. Challenging? Yes. Too difficult? Not at all! With Runtastic, you’ll be able to do 150 consecutive squats in no time. By the way, squats not only strengthen your legs, they also train your core. Let Runtastic help you show off that sexy backside you’ve always wanted!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Accurate count of completed squat repetitions using accelerometer
– Three levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 150 squats
– Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
– Voice Coach for constant feedback
– Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
– Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
– Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
– Integration with Apple Health
– Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
– Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
– Collect motivating badges for your performance
Do you want to know how many squats you can do? Lose count on how many times you squatted down during your last training sessions? Focus on your form and let the Runtastic Squats app count for you! The app counts all your squats and provides you with interesting stats. Check out an overview of your fitness activities to see your progress. Plus, beat your own records and set new personal bests – you’ll be surprised of how fast your performance improves!
Your squats are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
There’s more: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There, you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends!
Make sure you do your squats with your back straight and core activated, and make sure your knees don’t go beyond your toes. The Runtastic Squats app supports your training efforts by keeping your motivation strong and thriving. We’re sure you’ll soon reach your goal and be proud of your achievement. Ready to rock? Let’s go!
Todoly is a simple, multicoloured yet elegant and easy to use Todo list reminder app. This app works on the principle that sometimes, less is more and thats exactly how the app is structured to get your todo list back on track.
– Personalised custom lists of reminders and todos.
– Easy to add todo interface.
– Completed list to view your todo from the past.
– Editable lists and todo objects.
– Swipe left to edit or delete todo or list information.
– Tapping on a todo will bring up more information.
– Tapping on a list will take you to the list enclosed.
– Set reminders on todos to be reminded when and where you like to complete a task.
– iCloud and iPad support. (Maybe even a Yosemite app in the late future)
If you enjoy Todoly, please leave feedback and a rating! Thanks
We meticulously designed the most exquisite LockScreen wallpapers compatible with iPhones and iPods touch!
We provide these designs that will make your device more vivid and interesting! Choose between a great number of high-quality, beautiful and specialized design themes, you are sure to find one to fit your LockScreen wallpaper!
Be prepare to show your friends this amazing app!
An App that Creates Time
◼ Have Enough Time Today?
◼ Your To-Do List Completed?
◼ Time for Friends Today?
◼ Achieving Your Goals?
◼ Get Enough Sleep Today?
◼ Time for Yourself?
How is Time Optimizer different from Calendar or To-Do List apps?
◼ Goal Oriented – not just a Tasks Manager
◼ Time Calculation – not just a List of Tasks
◼ Your Goals are important, they are Primary
◼ Tasks are to accomplish Goals, they are Secondary
◼ Link Tasks to accomplish your Goals
◼ Intelligent Categorization of your Goals & Task
◼ Sometime-Today Tasks – these have the amount-of-time to accomplish the task but not specifically when this task will begin or be completed. Calendars only have All-Day Tasks, which do not have amount-of-time.
Finally, Daily To-Do Lists Under Control
◼ Calendar Planner Keeps track of your Time so you won’t schedule more than you can do
◼ Calendar Planner Graphically displays how busy your are
◼ Calendar Planner’s Ergonomic design makes it easy to view & use your data
◼ Complete ALL your Tasks
◼ MORE Free Time for yourself
◼ Accomplish your Goals FASTER
◼ ◼ ◼ ◼ ◼ ▬ FEATURES ▬ ◼ ◼ ◼ ◼ ◼
◉ Pro GOAL Module [ inApp Purchase ]
◼ Create your Library of all Goals
◼ Display each Goal and the Tasks to accomplish them
◼ Manage your Time, Goals, Planning & To-Do Lists
◼ Goals Management Technology on iPhone
◼ View all Tasks types & Projects for each Goal
◼ Completed Tasks are moved to the bottom of each list of Tasks
◼ Task & Goals are colored by their Category color
◼ Tasks have their time & Projects have their time-frame
◼ List Goals by Category, Date or Name, Ascending or Descending
◉ MONTH Module
◼ Quickly choose a day to view in detail in the DAY and TO-DO Modules
◼ Graphical & numerical overview of ALL your Tasks
◼ View how busy you are, see trends over weeks and months
◉ DAY Module
◼ View all your Tasks types in one simple & powerful view
◼ All Scheduled Task Types, Sometime-today Tasks & Project Frames
◉ TO-DO Module
◼ Time Calculations for Task Types
◼ Time Calculations for To-Do and Done Tasks
◼ Rapidly View, Create, Edit & Check off Tasks
◼ Also, your total allocated time for each day
◉ Date & Time
◼ No More Scrolling to Set Date & Time
◼ The Fastest & Easiest Interface to Create, View & Edit
◉ Category Systems
Categories are all fully editable, reduced or extended. Each Category has customizable color.
◼ Time Management
1 – Physical
2 – Personal
3 – Family
4 – Work
5 – Groups
6 – Spiritual
* * NEW and NOTEWORTHY * * US App Store.
Orderly is a nice and incredibly easy to use todo list app designed exclusively for iOS 8.
“Orderly is design based on how the human-mind visualizes todo lists !”
Featuring a breath-taking interface, seamless cloud sync, Orderly comes with “Location Based Reminders”, so that the users never miss a todo task at a particular location and displays the to-dos using the APPLE’s bookshelf metaphor, so that you get a glimpse of your todo lists without having to open them individually.
THE BEST part of the App is:
* Orderly automatically prioritizes your to-do list items by moving around those sticky notes between various priorities *
1. Gesture driven ease of use.
2. LOCATION based reminders, alerts you of a to-do at a particular location.
3. Auto prioritizing of to-dos.
4. Recurring to-dos.
5. Cloud sync across devices
* * * * * MANY FIVE STAR RATINGS * * * * *
* What some of our users say ! *
@ Simple and Clean
These days to do lists are complicated or busy looking. Not this app. So far the best I’ve used
– by raptorpewpewlaser
@ Best To Do App Available – Hands Down!
This is by far the easiest to use “To do” app I’ve come across and definitely the most stunning!
– Joseph Papino
@ Just Right for me
With this app I don’t procrastinate to create a note due to the quick input set up for doing so. I believe someone had to be smart to create something so simple and straightforward. And, I commend the creator of this app for such a design.
@ Great App
This app is perfect ! Easy to use and very appealing visually.
@ Truly Original and highly practical
My favorite feature is the ability to sync between iPad and iPhone. No more misplaced lists, they are always with me on any of my devices.
* * * Highlights * * *
* Great usability using simple iPhone gestures
* LOCATION based Alerts, reminds you of the to do or task at the place you are in !
* Sync across multiple devices with DropBox sync
* Supports two boards or views. A Home view and a Work view.
* Complete todos with simple gestures.
* Undo a completed item
* Automatically prioritizes your todo based on the time and day.
* Search through Archives of completed todo lists.
* Store in archive for any number of days.
* Optional manual prioritization
* * GESTURES * *
# Pinch to zoom out.
# Swipe right to mark todo tasks as completed
# Swipe right again to undo a completed task
# Swipe left to delete todo task
# Long press to delete or drag and drop to move a todo list to a different priority
# Drag and Drop on the “New” icon to create a copy.
# Drag and drop on the “Flip” icon to move it to other view.