It’s time to be blunt: If you’re not using a password manager to help ensure that your online passwords are as secure as possible, you’re crazy. Hackers are lurking around every corner of the Internet, devising new schemes and plotting new attacks. Ensuring that your passwords are complex and unique for each and every Web service you use is the absolute least you can do to protect yourself.
But how will you remember all of those complex passwords? That’s where OneKey Pro comes in.
Created by app developer Appxy, One Key Pro is a universal iOS app that will work on both the iPhone and the iPad. Like other password managers, OneKey Pro lets users choose a single password that is needed to access the app. Then, usernames, passwords and other data for an unlimited number of online and real-world accounts is stored within the app.
More information from the app’s description:
With OneKey, you don’t need to remember all the usernames, passwords, web addresses and those boring information in modern life. OneKey provides a safe and simple way to store and manage all your passwords and private information. It can save your credit card details, PINs, bank accounts, notes, web site logins…etc in a highly secure position.
OneKey uses 256bit AES encryption to protect your passwords, accounts, credit cards and more. You can trust that no one else will have access to your most important information.
- Secure storage for passwords, usernames, PINs, credit cards and bank info.
- Strong 256bit AES encryption.
- Time-out locks to protect the app from prying eyes.
- Optional auto-lock protects your passwords from hackers.
- Backup and restore data via Wi-Fi and Dropbox at anytime.
Easy to use:
- Standard templates for fast data entry.
- Customize categories and all the details.
- Mark any records as Favorite for quick access.
- Provides search and sort to manage your records.
- No limitation on the number of records.
- Clean and nice interface.
OneKey Pro is typically $4.99 but it is currently available for free for a limited time.
The app’s one big shortcoming compared to rival apps is that there is no desktop companion software, which could lead to a whole lot of manual typing. For the low price of $0 though, it’s hard to complain — and the app is still perfect if your primary device is an iPhone or an iPad.