If you’re like me, you’ve probably tried a number of Texas Hold ‘Em games on the Google Play Store. Many of them aren’t even worth the download, while others are simply just “meh”.
Well, we’ve got a bit of good news for those of you in search for the perfect poker game. Yesterday, Electronic Arts released World Series of Poker on Google Play for the fantastic price of free-ninety-nine.
The game is 19MB in size, with no additional download content, and it requires you to have a Facebook account to log in. (I know… ewww, right?)
Keep reading for the Play Store details, screenshots, a download link and the full press release. Then, be sure to add me to your Facebook friends list, and hit me up for some in-game action.
Ready for the biggest deal in poker?“The Most Authentic Poker Game on Google Play.” (Ty Stewart, Vice President & Executive Director of the WSOP)
WORLD SERIES OF POKER raises the stakes as the hands-down best FREE poker experience on Android!
**WSOP currently requires a Facebook login – look for a guest mode coming soon!**
GO ALL-IN WITH A FULL HOUSE OF FEATURES:
• GET THE OFFICIAL WORLD SERIES OF POKER EXPERIENCE – This is the REAL DEAL! Grab a seat at the WSOP tables and try your hand at Texas Hold’em, Omaha poker, and more.
• PLAY THE GAME JUST LIKE A PRO – With PRO status you can challenge elite players, stack up the chips, and build your reputation as a card shark. Play your cards right to the top!
• WIN VIRTUAL WSOP RINGS & BRACELETS – Compete for coveted WSOP Rings and Bracelets.
• BECOME A HIGH-ROLLER– Use your winnings to buy into high-stakes tables.
• GIVE YOUR POKER GAME A COMPETITIVE EDGE – Check out the detailed statistics and follow the Poker Wall for the latest news.
Best of all, you don’t need to buy-in, because a seat at this table is FREE!
WANNA BE A VIP?
Enjoy all the benefits of being a big-time player. Purchase a VIP membership and get instant access to private VIP-only tables, an advanced Stats Tracker, unlimited gifts, and a VIP badge.
EA Brings World Series of Poker for iOS and Android
Poker players, prepare for some serious action. EA Mobile, the world’s leading mobile games publisher along with Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. (CIE) today announced the launch of World Series of Poker® Presented by EA for Android. The new, true-to-life, play-for-fun poker app brings one of the most trusted names in poker to Android device worldwide and was launched earlier this week for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
With features and functions pulled straight from live action, World Series of Poker deals fans the thrill of playing in the World Series of Poker (WSOP) tournament, all from their mobile device. The app, designed to appeal to poker players of all levels, offers the challenge of going after virtual bracelets and rings, VIP rooms, as well as earning Pro status. Fans can enjoy playing against friends and competitors around the world via Facebook login, with the option for anonymous login coming soon. World Series of Poker is packed with features that give fans the ability to:
· Enjoy multiple game modes including two different styles of poker with Texas Hold’em and Omaha Poker.
· Play with friends and people around the world at any time via Facebook with anonymous login options coming soon.
· Participate in tournaments to collect virtual WSOP rings and bracelets just like the pros.
· Become a VIP player to track and analyze over 25 statistics including the frequency of raises and the percentage of folds pre-flop.
· Chat in real time with other players and send virtual gifts like energy drinks, sunglasses or even pets like pandas and cobras to friends in-game.
· Earn Pro status to play in exclusive high-stakes tables with other gamers that play like the pros. Purchase additional chip stacks and gold in game in addition to winning at tables and through tournaments.