How to install Chainfire 3D to any android devices tutorial! (recommended for Galaxy mini, Galaxy y, Galaxy fit etc) Chainfire3D - Take control of your GPU OpenGL!Take control over your GPU! Chainfire3D is an intermediary OpenGL driver. What does that mean? It means that Chainfire3D sits between your apps and the graphics drivers, and can intercept and/or change commands between the two. It has some built-in functions, and can be further extended with plugins to provide extra functionality.
Features include reducing texture size and quality to reduce memory use and potentially increase game performance, as well as increasing memory use potentially increase performance.
If you also install the (experimental) EGL driver, AND your GPU supports it, AND you have the Pro version, you can enable 4xMSAA or 16xMSAA on a per-app bases. This can drastically improve image quality!
How to Install:
1) Install Chainfire 3D apk
2) Install Chainfire 3D pro(license) apk
3) Chose a Plug-ins file, unpack it in SD.
4) Open chainfire3D then allow super user.
5) Select the CF3D Driver, and then Install. Phone restarts.
6) Start the Chainfire3D and select the item Install plugin.
7) Wait till it found plug-ins .zip file
8) Install libGLEMU_POWERVR.zip (for PowerVR)
libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip (for Nvidia)
libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.zip (for Qualcomm)
9) Fix market setting
10) After this, go to Default OpenGL settings -> Use plugin
11) Choose POWERVR/Qualcomm/Tegra (according to your GPU or Certain games)
(Install Chainfire 3D apk first then install Chainfire 3D Pro license apk)
Compatible devices: Its working on all modern android devices. But I strongly recommend it for low end android devices like (Galaxy Mini, Young Y, Fit, Wildfire S, Lg Optimus one) to get better graphical performance from the devices.