Dash till Puff 2 is a new endless arcade game from Rifter Games that was just released onto Android. This particular game is a procedurally generated endless 'runner' of sorts, although there isn't any running in it. Instead you are more flying and bouncing while dodging a lot of different obstacles.
Since this game is procedurally generated, each time you play it or the further you progress in it, you will see and play through different layouts and level designs. This makes for some decent replay value. There also happens to be five different worlds that you can bounce through.
Dash till Puff 2 Features:
• One-touch responsive controls
• 5 Unique endless procedurally generated worlds
• Unlock new avatars, colors and trails to customize your character!
• Find hidden secrets and avatars with special powers!
• Compete against friends with Google Play Games Leaderboards!
• Enjoy the amazing soundtrack from top artists Waterflame, DJVI, EnV, F-777 and BossFight!
The soundtrack is also pretty good, especially if you're into the more EDM side of the music world. As you play more and more, you'll be able to unlock different avatars and customize them as well. If you're interested in a decent little time killer, Dash till Puff 2 is available for download off of Google Play for free with optional IAPs. You can check out the game in action with the video below as well as additional screenshots.