Sometimes, I find it a big hassle to have to scroll through my Contacts list to find the person I want to make a video call to, especially if I’m in a huge hurry and my fingers just can’t seem to tap on the right letters on the virtual keyboard. Lucky for me, the 1TapFaceTime app for iPhone can help me.
This app is truly one for the ages. Use it to create personalized and customized icons of contacts you regularly chat with or communicate with via Facetime. The app immediately creates a photo icon so you can quickly tap on it to initiate a call. Easy and convenient, right?
1TapFaceTime – Customized Icons1
· Select Contact from the Address Book, or just type the name and number/email.
· If the Contact has picture on the Address Book it uses it.
· Create as many custom App Icons as you want
· Select a photo from photo library, also you can crop / scale it.
· Instant preview of how will look like the App Icon
· Icon templates
· Retina Display Icons