Created by Ludus Studios, Board Defender's is a logic puzzler that's based on the classic board game of chess, using the classic game's rules and movements as a guide.
Players are given over 100 levels to complete, that are spread out over three different areas, all within Playville. Players will have four different characters that have chess like abilities in their movement. Each of those levels uses the three star rating system. Board Defenders also has achievements to collect through Google Play Games, as well as using it for their leaderboards to compare scores.
• More than hundred of levels to progress through, each introducing new challenges to solve and presenting variety of difficulties to keep you on the edge.
• Four different unique action characters to play with, each having specific attitude on the board making the gameplay so exciting.
• Several enemies will step against you, separately or combined in different setups to create huge variety of unique challenges and puzzles to solve.
• Three beautiful relaxing locations to play in, each of them introducing a different game mode.
• Complete all levels the best as you can – become a 3 star winner :)
• Get prepared for lots of achievements.
• Challenge mode, to train your skills with specific characters and measure your score against the best around the globe.
• Compare your scores with other players in Google Play Services.
The game is available for free from Google Play or Amazon's Appstore for free, with optional IAPs included.