Performing a Droid Razr factory reset, also called as “hard reset”, will help you solve most problems related to your apps or software. This will also help remove all the harmful effects caused by faulty or corrupted apps that you may have installed in the past.
Take note though that this will completely wipe off all the data stored in your phone and it will only leave the basic apps in tact. So, before doing this, make sure that you have backed up all your files.
If you are wondering how to do aDroid Razr factory reset, here are two methods that you can apply:
1. From your Home screen, select the Apps icon. If by chance that the Apps icon is not in your Home screen, go to Settings, followed by choosing App menu filter and All apps.
2. Open the Privacy option.
3. When you see the Factory Data Reset option, just select it.
4. Go to Reset Phone.
5. Among the given options, choose Erase Everything.
6. Wait until the process finishes.
7. After that, activate your phone normally.
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press the Volume Up or Down key together with the Power Button. Keep your fingers pressed on them until Boot Mode is displayed.
3. Use the Volume Down key to highlight Recovery followed by hitting the Volume Up key.
4. On the Droid triage display, press and hold the Volume Down button. Then, while holding it, tap the Volume Up key. After that, let go of the Volume Down button.
5. Using any of the volume keys, choose Wipe Data or Factory Reset from the menu and press the Power key.
6. Confirm by selecting “Yes”and hit the Power button.
7. Wait until the process finishes. Once it’s done, choose the Reboot System Now option followed by the Power button.
8. Start your phone normally.
If you need more tips or if you have questions related to the subject, feel free to email us at email@example.com or hit the comment box below.