Citibank has released a major new version of its Citi Mobile app for iPhone with changes that customers should appreciate. Similar to Chase recently, Citibank has added the ability to log in using your fingerprint and Touch ID on the iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus. This option allows you to avoid having to tap in your password each time when checking your account information while maintaining security.
The update also adds support for the Apple Watch as you can see above. Citi Mobile now includes customizable notifications for card activity so the added convenience of an Apple Watch app means you can get notified as soon as anything that needs your attention happens. Check out the full release notes below:
What’s New in Version 7.0
The Citi Mobile® app has been powerfully simplified with a completely redesigned look and experience, including a brand new navigation. Plus, it’s Apple Watch device ready and it works with Touch ID on your iPhone.
This update includes:
– Apple Watch™ capability
– Touch ID™ access
– Customizable real-time credit card notifications
– Ability to add, edit or delete your bill payees
– Choices for how you view Citi Mobile(R) Snapshot
– Auto-capture for Mobile Check Deposit
– Storage of up to 5 of your most recent ATM and/or branch location searches