Another day, another list of cool paid iPhone and iPad apps you can download without paying a cent — and today’s list is our biggest of the week. Yesterday’s list had some rare gems on it, and a few of them are still free downloads as of the time of this writing. Today, we have 10 paid iOS apps in total and each and every one is on sale for free for a limited time.
Of course, these sales could be over at any moment, so be sure to hurry!
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
We all know the excitement of receiving an awaited package. “Delivered!” helps you track your packages through a simple and clean interface, focusing on what really matters.
Follow each step of your deliveries with push notifications sent directly to your loved gadgets: iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Speaking of which, don’t even bother typing your tracking code all over again in each one of them: “Delivered!” syncs all your packages across all devices through iCloud (it just works).
Compatible with 15+ delivery services accross the globe, including:
– Correios (because it’s made in Brazil <3)
By the way, it’s completely free from ads. And beautiful.
Don’t leave your iPhone asleep on your desk, put it to good use. Plug it in and use this App. Not just a clock, Work Time is your second screen. The time, date, calendar, your schedule of upcoming events, and current weather conditions all at a glance.
Insanely simple to use. Elegant in its execution. Incredibly useful.
Weather and short term forecast powered by Forecast.io from the team that made the “DARK SKY” app. Never get caught off guard by the rain again.
– All new for iOS 7.
– Large easy to read clock.
– Current month and date.
– Scrollable list of all your upcoming events.
– Tap on event to edit and delete.
– Tap on small + to add new events.
– Current weather and short term forecast. (powered by Forecast.io).
– Never get bored with over 10 different styles and colors to choose.
– Dock it any way you want, it supports landscape and portrait orientation.
– iPhone 5 optimized.
I wanted this app but could not find its equivalent in the app store, so I made it for myself. Now I use it every day at work. Give it a try. You will not be disappointed.
Translated into over 30 languages. Including English, Spanish, Russian, French, German, Italian, Turkish, Chinese, Swedish, Thai, Portuguese, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Danish, Finnish, Vietnamese, Malay, Indonesian, Hindi, Greek, Arabic, Hungarian, Hebrew, and more.
Normally $1.99, still $1.99 — but the app includes an in-app purchase for a very cool new data “stopwatch” feature, and it’s free for a limited time.
Your weapon against overage. In just a glance DataMan tells you if you’re safe from busting your data cap. Never worry about overage again.
* New Widget * Designed for iOS 8, DataMan Widget lets you instantly check your usage from any screen using the Notification Center.
Beautiful design. Simply gives the key statistics you need most in an incredibly clean interface. It’s so easy to track your data usage.
Smart Forecast. The advanced Forecast predicts if you’ll stay within your data cap. And tells you in brilliant colors.
Real-time tracking. Your latest statistics are retrieved directly and immediately from iOS. No more waiting for your carrier to update.
Additional features include:
・ Track cellular (LTE/4G/3G) and Wi-Fi
・ Support monthly, 30 days, weekly plans
・ Auto reset on bill cycle date
・ Four custom alert thresholds
・ Work with all carriers
・ View past usage by bill cycle
・ Stunning themes
Browse your iPhone’s camera and microphone remotely via Wi-Fi.
It also works with iPad/iPod, both for browser and monitor. (iOS7 required for browser)
* Please check the Lite-version if you want to make sure it does exactly what it says.
STREAMING TO WEB BROWSERS
NO need to install extra apps or make service accounts – just a modern web browser (EXCEPT Internet Explorer). Mobile web browsers are also supported (iOS7+ Safari etc.).
You can browse the camera and microphone from the same network, and maybe from the external network.
*** External network access is highly dependent of your network environment so we can’t assure it works.
VIDEO AND AUDIO STREAMING
Realtime, high-quality video/audio streaming.
Home Streamer automatically optimizes frame-rate and delays to achieve the best performance in limited network bandwidth.
DESIGNED FOR HOME SURVEILLANCE CAMERA
Don’t waste your money on expensive surveillance cameras!
You can recycle your old phones and tablets into smart surveillance device.
– FLEXIBLE REGION OF INTEREST
You can modify the region and angle of video capture from browser.
Zooming is genuine, which adjusts camera focus and increases resolution.
You will not have to reposition the device just because of a slight misplacement or change in interested region.
– ADAPTED TO DARKNESS
If the installed device supports flashlight, you can turn it on from browser.
Furthermore, brightness can be adjusted by image processing.
– PASSWORD LOCK
You can set a password to restrict access from browsers.
Make the streaming private from your family, guests, etc.
Full list of features:
– Real-time, direct streaming video/audio from camera/microphone to Web browsers over Wi-Fi
– Plug-in free, cross browser html5 streaming (except Internet Explorer)
– Multiple connections (up to 16)
– Mobile browser (iOS7) support
– Region of interest, zooming, device orientation adjustment
– Flashlight switch
– Night-vision (contrast adjustment by image processing)
– Resolution selector
– Still camera
– Auto/Fixed camera focus switch
– Sound buffer control
– Sound volume control
– Fullscreen/aspect-fit/original display size switch
– External URL configuration (using UPnP)
– mDNS/Bonjour support
– Front/Rear camera switch
– Screen on/off switch
– Password lock for browser
– Connection status display
– Image quality adjustment
– Frame-rate limiter
– Audio enable switch
– Power saving in standby state
– Custom URL scheme
(Launch and darken the screen) monadworks.hs://dark
– Over 30fps video (*)
(* iOS7 devices later than iPhone5, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPodTouch5, for each type of the devices)
4.5 millions of games played and counting.
2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place – bestappever.com
The BEST MULTIPLAYER TURN-BASED STRATEGY Game
“…it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games.” – TouchArcade
“…I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar…” – AppCraver – 10/10
“…It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now…” – PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
– 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
– 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
– Play up to 20 games at once.
– Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
– Campaign with 21 missions.
– Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
– Worldwide Global Ladder.
– Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
– In-game chat and main chat room.
– 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
– Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
It is a blend between Advance Wars and StarCraft. Also in the same genre as Lux DLX on the iPhone but with a real online multiplayer mode added. Whether you are looking for an RTS or RPG, UniWar will satisfy your needs.
You enjoy multiplayer online games like Rogue Planet or Texas Hold’em? Try UniWar™ and prepare for endless fun…
▶ Split your camera into several parts to combine interesting photos, blend the boundary and adjust each part, apply various effects and share to social networks. With unlimited imagination, you can produce incredible photos with Splitter Pro.
► WHAT YOU CAN DO?
– Clone any object, any person
– Swap faces between people or animals
– Change any part of your body
– Make magic floating people or objects
– Create Small One VS Huge One
– And there are definitely more you can imagine…
► KEY FEATURES:
– 14 layouts to split the screen, move/rotate/zoom to modify layouts (3 layouts support rotating, one supports zooming)
– Timer shooting mode
– Undo last capture
– Load photo from Camera Roll
– Move/Zoom the split line with gestures, rotate line with one finger
– Lock White Balance and Exposure when capturing photo series
– Support Flashlight On/Off/Torch/Auto
– Switch between front and rear camera
– Adjust the blur intensity of photo boundary
– Contain 9 Effect Packs with 82 Filters (Film Pack is free and the rest require IAP)
– Share to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or via Email
– Save high-resolution photo to Camera Roll
– Share to Splitter Cloud, let others know how to create it
► ESSENTIAL FEATURE:
– “Inspiration” button – the most popular creations from users are listed at Inspiration page
– Tap photo or the “Trick” button at Inspiration page to know how. Draw inspiration and duplicate the idea easily!
– Share to “Splitter Cloud” to inspire splitter funs
This app is created to save the best SnapChat photos and videos.
Log into Snapbox with your Snapchat credentials and it will download any images and videos that you haven’t yet opened in Snapchat.
When you get a Snapchat notification or see that you have new snaps, simply open SnapBox first, pull down to refresh, and it will grab your new snaps.
* – Supports both photos and videos.
* – Save received photos and videos to your camera roll/photo album so you can back them up and share them.
* – Forward photo’s and video’s to your other Snapchat friends.
NOTE: Once you have viewed a snap in the official Snapchat app, it is deleted forever, so be sure to open them in SnapBox first.
Write, direct, and star in your own TV show with TeleStory!
From the creators of Toontastic (iTunes Hall of Fame, NY Times “Top 10 iPad Apps”), TeleStory takes you behind the scenes to create and broadcast your own TV show! Record a music video, teleport to an alien planet, film a high-speed-chase, or perform on a reality TV show – TeleStory is a TV studio in your pocket.
Creating a TV show is as easy as…
1. Pick a theme, then mix and match over 30 animated scenes to film your own story
2. Craft a script using our playful TV tropes (or write your own)
3. Dress up in 50 different digital costumes with face tracking
4. Perform and record your own show with animated settings and special effects
5. Broadcast your by exporting it to the camera roll and then sharing your creation with family and friends around the world!
“TeleStory gets my kids off the couch and acting out all sorts of misadventures around the house – just like I used to as a kid – and RECORDS them for us to watch and laugh as a family. It’s like a video game, a movie studio, and a gym all rolled into one. Amazing.”
– Sabrina | Evanston, IL
“This is the jam. Seriously, THE JAM.”
– Christopher (age 10) | San Francisco, CA
“I love that TeleStory is a lens for my kids’ imagination – our living room transforms into a stage and our backyard an alien planet. They’re not watching TV anymore… well, not as much… they’re creating it.”
– Evan | Berkeley, CA
If you have any thoughts, suggestions or issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com
About Launchpad Toys
At Launchpad Toys, we build digital toys and tools like Toontastic and TeleStory that empower kids to create and share stories through imaginative play. We’re a small team of developers/artists/big-kids in San Francisco, CA… with lots of help from creative kids in the neighborhood :)
◎ The BEST Vintage Photo Editor and Video Camera App on AppStore, with Quick and Easy editing tools and Industry Film Coloring Standard to simulate the vintage photos.
◉ What we’ve found in reviews from users and editors:
“One of the best apps in the photography category! ”
– Antonio Di Matbakho
“The Reflex app adds great interest and film look with ease.”
“It has everything you need and super easy! Love it! Great app!”
Do you know the famous vintage twin-lens reflex camera (TLR) like Rolleiflex, Kinaflex, Duaflex, Contaflex, Anscoflex, Argoflex and Argus 75?
It’s a type of camera with two objective lenses of the same focal length which was invented around 1870.
Reflex, is a digital clone of the old camera which is over 100+ years old, you can take vintage photos and share to social network like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Reflex can give you the instant effects with old camera looks and feelings, make your digital photo into an old school and vintage style.
Your digital photo looks so analog~
◉ KEY FEATURES
• 15 vintage textures in TtV Pack
• 3 Border Packs with 39 different boarders
• Develop Rolleiflex photo from Camera Roll
• Save your work to camera roll in high resolution
• Switch between Front Camera and Rear Camera
• Switch Flashlight to ON/OFF/Auto/Torch mode
• Real-time preview for effects and borders changing
• Edit the photo again after shooting
• Add Lens Focus blur or Tilt-Shift blur (NEW!)
• Adjust Contrast and Brightness (NEW!)
• Real-time Video Recording for Instagram (NEW!)
◉ 8 VALUE PACKS (IAP)
Film – Transports your digital photo back to an authentic, old school film look with unique colors.
InstaFX – Add some really eye-catching instagram effects to your photos with this beautiful pack.
LOMO – Set your photos apart ordinary with unique coloring, high contrast, and dark vignettes.
B&W – Bring out the soul of colored photo with monochrome of visual arts.
Tones – Turn your life’s moments into different color tones with these effects.
Splash – Create dramatic photos by converting photos into B&W and leaving the interesting color.
Vintage – Instantly give your photos a timeless vintage feel inspired by popular film treatments.
X-Pro – Render your photos with cross-processing style by unnatural colors and high contrast.
Max saving photo resolution: 2048×2048 pixels
Max sharing photo resolution: 612×612 pixels
Instagram Video resolution: 640×640 pixels
Reflex is a copyright of Lotogram Technology LLC. All rights reserved.
The iPhone 4 may have low frame rate when recording and taking photos due to the limitation of hardware(About 10fps).
Speed PRO Multiplayer is the ultimate multiplayer game for people that walk, run, cycle or do any other type of motion activity. Download now and start turning your motion activities into an exciting and competitive multiplayer game!
** Featured in Apple’s “New&Noteworthy” and “What’s Hot” lists! **
– GPS Tracking
– Activity Tracking and Charting (Step Count, Stairs Ascended, Stairs Descended)
– Multi Player Tracking: Track up to 3 other players in real-time
– Track Database: iCloud or local
– Track Editing: Trim off the unwanted portions in your saved tracks
– Real-time Speedometers: Speed, top speed, average speed, course, distance, altitude
– Auto Play switch: App automatically starts playing when you start moving (Press&Hold the Play button to show the Auto Play switch)
– Background Location Updates: Enabled when: the ’Background Updates’ option is on; connected to other players; playing a game
– Built-In Games: Dozens of popular games are built into the app
– Game Builders: Build your own custom games (Time-Based, Distance-Based, and Geo-Fence Based)
– Single Player: Records your top scores for each game
– Turn Based Gaming: Up to 16 other players per game; Messaging; View track and motion data of all players
– Ghost Player: A ghost map pin of the top opponent player is displayed on the game map
– Games End Automatically: Games end automatically when the app detects that you finished. You just need to finish
– Versus Leaderboards: View per game Wins/Losses versus your friends
– Total Wins Leaderboards: View Total Wins achieved by you and your friends
– Top Speed Leaderboards: Show the highest speed you’ve ever reached during a particular type of motion activity (Tap ‘Report’ in your speedometer view from Tracking map)
– Dropbox account is required to share your track and motion data with other players
– Portrait and Landscape screens
– Share images of maps and speedometers
– Share tracks in KML
1) Game Center account required
2) Dropbox account required to share your Turn Based games tracks
1) Start the app
2) Tap the ’Tracking’ button in the main menu
3) Tap the Telephone button to connect with friends