OK so it may not really be that exciting, but how else was I supposed to get your attention on something you otherwise would be bored with? So for that small minority of people who still use Facebook, they’ve rolled out an update today for you to jump on. It’s time to do cartwheels!!
Update features include:
• Facebook for Android 1.9.7 requires Android 2.2 and up
• A front-facing camera makes it easier to take photos
• New messaging features let you switch between conversations, include friends of friends, share bigger photos, and see who’s available
• Various bug fixes
• Made a security improvement
• Faster app login and navigation
With that being said, who actually still uses a device that’s under 2.2??? GET OUT OF THE STONE AGE!!!
Also, I’ve seen numerous updates from them promising “Faster app login and navigation” and I’ve yet to see it. Well, correction, I see it while I stare at the login screen for 5 minutes or more while it tries to figure out what is going on.
So for anyone who still likes Facebook, there ya go.